Chapter 32

Forevermore

 

TOP's POV

 

 

My shift is at six in the evening. And Bommie is working.. In fact, all of them are working aside from Jiyong.. I'm sure Chinho is with him right now.

 

 

"Hey, Ji.. Where are you?" I asked him when I called.

 

 

"Chinho and I are just hanging in my house.. Why?"

 

 

"Nothing.." I ended the call and I immediately get my car keys and went to Jiyong's house.

 

 

*****

 

 

"Hey, Chinho.." I said as I entered Jiyong's house.. They were just watching TV while eating their favorite ice cream. I sat beside them on the couch..

 

 

"What made you come here, hyung?" Ji asked me.

 

 

"I was bored in my house and I wanted to play.." I said as I looked at Chinho and saw that his gaze is locked on the TV screen that's why he haven't greeted me yet..

 

 

Then I remembered why I am here.. I stood up and went out to get something in my car. When I got what I needed, I went back to Jiyong's house..

 

 

"Hey, man. Can you do me a favor?" I asked as soon as I sat beside Jiyong on the couch.

 

 

"What is it, hyung?" He looked at me.

 

 

"Can we go to your dining table.. I don't want Chinho seeing this.. It might scare him.." I said and Jiyong nodded. We both stood up from the couch and went to his dining table.

 

 

"What is it, hyung?" He asked again as we got to his dining table.

 

 

"Can I take some of your blood? I just needed a blood sample for my research.." Jiyong just looked at me as if I'm talking another language.

 

 

"Please? I really need this." I pleaded him.

 

 

"Okay.." Jiyong said as he rolled up his sleeves.

 

 

I happily took the syringe and extracted some of his blood. When I got what I needed.. I thanked Jiyong and happily went outside of his house.

 

 

When I was seated on my car, I took out my phone and dialed someone...

 

 

"Yes, hello. Dr. Kim.. This is Dr. Choi.. I would like to order a DNA test....... Yes, I already have the samples. I'll just bring it over later....... Thank you.."

 

 

I hope this will clear up my confusion..

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Time really flies so fast.... I already have to work again.. And here I am.. Walking to my boss' office because he have some important matters to tell me.

 

 

I was nervous as hell. I don't know why but something tells me that I wouldn't like what my boss is going to say.

 

 

"Seat, Mr. Kwon." My boss offered the chair in front of his desk. I sat.

 

 

"I won't beat around the bushes, Mr. Kwon... I've decided that I'll assign you in our main office in Paris, France.." My boss said..

 

 

I just remained seated for I don't know what will I say..

 

 

"I'll give you three days to think about it, Mr. Kwon.. And please bear in your mind that this is a great opportunity that will only come once. Please think about it.." I nodded at my boss. And when he said that I was dismissed, I quickly went out of his office...

 

 

Why this offer would came now? When Dara just came back here? Maybe this is God's way of saying that we really are never meant to happen. My heart constrict at the thought that there will never be 'us' in the future.

 

 

After work, I went to Club NB to release some pent up stress that has been building inside me since the day I saw Dara in another man's arms.

 

 

I ordered drinks after another. And I hadn't notice how many drinks have I drunk. Until my surroundings kept moving. I have to call someone to pick me up here.. I can't drive anymore in my case.. I fished out my phone and dialed a number. My friends' number. 

 

 

Youngbae's POV

 

 

I was just resting in my house when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Jiyong's name.. What could this guy need?

 

 

"Yeoboseo.. Ji, why man?" I asked as soon as I picked up..

 

 

"Youngbae, I'm at Club NB." He said then he hangs up.

 

 

I already know what he wants to say. I got my coat that is hanging at the back of my door and got my car keys. But before I came out of my house, I dialed Seungri first. Telling him that I'll pick him up in his house so that there will be someone who will drive Jiyong's car back.

 

 

******

 

 

I stretches my neck upward.. Hoping to find Jiyong.. And when my gaze landed on the second floor of the club, I saw Jiyong sleeping on the table.. I shook my head and went upstairs... With Seungri trailing behind me..

 

 

"Hey Ji.. We're here, man.." I said as I tapped him on the shoulders. He just looked at me and slumped on the table again.

 

 

I just shook my head.. "What am I going to do with you, Ji?" I asked to no one and I fished out his car keys and tossed it to Seungri.

 

 

I grabbed his shoulders and forced him to stand up. I put his arms on my shoulders and walked towards the door of the bar.

 

 

*****

 

 

I immediately throw him on his bed. Jiyong hasn't been drunk since the day Dara left. Or should I say since his break up with Yuhee. I still didn't know the real reason..

 

 

Jiyong is saying something.. I went near him to hear clearly what he is saying.. And I was shocked with what I heard.

 

 

"I love her, Bae."

 

 

"I love her so much it hurts."

 

 

"I don't want to let her go this time, but what can I do? She already found someone else."

 

 

"I ing love her and it ing hurts!"

 

 

"I love her, Bae. I love Dara." Jiyong said painfully as he grabbed the collar of my shirt. And then, tears started to roll from his eyes. My eyes widen seeing him cry. Jiyong never cries. This is a first.

 

 

"I love Dara, Bae. But she already has someone she loves." He said as tears in his eyes continue to roll down his cheeks.

 

 

After some time, he looked up at me and said.. "Please don't tell anyone about this, Bae.. Please." He pleaded with tears continuously fall from his eyes..

 

 

I nodded. I can't do anything.. I just comforted my heartbroken friend as he continued to say that he loves his best friend.

 

 

----------------------------------

Just 3 more chaps left.. T_T

I'll really miss you guys!