Chapter 29

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I've decided to tell Jiyong about our son. I've already planned it. But my work ruined my plan. Our branch just opened and we are busy as hell. As soon as my schedule got lighter, I would tell Jiyong.. I promised myself..

 

 

The girls are exceptionally busy as well.. And Donghae had to manage our newly opened branch.. There is no one to look out to Chinho.. I just can't leave him alone in  the house.. I need to find someone who would look out for him..

 

 

"Hey, TOP.. Do you know anyone who can look out Chinho for me? I'm so busy with work and the girls are busy as well." I said through the phone once I called TOP

 

 

"Oh.. Jiyong is free..."

 

 

"No.. I'm sure he's busy with his work as well. We'll just hire someone.."

 

 

"No.. Jiyong took a one-month leave at his work. He can take care of Chinho for you.. I'm sure he won't mind.."

 

 

"Uhmm.. Okay.. I'll give him a call.. Thanks, TOP." I said as I put down the phone.. Then I started dialing Jiyong's number.. After two rings, he picked up..

 

 

"Yeoboseo?"

 

 

"Hey, Ji.. Are you busy?"

 

 

"Aniyo.. Why?"

 

 

"Would you mind taking care of Chinho for me? The girls are busy with their work and I'm busy as well. And TOP said that you're not busy, so...."

 

 

"Sure.. Sure.. Is he at your apartment?"

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"Okay.. I'll just go there.."

 

 

"Thank you, Ji. I owe you.."

 

 

 

I trust Ji with Chinho.. I trust my sons' appa. I'm sure he won't let anything harm my angel even if he still doesn't know that Chinho is his angel too.

 

Good thing my friendship with Jiyong did not waver even though we had been apart for seven years.. And I have been thankful for that.

 

 

I'd be lying to myself if I will tell you that I don't love Ji anymore. But I really must move on now and just be contented to the friendship we had..

 

 

But I will put our friendship at risk if I will tell my secret to Jiyong... But I'm willing to take that risk. If it meant the happiness of my angel.

 

 

I sighed and went back to work..

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I ran the doorbell as soon as I got in the girl's apartment.. I would be a babysitter for today.. Kekeke.. Imagine? Kwon Jiyong.. A babysitter..

 

 

It took a while when Chinho opened the door.

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong!" Chinho exclaimed when he opened the door. He then jumped at me and hugged me. There is this feeling again.. The warmth and the feeling that he truly belongs in my arms.. I shrugged it off and went inside while carrying Chinho..

 

 

"Chinho.. Why did you open the door without asking first who I am?" I asked..

 

 

"I looked at the peephole first, daddy Jiyong.. And then I saw you so I opened the door." He said as he smiled at me.

 

 

"Never open the door if you don't know who is outside, okay?" I warned him..

 

 

"Arasso, daddy Jiyong.." I turned the TV on.. "Daddy Jiyong.. Can you buy me an ice cream?" He asked after a while.

 

 

I smiled.. "Arasso.. You're just like your omma." I said as I ruffled his hair.. We both stood up from the couch and went outside..

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong, how did you know that this is my favorite flavor?" He asked me as soon as the treat is in front of him..

 

 

"It's your omma and mine's favorite flavor.. So I'm guessing that you love that flavor as well." I said as Chinho quickly scooped his vanila strawberry ice cream.

 

 

I smiled at him. He is sure just like his omma. But where does he got his looks.. I'm sure that it's not from Dara.. The only thing he got from his omma is her lips.. And its definetly not from Dongahe. I looked closely at his face.. Hmmmm. Human anatomy is sure interesting.. One instance, your offspring will look just like you. While others doesn't even got a single thing from his or her parents..

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong.. Can we go to daddy TOP's house after we eat?" He asked me..

 

 

"Why, baby?" I said as I wiped the ice cream on the corner of his mouth...

 

 

"Because daddy TOP has so much toys in his house and his TV is bigger than ours.." He said as he continued eating his ice cream..

 

 

"Arasso... I'll just give your daddy TOP a call and tell him that we'll be coming over.." I said as I fished out my phone and dialed TOP hyung's number..

 

 

"TOP hyung.. Chinho and I will be coming over to your house.. Your shift is at 6, right?" I said as soon as he picked up the phone.

 

 

"Yeah. Okay.." TOP hyung said then he ended the call.

 

 

"Hurry up and finish your ice cream, young man.. We'll be having fun at you daddy TOP's house.." I said.

 

 

"Yehey!!" He said..

 

 

TOP's POV

 

 

I was just watching TV when my doorbell rang.. I stood up and went to the door. Jiyong is carrying Chinho on his arms as they both have a smile plastered on their faces..

 

 

I was rooted on my spot. They really looked alike. The way they smile is the same. Their eyes, nose.. Everything.. I'm very sure it's not coincidental..

 

 

"Yah! Hyung! Are you going to let us in?" Jiyong's voice brought me back..

 

 

"Ahhh.. Yes.. Yes.." I widely opened my door and let the two of them in.. "Hi, Chinho.. How are you?" I asked as I turned to the kid in Jiyong's arms.

 

 

"I'm good, daddy TOP." He said as he smiled at me. "Can I watch here, daddy TOP? You have a bigger TV than us.." He said as he giggled in Jiyong's arms..

 

 

"Of course, Chinho.. You can come here anytime and watch TV all you want.." I said as I pinched his cheek.

 

 

"Really? Thank you, daddy TOP." Chinho's eyes twinkle with excitement.. "You heard that, daddy Jiyong? Daddy TOP said that I can come here anytime.. Yehey!" The kid said.. Jiyong put him down but Chinho hugged him first before sitting in the couch comfortably.. Jiyong then sat beside Chinho..

 

 

"Ji.. I'll be just in my room.." I said. Jiyong just nodded his head..

 

 

Whike walking towards my room, a silly thought came to me.. What if Dara is just lying? What if Jiyong is Chinho's real father? It wouldn't be imposibble. Just looking at the two, doctors would surely jump into conclusions that they are father and son.. There is only one way to find it out..

 

 

-------------------------------------

Wohooooo!

6-7 chapters left! :D

 

 

Stillbe: Yeah.. Yuhee and Jiyong broke up before Dara felt.

But I mentioned in Chapter 16 that Jiyong and Yuhee got back together.. :)