Chapter 11

Forevermore

 

Seungri's POV

 

 

Waiting is not exactly my expertise. I hate waiting for people. But I love to be the one they wait for. But unfortunatelly. TOP hyung and Youngbae hyung called me and said that I should go to our meeting place as soon as possible.

 

 

We are only waiting for the girls. We've been standing here at the entrance of Lotte for about half an hour now. And there's still no signs of the girls.. Seriously?

 

 

After another minute of standing and waiting, I finnaly saw them. At last!

 

 

"Yah, noona! What took you so long?" I asked Bom noona impaitently and stompped my foot.

 

 

"Are you raising your voice at me, Seungrat?" Bom noona asked sweetly which made me shiver in fear.

 

 

"Aniyo, noona." I batted my eyelash and made a puppy eyes.

 

 

"What took you so long, babe? We have been standing here for almost an hour." TOP hyung said as he wrapped his arms in Bom noona's waist.

 

 

"A certain ssantokki went to go on her last minute shopping because she wanted to give something to all of you." Bom noona then glared at Dara noona. When I heard that Dara noona will give us something, I immediately went to her side.

 

 

"You're so sweet, noona." I said as I laid my palm infront if her.

 

 

"I'll give this later, panda." She said as she ruffled my hair.

 

 

CL smirked at me and I stucked my tounge out. This cat!

 

 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go inside now." Daesung hyung said and we went inside.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

The gifts I bought are kinda like my farewell gift them. I already have something for everyone but I haven't decided what to give my best friend yet. Kekekeke.

 

 

I excitedly ran towards the entrance of Lotte while dragging Ji's hand. I just wanted to spend more time with them since Bom and I will be leaving very soon. I personnaly asked this.

 

 

I looked at the entire place and I can't help to try all the rides.

 

 

We didn't miss any single ride. We look like we're a bunch of kids having their first time here at Lotte World. *sigh* I'll miss this place.

 

 

"Oh!! Ice cream.. Ji, buy me one." I tugged at Ji's shirt as I continueously point at the ice cream store.

 

 

"Wait over here, guys. I will just buy Ssantokki some ice cream." He said as I dragged him towards the ice cream store.

 

 

"Yehey! Kamsahamnida, Ji!" I said as I happily my ice cream while jumping excitedly.

 

 

"You sure missed ice cream, huh?" Ji smiled at me and them we went back where we left the gang.

 

 

"Maybe we should split up first. Then we'll just message each other where we'll meet." TOP suggested. And I saw that beside him, Bom is looking at me giving me meaningful stares. And I already got the message.

 

 

"I'll be with Jiyong." I said as I looked at Ji and he nodded.

 

 

"I'll come with you too, noona." Seungri said. He tried to get to us but Bom already got a hold of his shirt.

 

 

"No, you won't. You'll be accompanying CL." Bom said. Seungri and CL are about to complain but Bom gave them a glare and it is the end of conversation.

 

 

In the end, Youngbae, Daesung and Minzy are together. CL and Seungri are beside each other ready to eat each other's head off. Bom and TOP are holding hands sweetly while Jiyong and I continued to tease each other.

 

 

*************

 

 

We are now on a line for the Ferris Wheel ride. While we are walking, I realized that we haven't tried the Ferris Wheel yet. So I dragged Ji here and forced him to come with me.

 

 

With a little bickering here, and a little bit of slapping there, he finally came with me peacefully. We are just waiting for our turn. I can't help but to feel excited and at the same time, nervous. I wonder what would his reaction be when I'll tell him about our soon departure.

 

 

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that it was already our turn on the Ferris Wheel. Ji just pinched my cheek and walked towards the booth.

 

 

We were already inside and the ride started to went up when I thought that this is the best timing to tell him about my plans.

 

 

 

"Hey, Ji. I wanted to tell you something." I said as I played with my fingers.

 

 

"What is it?" He said as looked at me straight in the eye. Gahhhh, that just made me more nervous.

 

 

"Well, I've been keeping something from you and I have decided that I should tell it to you now." I said without even looking at him.

 

 

"I thought you hate secrets, D-ah".

 

 

"W-Well..... Can you promise me one thing, first? That you'll just agree with what I will say and you won't stop me from this one"

 

 

"What is it? What if you said you wanted all my money and I should withdraw it from the bank? What will I do then?" He playfully asked.

 

 

"Aisht! I would never do that, okay? And can you just promise me now.." I said impatiently.

 

 

"Arasso. I promise." He said as he chuckled.

 

 

I took a deep breath and steady the pace of my fast heart beatings.

 

 

"Well, the four of us, CL, Minzy, Bom and me had planned long ago that after we gratuate from high school, we would fly to the US and continue our studies there. Since Bom and I will be graduating first, we will go there first and the maknaes will just follow after they graduated. So there...." I said as I took another deep breath.

 

 

He stared at me as if I'm speaking a different language. Then after some time, he laughed like he was some crazy guy. "You're joking, right? That's a good one, D." He said as he dramatically clutched his stomach.

 

 

I gave him my I'm-not-joking-I'm-very-serious face. And after he realized that I'm really not joking, his laughs died down and he just stared at me.

 

 

"You're leaving me?" He said as I can visibly hear the hurt in his voice. This is what I'm most afraid of.

 

 

"Of course I'm not leaving you, Ji. I just have to reach my dreams then I'll be back. We will still have our communication. There's internet. There's cellphone."

 

 

"Isn't there any way that would change your mind? Just d--"

 

 

"You promised, Ji." I stopped him before he pleads for me to stay.

 

 

"I didn't. You forced me to promise." He said as still looked at me.

 

 

"Please?" I said as I batted my eyelash and made a puppy eye. I know he won't resist this look.

 

 

He turned his gaze away from me and stared outside for a long time. After ten minutes or more, he sighed deeply and looked at me again.

 

 

"Are you sure with this?" He asked.

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"Then you can go." He said.

 

 

"Really?" I asked as a smile was plastered on my face.

 

 

"Yes. Just..... Don't just eat ramen when you're too lazy to cook. And when you are having some headaches, immediately drink some medicine and don't you dare have another best friend aside from me, arasso?" He said as I can't help but to the let tears fall from my eyes.

 

 

"Neh. You'll always be my best friend, Ji. No one can replace you." I said as I hugged him.

 

 

"Must you really do this?" He asked.

 

 

"Yes. This experience will help me grow as a person." And I had to do this before my heart breaks totally. I added silently.

 

 

"I'll miss you, D-ah."

 

 

"I'll miss you too, Jiyongie. I love you........... My best friend." I said it with all that I am and another set of tears fell for my heart is bare and in the open. I don't want to add the last words, but if I don't, it will be too obvious, right?

 

 

"I love you, too. You will always be my best friend." My heart fluttered only to be broken with the last sentence.

 

 

That's what I'm just gonna be, eh? Just a best friend. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Aigoooo..

Dara already dropped the bomb to Ji!! :))

Please leave some comments.. :)

Thank you :*