Chapter 17

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

Dara is eight months along the way. And she looks like she has swallowed a whole watermelon. Kekeke.. But she still looks cute.

 

 

She is now resting on the sofa, watching TV while I prepare our dinner. We don't know the gender of the baby is. Dara said she wanted it to be a surprise. What a kill joy, right? How would we be able to know what kind of clothes to buy and what color..

 

 

The maknaes will arrive here next month. August. They have a right timing, neh? They still don't know about Dara's pregnancy. Well just tell them once they arrive here.

 

 

And I seldom talk to TOP. Even if I do so, I would be at the bedroom and Dara will be at the living room. Or Dara would be at the bedroom and I would be at the living room. And whenever TOP would ask about her, I'll say some excuses that Dara is still sleeping or she is resting..

 

 

There was one time when I accidentally saw Jiyong through the camera. I thought for a moment if Dara has a communication with him. And she answered that they talk in the phone often.. How lucky could that jerk would be?

 

 

***********

 

AUGUST 18

 

 

Dara and I are just getting ready for we are about to fetch the maknaes at the airport. We were about to get out when Dara shouted that her water just broke. I quickly pulled her in the cab and asked the driver if he could get us to the hospital.

 

 

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Chaerin.

 

 

CL's POV

 

 

We are just standing at the waiting area waiting for Bom unnie and Dara unnie when my phone vibrated in my palm. I took it out and saw that Bom unnie sent me a message.

 

 

"Chaerin.. Mianhe. Dara and I won't be able to fetch you at the airport. Something really important came up. Just get a cab and went to straight to the apartment. And if you wanted to follow us, after putting your luggage at the apartment, you could go to the nearest hospital.."

         - Bom unnie.

 

 

"We have to hurry, Minzy-ah.." I said as I dragged her towards a cab.

 

 

*********

 

AT THE HOPITAL

 

 

"Unnie!" I quickly called out as soon as I caught a glimpse of Bom unnie pacing back and forth infront of a delivery room.

 

 

"What's wrong, unnie? Why are you here in front of a delivery room?... And where is Dara unnie?" I asked as Bom unnie guided us to take a seat..

 

 

After we sat, Bom unnie started telling us the story.. And my, it was a long story.. When Bom unnie finished her story, Minzy is holding with her hands and my eyes are wide in shock. I can't believe this.. Dara unnie is giving birth to her and Jiyong oppa's baby. I knew it.. I knew Dara unnie is in love with Jiyong oppa since then..

 

 

I was deep in my thought when I heard a baby's cry inside the delivery room. I smiled knowing that Dara unnie just gave birth to her baby..

 

After a while, a nurse with a baby wrapped in a blue blanket went out of the delivery room..

 

 

"Relatives of Sandara Park?" The nurse asked.

 

 

"We are.." We said simultaneously as we went nearer to the nurse.

 

 

"Congratulations, it's a boy." The nurse announced and she offered us to hold the baby..

 

 

"How is she?" I asked the nurse about unnie.

 

 

"She is fine. She'll soon be transferred to her room." The nurse said and just stood there, waiting for the baby..

 

 

I looked at Bom noona's arms where the baby is and when I saw his tiny perfect face, I gasped. There is no denying that that baby is Jiyong oppa's son. They look so much alike. And then I remembered something..

 

 

"It's August 18th today." I said out of the blue. Bom unnie looked at me with wide eyes..

 

 

"Jiyong oppa's birthday......" Minzy said. Looks like the father and son got the same face as well as the same birthday. I can't help but to smile at the little angel peacefully sleeping at Bom unnie's arms.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Kyaaaah!!

Dara gave birth already!

And it's a boy!