First Day as Third Years

Really Love Ya

Right now, Jessica is holding hands with Taeyeon and having the time of her life.

As Taeyeon took out a small box from her pocket, "Jessica, sarangheyo~ I want to be with you forever!" Taeyeon said charmingly to Jessica.

"Kyaaaah~ What is that Taengoo?" Jessica shyly said while blushing a little.

To her surprise, she was suddenly slapped lightly by Taeyeon. "Wake up already!" Taeyeon said with a loud voice.

"sniff..sniff..why?" Jessica started to cry. 

"Oh Please! Why don't you wake up already!" Yuri shouted on Jessica's ear.

"W-what?" Jessica shouted as she woke up from her beautiful dream.

"Well weren't you super excited to attend the first day of school today as third years?" Yuri told her with brows raised.

"Yeah! Weren't you gonna meet your so-called lovey dovey childhood friend today?" Tiffany said teasingly to her bestfriend in bed.

"Yah! Don't make fun of Taeyeon like that!" Jessica screamed.

"Hahaha! We're just teasing you Sica." Yuri laughed at her irritated friend, "You better get dressed soon and get ready to act cute in front of your sweetheart!"

"Yeah whatever! Just go wait for me at the front door, I'm gonna go change already!" Jessica shouted as she hurriedly went to the bathroom.

"She must be really excited." Yuri whipshered to Tiffany.

"Yep! She was totally saying Kyaaaah~ in her dreams just now!" Tiffany giggled.

"I heard that too!" Yuri high-fived her best friend.

Meanwhile, Jessica hurriedly put on her uniform then quickly made some toast and stuffed it in .

"Let's go guys!" Jessica said as she exited their dorm with bread crumbs on her face.

"Aish! This girl really is something!" Tiffany scoffed as she went after her bestfriend.

"A while ago she was just sleeping like a log.. She must be really excited." Yuri snickered.

"I wonder if she'll really come back." Tiffany said with worried eyes.

"Hurry up! You guys are such slowpokes!" Jessica yelled from the other road.

"Okay already!" Yuri and Tiffany shouted in unison and they started walking faster towards the school.

 

After they got their schedules, they were lucky to be in the same class together.

"Yay! This is gonna be a fun year!" Jessica squealed with excitement.

"It will be even better if we were in the same class with your 'friend'." Tiffany teased.

"Yah! We better head on to class, I think it's starting already." Yuri said as she was pulling her two bestfriends to their classroom as classes were starting.

 

"Goodmorning class! I'm Ms. Sunny Lee and I'll be your homeroom teacher again for this year." the teacher greeted with a big smile. "We have a new student this year, please treat her well." Ms. Lee said as she opened the door to let the new student in.

The three bestfriends Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany looked at the door with anticipation.

As the door opened, a beautiful doe-eyed girl entered the classroom. 

"Please introduce yourself." instructed Ms. Lee.

"Is it her?" Yuri and Tiffany asked in accordance.

"I'm not sure.." Jessica said as she was staring at the new student.

"My name is Im Yoona, I just transfered from JYJ high school." said the new student with a smile.

"Okay, now please sit next to.... Jessica!" Ms. Lee said as she pointed to the empty seat.

then Yoona scurried to the empty seat.

"And Jessica? Please take Yoona for a tour during lunch." Ms. Lee ordered.

"Y-yes Maam!" Jessica stuttered.

 

After that, Ms. Lee went on to discuss what they would be learning that school year.

Jessica looked uneasy, because she was sitting next to a beautiful girl, who wasn't Taeyeon.

*I must not fall for Yoona! I must wait for Taeyeon!* Jessica thought, not noticing she was making weird faces already.

"Um.. Jessica-shi? Are you okay?" Yoona asked with a worried look.

"Y-yes! Why wouldn't I be?" taken aback by the sudden question.

"'Cause you don't look so good." Yoona said with her brows raised.

"I-i'm fine! Really." Jessica flashed a small smile.

"If you say so." Yoona just chuckled at Jessica's flustered face and resumed listening to Ms. Lee.

 

When the bell for lunch break rang, Ms. Lee dismissed the class.

"Sica! We'll go ahead and ask other classes if they have a new student in their class. " Tiffany eye smiled at Jessica.

"Actually.. I think I'm gonna help Ms. Lee carry her things since I think she's gonna have trouble carrying all those stuff." Yuri pointed to their teacher who seemed to have a lot of things to carry.

"Since when did you become a teacher's pet?" Jessica asked with annoyance.

"I'm not! Anyway I'll just see you at our usual table." Yuri shrugged and went to helped Ms. Lee carry her stuff.

"I guess I'll go ask around alone. Go ahead and give Yoona a tour and let's just meet at our table." Tiffany sighed and left Jessica and Yoona.

"I think we better go look around now." Jessica said nervously to Yoona.

"No need to feel awkward around me, I think I kinda like you." said Yoona with a sweet smile.

"Ha..ha.. Let's just go." Jessica said she hurriedly went out the door.

*She's acting a bit weird but I think it's really cute.* Yoona thought as she went out to follow Jessica.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

hope you like it~

 

it's kinda fun to write :D

everything I write is for my love and inspiration - Dianne

subscribe and comment :))

 

-posted on April 11, 2012-