Chapter 12

Forevermore

 

TOP's POV

 

 

What Bom told me really shocked me. We just started dating and then she blurted out suddenly that she will leave in four days time with Dara. I really wanted to stop her, but who am to stop her to achieve her dreams? So I just wished her luck and thought of ways how to still get in touch with each other despite the distance.

 

 

Bommie pleaded that for today, we should forget about everything and just focus on the two of us. She wanted to cherish her last days in Korea with her friends.

 

 

We were just walking hand in hand along the park when her phone rang suddenly.

 

 

"Yebosseo?....... We're just walking along the park..... Neh, we'll be there in a minute." I heard her talk to someone at the other line.

 

 

She faced me and smiled at me. "They are now waiting for us. They wanted to eat already."

 

 

I was surely enjoying the day that I didn't notice the time.

 

 

"Come on, I don't want my baby to get hungry.." I said as I held her hands tighter and started walking towards our meeting place.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Ji and I were the first one to arrive at the restaurant where we are supposed to eat. If my stomach didn't made any sound earlier, I would still be enjoying the rides that we're just about to try.

 

 

"What's with the big plastic bag?" Jiyong asked me as we waited for others to arrive.

 

 

"Oh, this?" I pointed at the big plastic bag beside me. "I just bought something for the guys.."

 

 

"Farewell gift, neh?" Jiyong looked at me with those sad eyes of him again. Aigoooo. You don't need to be sad, Ji. Yuhee's there to make you happy.

 

 

"Aniyo. Just a little graduation gift.." I half lied.

 

 

"Hmmm." He started to remind ne again of what should I do once I'm in the US already. He sounds like an older brother. Kekekek..

 

 

Then one by one, they arrived. Seems like we don't have to tell Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri about our soon departure because Minzy and CL already told them. We ordered our foods and eat, at the same time talk about everything under the sun and and just laugh carelessly just like the old times..

 

 

"Oh, noona. You're so sweet. Don't worry, I won't forget about you. You'll always be my favorite noona." Seungri said as he examined the gift I bought them.

 

 

"You're just saying that because Dara unnie gave you a present. Let's make a bet that after two weeks Bom unnie and Dara unnie left, you won't bother asking about her.." CL said. Aigoooo. Why do these two have a cat and dog relationship?

 

 

"Unnie, oppa. You two look like Tom and Jerry.. You're both cute.." Minzy giggled. Probably pissing Chaerin off because CL hate being mentioned in a sentence that includes Seungri on it.

 

 

Then CL and Seungri started bantering and Chaerin almost shouted not minding that we're at a public place due to her outmost frustration towards the rat. And the rest of the gang just laughed at the sight of them..

 

 

We just stayed at the restaurant for about an hour when we decided to home so we can rest for the graduation tomorrow..

 

 

***************

(GRADUATION DAY)

 

 

You can visibly see the bored expression shown on every student's face at our school's auditorium. Someone is giving his speech at the front but I didn't bother knowing who it was for I'm also bored with the ceremony.

 

 

The giving of diplomas is already finished. So it means that me, Park Bom, Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun and Dong Youngbae are already free from this school. I smiled at the thought but then the smile on  my face vanished when I remembered that three days from now, we would have to leave our friends here temporarily as we reach for our dreams in a foriegn country.

 

 

Everyone stood up from their seat and I followed them; totally clueless what is happening, and when the speaker in front shouted Congratulations, everyone threw their head cap in the air. And that ends our high school life.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

Our friends are now gathred around us throwing their congratulations with hugs and kisses. I looked at TOP  and smiled at him as he took my hand and kissed it.

 

 

I looked at Dara and saw that she is busy entertaining Minzy because the latter is at the point of bawling her eyes out.

 

 

I looked my left and saw Jiyong stole a quick peck on Yuhee's lips. I glanced at Dara and thankful that she hadn't seen that one for I'm sure it would break her heart.

 

 

"Dara-yah.. I'm glad you managed to endure the heartaches.. I promise you that once we leave, I will do everything in my power just so you can forget your undying love for Jiyong and I will help you look for someone who can love you back the way you wanted Jiyong to love you.."  I said to myself as I looked at my most treasured friend. I'll do my very best to fulfill that promise I made.... I thought with determination..