Unsure

Really Love Ya

Jiyeon was dumbfounded. She was just relaxing while watching television till Krystal came.

"I can't believe that she would do this to me!" Krystal continued to bawl on her chest.

*Ding dong!* the front door rang. "I'll go get it first." Jiyeon left Krystal on the couch and went to the front door and opened it.

Amber was panting outside, her right cheek was red, obviously from a strong slap. "Can I see Krystal?"

Jiyeon took a glance at Krystal at the other room, who was shaking her head furiously, signalling her not to let the heartbreaker in their house.

"Pleeease! She's crying because of me!" Amber pleaded to go in.

Jiyeon sighed then pushed her outside roughly, "Let's talk a liitle first, okay?"

Amber was frightened by the scary aura she was suddenly giving off.

"So.. you sure got lots of guts for breaking Krystal's heart." Jiyeon glared a mean look at her.

"I.. I.." Amber was stuttering with fear.

Jiyeon roughly grabbed Amber's collar and pierced an evil glare directly on her eyes. "If I ever catch you coming near my Krystal again, I swear I'm gonna tear you to pieces!"

Amber gulped and tried to break away from her grasp.

"I'll make your life a living hell if you try to do more funny stuff to her!" Jiyeon finally let go of the girl's collar.

Amber shakily nodded then quickly ran off out of sight.

Jiyeon calmed down then went back inside the house.

"Is she gone?" Krystal peeked from the living room.

"Yup. I took care of her." Jiyeon nonchantly answered as she switched off the television then went up to her room, leaving Krystal alone.

Krystal pouted then quickly ran upstairs to change into her pajamas then went to Jiyeon's room.

*knock knock* Krystal tapped on the door lightly then let herself in. Jiyeon was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed, she knew that Krystal was there but she didn't bother to take a look at her.

"Heyy.. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Krystal sat on the bed beside her.

"Hmm." Jiyeon opened one eye to look at her then closed her eye again.

Krystal giggled then cuddled close near Jiyeon. She was already used to her bipolar attitude. Sometimes she would be really nice or sometimes she would act arrogant and cold, but she really didn't care. Jiyeon was always nice to her and she noticed that she was only cold to Jessica.

"Thanks for telling her off~" Krystal hugged her tightly.

"No prob. I didn't want to see you get hurt." Jiyeon was looking at her puffy eyes.

Krystal cupped her face and leaned in towards her, giving her a friendly kiss on the lips. "I sincerely thank you Jiyeon. You're the best!"

Jiyeon chuckled as she kissed her back.

 

The next morning.

Jiyeon woke up first with Krystal still asleep beside her. She looked intently at Krystal who was peacefully sleeping while gently her hair. "I can't like you. I only like you because you look like Yoona."

After eating breakfast alone, she quickly changed into her school uniform and went out of the house. She was peacefully walking till her best friends Boram and Qri caught up with her.

"Morning Jiyeon!" the duo greeted their best friend happily.

Jiyeon flashed a small smile at them. "Morning." 

Boram and Qri kept talking about what they did during the weekend and Jiyeon was just nodding every once in a while.

Soon they entered the school and saw Yoona and Jessica holding hands as they went in the classroom. Jiyeon was filled with hatred but she kept her cool, she didn't want Yoona to see the mean side of her.

"Hi Yoona! Wanna hang out later with Boram and Qri?" Jiyeon cutely asked Yoona with an aegyo-filled voice.

Yoona scratched her head and turned to look at Jessica, "Sorry Jiyeon-ie.. I'm kinda busy with Jessica later."

Jiyeon sighed then walked away with Boram and Qri trailing behind her, she can't take Yoona rejecting her again.

"Guys.. I think I'll cut school today. Cover for me, thanks!" she turned around to her best friends and left the school hurriedly.

Boram and Qri tried to stop her but she ran away too fast.

Jiyeon was mindlessly walking around till she thought of going in an ice cream parlor. She ordered a banana sundae for herself then sat on one of the seats. There wasn't many people there, and she liked the silent atmosphere.

After a while, she felt two people sat on the behind her. "I'm really sorry. I was just practicing on her so that when we kiss, it would be perfect." the girl behind her said in a slightly deep voice.

The other girl retorted with a bit anger, "I don't care. We're over!"

"Please! I love you... You love me too right?" the first girl pleaded.

"I..." the other girl was speechless.

Jiyeon was listening in to their conversation and when she saw their faces, she quickly went over to both of them and grabbed Krystal's hand.

"I thought I told you to leave her alone." Jiyeon glared at Amber.

"B-but we love each other.." Amber fearfully answered back.

"Yeah right." Jiyeon grabbed Krystal's nape and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Krystal kissed back too, she really liked the taste of her lips.

After a few seconds, Jiyeon pulled away then glared again at Amber, "She's mine so back off!!!"

Jiyeon took Krystal's hand and rushed out of the ice cream parlor.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Even though this isn't YoonSic, I need to write
JiyeonxKrystal to keep the story moving and so that there will be less people in Yoonsic's way :))