Chapter 30

Forevermore

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I have two more weeks before I will go back to work. I have been Chinho's baby sitter since his omma and his mommies are busy with their work. But it's alright with me.

 

 

It's been a wonder to me why I am so fond of Chinho. I have been irritated with kids back then because they have so many questions. But when Chinho is throwing his endless questions to me, I find it amusing.. Maybe because he is the son of the woman I love.

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong!!" Chinho exclaimed as soon as Dara opened the door of their apartment. By the looks of Dara, she is about to go to her work.

 

 

"Hey, Ji.. Thank you for taking care of Chinho for me.. I promise, once my work is not hectic anymore, I'll treat you to your favorite restaurant.." She said as she smiled sweetly at me. And my heart fluttered seeing her smile.

 

 

"Yeah.. Sure.." I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.. Then she pouted. I chuckled.. Just like the old days..

 

 

"Hey, young man.. Ready?" I said as I went to Chinho and bent down so we are face to face..

 

 

"Yes, daddy Jiyong!" Chinho nodded excitedly.. I smiled at him and picked him up and carried him in my arms.

 

 

The three of us went outside.. Before Dara could go to her car, she went to me and Chinho first to kiss Chinho goodbye.

 

 

"Bye, baby.. Be a good boy, okay?" Dara said as she caressed her son's face.. You can clearly see the love that is shown in her eyes..

 

 

"Neh, omma. I love you, omma.." Chinho said as he kissed his mothers' cheek.

 

 

"Bye, D.. Take care." I said as she was walking towards her car. She looked back at me and smiled at me again..

 

 

I'm contented.. Seeing her smile and knowing that she is already happy with her family.. I'm contented..

 

 

*****

 

 

"Two vanilla strawberry ice cream, please.." I said to the cashier at the ice cream house inside Lotte World.

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong.. Can you make those two scoops?" Chinho asked me as he looked up at me with puppy eyes.. I bent down and picked him up..

 

 

"Omo.. Your son just look like you.." The cashier said as soon as she saw Chinho.

 

 

"He's not my son.." I said as I smiled at her and looked at Chinho in my arms..

 

 

We sat at our table and happily ate our ice cream.. Chinho has so many stories in his system. And I happily listened to him. Even if some of his stories doesn't make sense. I'm happy spending time with this kid. He is surely smart for his age..

 

 

Almost all the people say that me and Chinho looked alike.. And they are always saying that my son is cute.. I got tired of denying that he is my son so I just smiled at them. And Chinho doesn't seem to mind.

 

 

We tried out all the rides Lotte World offered. Chinho is enjoying as much as I was enjoying. I never felt tired even though we had roamed around the Lotte World since this morning.

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong! Let’s try that again!" Chinho said as he pointed at the Merry-Go-Round. We had tried that ride for four times already.

 

 

"You never get tired, do you?" I said as I looked down on the kid. I ruffled his hair and we went to the Merry-Go-Round.

 

 

It was already eight in the evening the time we were done with all the rides. I decided that it is already time to go home. I'm sure Chinho is dead tired by now.

 

 

We are on their apartment when I looked at the passenger seat and saw the sleeping angel. I smiled at him and kissed the top of his head. I turned off the engine and I went out of the car and went to the passenger seat to get Chinho..

 

 

"Hey, Jiyong.." Bom noona said as she opened the door of their apartment when I rang the doorbell.

 

 

"Hi, Bom noona." I said as I went inside but what I saw inside made my heart stopped beating.

 

 

"Jiyong.." Donghae said as he went to me and get Chinho in my arms. He carried his son in his arms; to where Chinho really belongs. I just stood there on my spot.. Dara and Donghae were about to go to Dara and Chinho's room when Dara spun around to look at me.

 

 

"Thank you for taking care of my son, Ji.." She smiled at me and I forced to smile back.

 

 

"I'll be going now, Bom noona.. CL.. Minzy.." I said as I went to the door.

 

 

"Take care, oppa." Minzy said.

 

 

I went to my car with an empty heart. They look like a happy family......no..... They are a happy family. And Dara and Donghae are made for each other..

 

 

-------------------------------------

Just a short chapter guys.. :)