Chapter 23

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Get dressed now, Chinho.." I commanded my son as he just stubbornly sat at the edge of our bed. Looking at me while I picked out his clothes..

 

 

"I don't want, omma.," He said as he crossed his arms on his chest..

 

 

"We're going to be late." I said as I looked at him.

 

 

We're having this conversation because my son doesn't want to get dressed for his family day at school. He said that he will not go unless his appa would be there.. Aigooo. How can I bring Jiyong there when he is at the other side of this world.. My son is really stubborn when he wants to be..

 

 

"Chinho... You don't want omma to be mad at you, right?" I asked him and saw that he slowly nodded his head.. I continued.. "So you must get dressed now and we'll go to your school..." I said in my authorative voice..

 

 

"But I don't want to go!" He whined.. Why is Chinho acting this way??

 

 

"Why??" I'm almost at the edge of my patience right now.. And my stubborn son doesn't help a bit..

 

 

"Because I don't have my real appa.." He said as he looked at me with puppy eyes..

 

 

I frustratingly put back his clothes on the cabinet.. Seems like we're not going to attend his family day.. Aisht..

 

 

"Arasso.. Go to your mommy Minzy and watch some TV. I'll just fix something here.." I said as I looked at him..

 

 

"Omma... Are you angry at me?" He asked as he went to me and hugged me.. He then kissed my cheek and looked again at me with his puppy eyes..

 

 

"Of course not, baby.. Omma would never get angry at you.." I said as I kissed his forehead.. "Now go to your mommy Minzy.. I'll be following in a while.." I said as he stood up and went towards the living room...

 

 

 

 

 

We were all seated at the couch watching Chinho's favorite cartoon. The family day in his school totally forgotten when he stick with his plan that he will never come unless his appa is here..

 

 

The doorbell suddenly rang.. Must be Bom, I thought.. Seunghyun and she went out earlier maybe to tour him around here..

 

 

When I opened the door, the least expected man I wanted to see right now is standing in front of our door..

 

 

"What do you want now, Donghae??" I asked as I rolled my eyes at him..

 

 

"Daddy Donghae!!" My son exclaimed as soon as he saw who I am talking to on the door. The guy stuck out his tongue on me and let himself in.. Aisht.. How childish can that guy be??

 

 

I grumpily walked back towards the couch.. You all must be wondering why am I acting this way? Well a certain person; I'll give you a hint.. It's my boss, called me to his office yesterday only to tease me! And he even wasted two hours of my working time.. So I have to do over time..

 

 

"I heard that your school is having a family day today... Why are you still at home?" Donghae asked Chinho as he sat beside him..

 

 

"He doesn't want to go if his appa is not there, oppa. So Dara unnie decided that they will just be here.." CL explained to him..

 

 

"Ahhhh... How would Kw--" I immediately shot Donghae a death glare and fortunately, he stopped on his sentence before he could mention my best friend's name in front of my son..

 

 

"Jeeez. Why are you so grumpy today, Dara?" He asked me teasingly.. I just glared at him again..

 

 

"Why don't we go to the park?" He suggested.. "The weather is nice outside.. Such a pity to waste it.." He smiled at all of us.. Chinho's eyes instantly became wide at the mention of the park.. Going to the park means that he'll be getting his favorite ice cream..

 

 

"Come on, oppa.." Minzy said excitedly as she stood up and went to her room to change her clothes..

 

 

"Come, omma... We are going to the park.." My son dragged me towards our bedroom. He then went to my cabinet and pulled out a jeans and a simple white shirt..

 

 

This kid.. He is so excited he even managed to get my clothes.. I smiled lovingly at my son who seems to be having a hard time choosing what clothes to wear.. I went to his cabinet and helped him.. He uttered his thanks and kissed me on the cheek before rushing to the bathroom to change his clothes..

 

 

(At the Park)

 

 

I just sat at the bench looking at my son as he followed the maknaes and Donghae.. They were freely running at the park.. Donghae's right.. The weather is nice today.. Good thing we went outside..

 

At the corner of my eye, I saw Donghae approached me and sat beside me. Sweat tricked down his forehead because of running too much.. We just sat there in silence..

 

 

"Yah.. Park Sandara.. Are you mad at me?" He said as he carefully poked my arms..

 

 

"Who wouldn't be mad at you when you distracted me again at work yesterday.," I said as I glared at him...

 

 

"Kekeke.. Mianhe.. You were just too occupied in your work. So I had the urge to tease you abit.." He said as he laughed endlessly.. I saw in the corner of my eyes  that my son is still chasing his two mommy..

 

 

"And because of you, I needed to do an overtime.." I rolled my eyes at him..

 

 

"You don't have to force yourself in work.." He said as he looked at the kids playing in the park..

 

 

"But I have a deadline soon..." I reasoned out with him..

 

 

"Arasso.." He said as he stuck out his tongue.. I just ignored him and focused on my son who is happily running along the park.

 

 

After some time.. He talked again.. But you can hear the seriousness in his voice as he asked..

 

 

"Are you ready to go back to Korea, Dara?" This time, I looked at him and his gaze is still on the kids playing..

 

 

"What's with the sudden question?" I asked..

 

 

"Just answer my question.." He said as he looked at me..

 

 

"I still don't know yet.. Why?" I suddenly felt nervouse...

 

 

"Our company has decided to put up a branch in Korea.. And the board decided that you would be that branch's executive supervisor.. So be ready to go back in Korea in six months.." He said with his authorative voice. He just uses this kind of voice if he meant pure business.

 

 

I sighed.. It's still a long way to go.. But I have to prepare myself..

 

 

---------------------------------

Dara is assigned in Korea!!

Who's excited?

Me! Me! Me!