You're Mine

Really Love Ya

Yoona and Jessica went out of the dorm and they were aimlessly walking without a destination. They were silent, no one spoke a word.. it was getting pretty awkward between the two.

"Uhhm.." Jessica held Yoona's hand.

"How about the park?" Yoona finally thought of a place to go as she held Jessica's hand.

Jessica nodded approvingly. "Sounds good."

They walked to the park slowly, their hands were still connecting. Yoona started to get playful as she saw some pretty flowers.

"sniff.. sniff. these smell so good." Yoona bend over to the nearby lilies. 

"You're right." Jessica bend near Yoona and sniffed the same flowers.

Yoona got up and held Jessica's hand tight, "Let's sit down for a while." Jessica obediently followed her to the bench.

"I remember this place so well.. this is where I kinda confessed to you." Yoona shyly chuckled.

Jessica started to fiddle with her fingers uneasily, "Yep.. about that.." 

"Is there something you want to tell me Jessii?" Yoona sat closer to Jessica.

"I.. umm.." Jessica was very nervous, "I want to tell you that.. I already made a decision." Jessica sighed deeply then showed a small smile.

"Of what?" Yoona smirked as she played dumb.

"You know!" Jessica hit her arm playfully, and started to blush again. "about you... kinda like.. courting me?"

Yoona went closer to her and whispered in her ear, "I hope I will like the answer."

"I think you will..." Jessica pulled Yoona's face and kissed her lips.

Yoona pulled away giggled at Jessica's sudden action, "I thought you didn't like kissing in public.."

"I guess I changed my mind." Jessica shrugged and pulled Yoona again for another wet kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes." Yoona smirked as they pulled away to take a breath.

"I don't want anyone else to have you but me." Jessica looked at the other girl with love and very sincere eyes.

Yoona wrapped her arms around Jessica tightly, brushing her silky hair, "You still have to take care of the roses though, I love flowers!"

"Yeah I kinda noticed how happy you were when we pass by flowers." Jessica grinned at the thought.

"I have a greenhouse at my backyard, why don't you transfer the roses there so that we can take care of it it together?" Yoona suggested with a wide smile as she puts her hands together.

"Why not? I'd like to spend more time with you  as much as possible from now on." Jessica stood up from the bench and held out her hand.

Yoona smiled as she grabbed Jessica's hand and they started to walk. "I'd like that too.. Sleep over at my place later?"

"I'd love to." Jessica showed a genuine smile of happiness.

 

At Sunny's mansion.

*knock knock* someone was softly pounding the door in the afternoon.

Sunny groaned as she got up the couch and went to open the door."Just when the butler took a day off..."

Yuri was shyly standing outside. her head was hung low because she was ashamed of fooling her teacher. Sunny was surprised by the sudden visit of Yuri, "What... I thought we can't see each other anymore?"

"Actually.. I made the call.. but it was a dare! Tiffany and Yoona made me do it!" Yuri confessed and quickly defended herself.

Sunny sighed with relief and hugged Yuri tightly, "You don't know how depressed I was.."

Yuri felt guilty of she trouble she caused, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know that you would be depressed."

She hugged her back tighter. "It's okay. Come in, I have to tell you something." Sunny escorted her inside the big house for a big talk.

 

At a fancy Hotel Restaurant. Eun Jung and Hyomin are inside a private room, waiting for their mothers.

"Do you think your mom will like me?" Hyomin was nervously fiddling with her hands.

Eun Jung held the other girl's hands tightly, "Of course she will, she'll obviously like since her daughter likes you."

Hyomin blushed at her statement and started to feel more relaxed, "If you say so..."

*click* a waiter came inside the private room, escorting two mothers who apparently were laughing as they talked. Each mother sat beside their respective child and they started to order.

"Just get us the set menu." Eun Jung's mother commanded as the waiter took orders. After he left, the real talk began.

Hyomin's mother began speaking, "As you know, I am very against you being with another person besides Sunny.."

"But after she saw me, she completely changed her mind!" Eun Jung's mother started to laugh. "We were childhood playmates in the past. Very coincident if you ask me." Hyomin and Eun Jung's jaw dropped because of the news, they were so damn lucky. They had a great time together eating dinner with each other through the night.

When dessert came, Hyomin's mother popped a surprising question, "When are you two getting married?"

"Mom!!" Hyomin started to blush.

"We have to talk about this soon anyway!" Eun Jung assured the flustered girl. Eun Jung stopped eating her chocolate cake and answered for Hyomin with a smile, "We'll get married when we're ready."

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start applying for college soon :( getting busier everyday... but I'll make time to write this ff :)

comment and subscribe :D

-posted on May, 11, 2012-