Chapter 28

Forevermore

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"Hello, Chinho.. Can d-daddy Jiyong sit beside you?" I asked the kid as I approached him.. Chinho scooted over as he gave me space to sit beside him.

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong, are you really my omma's best friend?" He asked me.

 

 

"Hmm." I nodded at him and smiled..

 

 

"Then are you my a-" Chinho doesn't get to finish his sentence when Bom noona called him.

 

 

He stood up from the couch and went to Bom noona..

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

When I was about to go to the livng room.. Chinho is about to ask Jiyong who is his real appa. I quickly called him and luckily, he didn't get to finish his question..

 

 

"Chino-ah.. Baby.. What were you about to ask your daddy Jiyong just now?" I asked Chinho when he approached me.

 

 

"I was about to ask him if he is my appa." He replied..

 

 

"Chinho-yah.. Can mommy Bom ask you a favor?"

 

 

"What is it mommy Bom..?" He asked me..

 

 

"Please not ask anybody from your omma's friend if they are your appa... Please.." I said..

 

 

"Why, mommy Bom?" He said as confusion filled his little face..

 

"Because I'm gonna be hurt if you do that.. You don't want mommy Bom to get hurt, right?" I said while giving him my version of my puppy eyes.

 

 

"Arasso, mommy Bom. I love you." He said as ge hugged me.

 

 

"I love you too, baby.. Now go back there.." I said.. When he turned around, I went back to where the gang is..

 

 

Our talking continued for hours.. And Jiyong never came back.. I smiled secretly.. At least he had spent some time with his son, even though he still doesn't know that Chinho is his son.

 

 

When we saw that it is already almost two in the morning, we decided that it is time to go home. We all stood up and went to the door. When we passed by the living room, I was about to call Chinho but I stopped on my tracks with what I saw on the couch..

 

 

There on the couch, peacefully sleeping is Kwon Jiyong and Dara and his' son. Jiyong is just seated stiffly while sleeping and on his chest lie Chinho with his little arms wrapped around Jiyong's body. Jiyong's arms are securely wrapped in Chinho's body also. They seems like they are hugging..

 

 

I looked at Dara and saw that her eyes are teary.. Chaerin has a smile plastered on her face as she just stared at the figure of a father and son peacefully sleeping on the couch. Minzy is teary eyed as well. And I feel that my tears are about to fall from my eyes.. They look so perfect..

 

 

Donghae had to break our momentum and woke up Jiyong.. When Jiyong is fully awake, Donghae picked up and carried the still sleeping Chinho in his arms and we bid goodbye to the rest of them.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

What I witnessed at TOP's house a while ago made me want to bawl my tears out. It is so great in the feeling seeing the two men I love the most sleeping peacefully in each other's warmth. When I saw them, a great wave of love rushed through my whole system. How I wish I could witness that scene in every waking hour of my life..

 

 

I looked at my son's sleeping face.. Even in sleep, he still looks like his appa. Good thing that the boys didn't notice it..

 

 

"Dara unnie..." CL knocked at our door. "Are you asleep?"

 

 

I kissed my son's forehead before going outside to meet CL-roo.

 

 

"What is it, CL-roo?" I asked as soon as I faced her..

 

 

"I-uhmm. I just wanted to talk to you about something serious.." She said.. By the mention of serious.. I already have an idea what this talk is about..

 

 

"Sure.." I said as she tugged my arm and went to the couch..

 

 

"Unnie, do you have any plans on letting Jiyong oppa know that he has a son?" As soon as we sat at the couch, she started her questions..

 

 

"I.... Uhm... I don't know yet, CL-roo.." I answered shyly..

 

 

"But unnie.. Jiyong oppa has the right to know.." She said as she held my hand..

 

 

"I know.. But.... He will get mad at me because I lied to him.."

 

 

"He will understand, unnie.. I'm sure Jiyong oppa will understand.."

 

 

"But what if he doesn't want Chinho.?"

 

 

"Isn't what we saw earlier is the answer to that, unnie?"

 

 

I nodded. CL-roo is right.. But am I ready to tell him the truth?

 

 

"But I don't think I'm ready yet, Chaerin.."

 

 

"Unnie.. There's nothing you should be afraid of Dara unnie.. Please.. Chinho will be the happiest kid on earth if his family would be complete.." CL said as she hugged me..

 

 

Tears started to fall from my eyes when I reached a decision.. "I'll tell him, CL-roo. I'll tell him about Chinho.." This is for my son's happiness.

 

 

---------------------------------

I just feel like updating today.. :)

Anyways, Dara already decided that she would tell Jiyong about baby Chinho!

Yehey!!

(But will she really be able to tell it to him??) *evil laugh*