goodbye?

Really Love Ya

Jiyeon kept pulling Krystal as far from the parlor as possible. She didn't want to see Amber's annoying face any longer. The two of them kept walking without a word till they stopped at the park.

"I'm tired." Jiyeon finally let go of Krystal's hand and sat at beside the tree.

Krystal huffed then sat beside Jiyeon, "You can rest on my lap if you want.."

Jiyeon automatically rested her head on Krystal's lap and closed her eyes. "It's comfy here."

"Then you better get some rest while my lap is free!" Krystal giggled as she her hair. Jiyeon didn't move an inch and just smiled.

Krystal smiled back, even though the other girl's eyes were still closed. It made her happy to Jiyeon smile, she knew that she was important to her to be able to make her smile.

"Stop smiling at me like that.." Jiyeon said with her eyes still closed.

Krystal was startled that she knew what she was doing, "How did you know?"

Jiyeon sat up then faced her. "...because I can feel it." she put her hand over Krystal's chest and felt her heartbeat.

Krystal was a bit startled when Jiyeon suddenly touched her chest, she never touched her there before, her stomach had butterflies everytime she touched her.

"But I think.." Jiyeon looked directly on Krystal's eyes, her eyes filled with.. calmness. Not like the deathly glares she gave Amber the night before. "..we shouldn't see each other anymore."

"What?!" Krystal was shocked by what Jiyeon said, she thought that they were closer with each other than before.

"I'm... planning to go study in California." Jiyeon whispered then looked away. *I want to forget Yoona... and I'm still unsure about you....*

"You can't leave me.... Why can't we see each other anymore?!" Krystal was confused and full of questions.

Jiyeon grabbed both Krystal's hands and helped her stand up. She carefully cupped her soft cheeks and stared directly at her hazelnut eyes.

A tear slowly fell from her eyes, it dripped down to her lips. Jiyeon cautiously leaned in to give her one last kiss, tasting Krystal's salty tear.

"Why...." Krystal hugged her tighyly, not allowing her to have a chance to escape.

"I need to... I plan to tell the principal tomorrow." Jiyeon didn't move from Krystal's grasp.

"Jiyeon!!!" two voices interuppted them. It was Boram and Qri.

"I need to go... I promised to sleep over at their place today." Jiyeon took Krystal's hands off her.

"But.. will I ever see you again?" Krystal was clearly upset.

"I don't think so." Jiyeon turned took to look at her bestfriends.

"Let's go Ji! You're taking too long!" Qri shouted as she and Boram were already near the exit.

Jiyeon flashed a rare and sweet smile, hiding all the worries behind, "I'll miss you."

Krystal just watched as she went toward her friends, she sat down on the nearest bench and took out her phone.

 

To: Sica-Unnie:D

Hey is it true that Jiyeon is going to study in the states????! ;(

From: AngelicKrys>:)

 

Krystal waited for a moment till she got her sister's reply.

 

To: PaboKrystal:P

How should I know? We're not exactly in good terms you know :|

From: IcePrincessJessi :>

 

Jessica sighed as she almost reached her house. "Bye Yoona! See you tomorrow."

Yoona waved goodbye at her and entered her car, they just finished their mini-date at the local café. The car drove smoothly and soon Yoona noticed Jiyeon and her friends inside a restaurant. She ordered her driver to park the car and she went inside the restaurant.

Boram and Qri were sobbing while Jiyeon had a straight face. Yoona slowly walk towards them.

"I can't believe you're studying in California!" Boram exclaimed as she wiped her tears.

Yoona froze in her tracks after she heard the news. *So that's why she wanted to hang out with me today..* 

She went over to their table and sat beside Jiyeon. "Why didn't you tell me?! We're friends... aren't we?" Yoona demanded an explanation from her.

"sigh... It doesn't matter anymore. You clearly chose Jessica over me." Jiyeon faked a smile with a sarcastic tone.

"What.. but you're still my friend Jiyeon..." Yoona was confused.

"Yeah I know, I'm just your friend!" Jiyeon pushed Yoona and walked out on them.

Boram and Qri quickly left cash on the table and ran after Jiyeon.

"The nerve of her... I can't believe I liked someone like her!" Jiyeon started to walk away from the restaurant.

Her two bestfriends quickly caught up to her and tried to stop her, "Where are you going?!"

Jiyeon showed a crooked smile, "I'll just get some things from home. I'll see you guys at your house."

"Okay... see you..." they both said as they watched Jiyeon disappear in the dark.

 

Jung house.

"Wheeew!" Jiyeon sighed as she went in the house, Jessica was alone in the living room watching television.

She plopped next to Jessica on the couch. "Where's Krystal?" 

"She hasn't come home yet." Jessica answered her. "......but is it true that you're studying in the states?"

"Yup." Jiyeon simply answered, she shifted her body and turned to Jessica. "Take care of Krystal for me...."

Jessica stared blankly at her and didn't utter a word.

"I'm packing now." Jiyeon stood up and went up to her room, leaving Jessica alone.

Jiyeon collected some clothes and things then put it unto her suitcase neatly then dragged it out downstairs.

"Bye Jessica." Jiyeon said as she went pass her by the living room.

"Wait!" Jessica stood up from the couch.

Jiyeon looked at her with her left brow raised. "What?"

"Isn't this too sudden?"

"Well it's because....."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

So damn busy nowadays! but tomorrow I'll update another chapter. sorry if I was gone for so long :S