Chapter 10

Forevermore

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Lately, I noticed that Minzy is always clinging onto Dara and Bom noona. And she is frequently saying that she will miss her two unnies because it's their last year. It's crazy, right? Why would Minzy miss them even if they gratuated? I mean, they live in the same apartment, so they will still see each other everyday even if Dara and Bom noona goes to college. It's as if the two will leave the maknaes anytime soon.

 

 

"Hey, Ji." I looked at my right and saw Yuhee calling me. Our teacher is not yet around so we are waiting for her.

 

 

"Yeah?" I asked as I turned all my attention to my girlfriend.

 

 

"Nothing. Its just that you are too gross in your thinking.." She said as she flashed me her angelic smile.

 

 

"Aigooo. My baby wants some of my attention, eh?" I .

 

 

"Aniyo." She said as I can visibly see the blush that is creeping in her cheek.

 

 

"Ji. I want to ask something.." She said after some time.

 

 

"What is it, baby?" I asked.

 

 

"Is Bom unnie mad at me or something?" She said while fidling her fingers.

 

 

"Huh? Of course not. Why did you ask, babe?"

 

 

"Its just that she rarely talk to me and I can feel that she is not comfortable around me."

 

 

"That's just her personality, babe. Don't worry. Bom noona is not mad at you. Why would she? Right?"

 

 

"Yeah. You're right." She said as she smiled at me.

 

 

Then the teacher came and I turned my attention to the teacher but my mind is running off some where.. Why would my girlfriend feel that Bom noona is mad at her? Maybe I'm missing something here...

 

 

I just shrugged the thought and just focued on the lecture the teacher is teaching.

 

 

****************************

 

 

Lunch time. As usual the gang is complete. The usual noisy rat is super hyper today. He is even pissing off Chaerin. I know this rat have something for Chaerin. Tsk tsk. Bom noona and TOP hyung are exeptionally sweet today. I was even surprised when they announced that they are dating.

 

 

I looked at my best friend and saw that she is quitely listening to Minzy's story while eating her foods. Then I noticed that she is glancing at my direction. I wonder what my best friend is thinking right now. She is even distancing herself from me. I need to talk to her soon.

 

 

"Yah, Ji. Want to come with us? We're going to Lotte on sunday. Bom noona's idea" Youngbae said.

 

 

"Isn't that the day before our graduation?" I asked.

 

 

"Yeah. But who cares?" Daesung said with his smile.

 

 

"Sure. I'll go." I said then I looked beside me where my girlfriend is sitting. "You'll come, right?" I asked her.

 

 

"Hmmmm.. Mianhe, Ji. But we are going to visit my grandparents this weekend." She said apologetically.

 

 

"Awww. Such a waste, noona. It will be fun." Seungri said.

 

 

"There'll always be a next time, Seungri." She said then she falshed her smile to maknae.

 

 

"Neh. Right, Dara noona?" He said as he turned towards Dara.

 

 

"Huh? I'm sorry I didn't get what you said, Seungri." She looked at Seungri then she smiled.

 

 

"Spacing out again, D? I told you it's not healthy spacing out." I said as I smiled at her teasingly.

 

 

As a response, she just stuck out her tongue at me. I chuckled. She is so cute looking like that.

 

 

The bell rang and we all stood up and went our way. Yuhee and I are at the front while the rest of them is at our back. I took Yuhee's hand and kissed it. I heard someone cleared her throath at the back and when I looked to see who it was, Bom noona is giving me a glare. What did I do?

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

We will be leaving soon. Time really flies so fast. Can you imagine? We are already graduating this coming monday. *sigh*

 

 

Dara and I have already our ticket. It is scheduled three days after our graduation. I talked to her about mentioning this to our friend especially to Jiyong but she said that she will be the one who will tell Jiyong.

 

 

I already planned saying to this TOP when we are at Lotte. I hate to leave him but I also want to pursue my dream. I'm sure we'll find ways to meet at least thrice a month. And also, there is the internet. We can always exchange messages via  e-mail and we can talk to each other via skype.

 

 

I'm sure Jiyong will be devastated once he knew about this. Let's just hope that he will be open minded about it.

 

 

When we are walking along the hallways, Dara walked beside me and held my left hand for my right hand is unavailable at the moment. I looked at her and she flashed me her sweetest smile then she looked at TOP, who is at my right, she stuck out her tongue at him. I laughed slightly at the sight of the two of them.

 

 

"Yah, Dara. You look like a kid doing that." TOP . She just stuck out her tongue again.

 

 

"What's wrong with you, Ssantokki? You've been showing your tongue to everybody today." I . She just gave me a glare the looked at the front. Squeezed my hand not too tightly. I looked at where she is looking and I cleared my throat.

 

 

She saw Jiyong kissing Yuhee's hand. Aisht. Can these two just be sweet with each other only if Dara's not around?! Really!! I thought frustratedly.

 

 

When Jiyong looked at me, I glared at him. And he have this confused expression on his face. Aisht. This kid, really.

 

 

"Babe, why did you glared at Jiyong?" TOP asked me.

 

 

"Nothing. I just felt like it. Kekeke." I looked at him and faked a laugh.

 

 

"Oh. It's our stop already. See you later, babe." I said as he bent down and kissed my lips. I smiled at him.

 

 

"Ewwww.. Get a room, guys." Dara said as she faked a gagging sound and went inside our classroom. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Just a short chappie.. :)

As you can notice, the story is being too fast... 

Since all of you asked me to make Dara leave already, I adjusted the storyline.. :))

But I have a surprise to you once Dara leaves.. 

Please look out for it.. ;)