Happy at Last?

Really Love Ya

Inside Yoona's Rolls Royce car. Jessica is carefully holding the pot of roses that she took care of for a week.

Yoona noticed her grip on the pot was very tight, "You okay?" Jessica nodded her head, still holding on to the plant firmly.

"You should loosen up a bit." Yoona slumped back in the car seat, tugging Jessica's shirt.

"I don't want it to spill... your car looks expensive." Jessica confessed her anxiousness.

"Sheesh." Yoona laughed as she took the pot from her and put it on top of the car's floor carpet. "Anything's fine as long as you're comfortable."

Jessica leaned in Yoona's shoulder and closed her eyes, "Thank you.."

Yoona looked at the girl leaning on her, "For what?"

"Everything." Jessica still has her eyes closed and went into a peaceful slumber shortly.

 

"Jessii. we're here." Yoona softly poked Jessica who fell asleep during the ride.

"That was fast.." Jessica got up and started to rub her eyes.

Yoona picked up the plant and got out the car, "Let's go to the greenhouse, hurry!" she was very excited as she started to run.

"yawn.. wow. this place is huge.." Jessica yawned as she took a look around her surroundings.

"Jessii! I'm here already!" Yoona shouted from afar, near the greenhouse.

"Okay!" Jessica quickly jog towards Yoona. *I didn't know Yoona was rich.. I thought she was just an ordinary person..* Thoughts started to build up in Jessica's mind.

"Let's go." Yoona held out her right hand while the other hand was holding the plant. Jessica held her hand as she caught up and they entered the greenhouse together.

"Whoaa..." Jessica's eyes brightened at the sight of many beautiful flowers.

Yoona giggled at her amazement and led her to the center of the greenhouse which had a white table and two white chairs, it was a good place to have an afternoon tea. Yoona smiled as she placed the roses on the white table, "Perfect."

"You're flowers are all pretty.." Jessica complimented the flowers surrounding her.

"I planned to put my most favorite flowers on this table." Yoona grinned as she went to make tea, "I'll make you some wintermelon tea, just a moment.."

Jessica blushed as she sat next on one of the chairs. "Thank you.."

 

At Sunny's place.

"Are you sure your parents will be there?" Yuri sounded nervous.

"My parents will like you! It'll be my birthday celebration after all." Sunny tried to persuade her.

"sigh.. it'll just be a simple party right?" Yuri worriedly asked.

"Yes. Don't worry too much! I'll invite Tiffany and Jessica too." Sunny chuckled.

"I hope your parents will like me.." Yuri hung her head low.

Sunny lifted her head up and stared into her eyes. "Of course they will."

 

At an apartment just a few blocks away from school.

"When are you gonna start attending that school?" the voice on the other line asked.

"Very soon." Taeyeon answered.

The voice chuckled, "Make sure you get your Jessica soon."

Taeyeon laughed, "Of course I will. I'll make her mine!"

*Ding Dong* the door bell rang a few times.

"Hey I gotta go now, my date is here already." Taeyeon quickly hang up the phone and went to open the door, "Hi Hara."

"Taeyeon~" Hara closed the door and kissed her lips roughly.

Taeyeon stopped the kiss and carried her towards the bedroom, "Let's continue on the bed, shall we?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry it's kinda short. :( my enrollment is tomorrow.. oh and advance happy happy birthday to Sunny :D 

I made a pic girls' generation as my timeline cover in facebook. haha they're so cute on my profile~ I'll update again soon :)

-posted on May 14, 2012-