Chapter 33

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I have decided that this day would be the day that I'll tell Jiyong about Chinho.. My work is still busy as hell but I can't wait any longer. Something in my gut tells me that I should tell it to him soon.

 

 

Daesung and Youngbae are here with us to look out for Chinho.. They said that they took a leave in their work.. I was about to go outside our door when Youngbae called me.

 

 

"Noona.. Where are you going?" He asked..

 

 

"Oh.. I'll just go to Ji." I said as I smiled at him. Daesung and Chinho continued to play..

 

 

"He's really busy right now, noona.. The company he's working for is really stressing him out.. He even said to me that he'll be camping on his office to finish some office works." Youngbae explained..

 

 

"Oh.... Is that so?" I said sadly.. There's always a next time. But something is telling me that there'll be no more next time. I shrugged off the odd feeling and went beside my son and played with them.

 

 

"Daddy Donghae!" Chinho exclaimed as soon as he saw Donghae walking towards us. Donghae smiled at him and carried Chinho..

 

 

"How's my little boy?" Donghae asked as he patted Chinho's head.. I looked over to Youngbae and Daesung and saw that Youngbae has some expression on his face that I can't pin point..

 

 

"Donghae hyung! You don't have work anymore?" Daesung asked Donghae when he sat at the couch..

 

 

"None.. I wanted to spend more time with my little boy and Dara.. I've been neglecting them because of my work.." Donghae said as he grabbed my hands and kissed it.

 

 

Youngbae suddenly stood up. "Noona.. I forgot that I have to go somewhere. I'll go now.." Youngbae bid his goodbyes.. That's weird.. Youngbae is acting strange.

 

 

"Take care, Youngbae.." I called out..

 

 

"Let's go out.." Donghae suggested which I immediately agreed. Daesung said that he has a date at five so he bid his goodbyes already.. It left us three; me, Donghae, and Chinho to go outside..

 

 

We were just walking along the busy street of Daegu when something caught my attention.. I tapped Donghae on his shoulders and said that I'll just look at a shop. He nodded and walked ahead with Chinho holding his hand..

 

 

I stood in front of a fortune teller. I never believed in this kind of things but I had the urge to try it. It won't kill me when I try it, right?

 

 

I entered the small boutique and felt that the aura surrounding it is weird.. I advanced to the counter where a lady is standing. Her back is facing me.

 

 

"Uhhm.. Excuse me.. W-where can I... How can I.." I didn't finish my sentence because I don't know what to say.

 

 

"Right this way.," The lady guided me to a small room. I noticed that there are only two chairs and a table.. And a crystal ball is placed in the center of the table.

 

 

She offered me a seat and she sat at the opposite.. I roamed my eyes around the room. But I can't see nothing aside from the glowing crystal table and the lady’s face in front of me.

 

 

"Palm.." She said as she laid her hands above the table.. I put my hands on top of hers and she squezzed it. Then she gasps. What did she see?

 

 

"You have a son.." Now it's my turn to gasp. How did she know that?

 

 

"And he is seven years old." Okay.. This is creepy..

 

 

"Your best friend is the father...." My eyes widen.. H-how?

 

 

"When are you planning on telling him?" The lady asked as she looked at me straight in the eye.

 

 

"Soon." I said immediately..

 

 

"You should tell him tonight, my dear.. You don't have enough time.. You have wasted so much time.." The lady said..

 

 

I just nodded.. But I don't get what she is talking about..

 

 

"He is leaving soon.. Far away from you and your son.. He is leaving.." The lady said..

 

 

Jiyong would never leave.. His work is here.. I'm sure he is not leaving..

 

 

"He loves you. He have waited so long for you.." She said.. That's impossible.. I haven't seen any indication that Jiyong loves me too.

 

 

The lady in front of me closes her eyes. "If you won't spill anything tonight, you will be broken hearted all your life. You will never see him again if you won't tell him that you love him back." The lady then opened her eyes and looked at me..

 

 

She stood up from her seat and I stood up as well. I left the small room and I was about to pay for her services when she stopped my hands.

 

 

"Tell him tonight." Then she turned her back on me. I called her so that I can give my payment but she never turned around.

 

 

I left the shop and looked for Donghae and Chinho.. I went to the ice cream shop hoping that I'll find what I’m looking for and fortunately, they are here, eating some ice cream. I sat beside them but my mind is preoccupied by what the lady said to me.

 

 

*****

 

 

We arrived on our apartment quite late. Donghae put down the sleeping Chinho on his arms and went back to the living room.

 

 

"Donghae.. I have something to say to you.." I said as we both sat at the couch.

 

 

"What is it, Ssantokki?" He asked.

 

 

"I have planned on telling Jiyong all about Chinho.." I said..

 

 

"It's about time, Ssantokki! The two of you are stubborn enough to notice that you love each other!" He said as he pinched my nose.

 

 

"I don't believe you.." I said..

 

 

"Okay, fine. Believe what you want to believe but Jiyong loves you." He said as he stood up and went towards the door.

 

 

"So, Chinho will be having a complete family now. He will be with his appa soon.. Ahhh. He deserves all the hapiness. He is such an angel.." Donghae said. I just looked at him..

 

 

"Thank you, Donghae.. Thank you for helping me." I said as I hugged him..

 

 

"It's nothing.. Bear in your mind that I love you always.." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

 

 

"And I love you too." I said as I kissed his cheek.

 

 

"But you're not my type, though.." I just playfully slapped his arms and pulled off from our hug. Then he waved good bye and left..

 

 

I will tell Jiyong everything tomorrow. No matter what.. I’ll make sure that he will know about everything tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

I love you guys!

And thank you! :* T_T