Let's Go Play

Really Love Ya

When the girls arrived at the resort at last, they scrambled into the lobby with their luggages. The attendant seemed to recognize Yoona and Sunny.

"Good day Ms. Im and Ms. Lee, will you be staying here today?" the attendant politely asked.

"Yes Ms. Tan.. and they're with us." Yoona pointed towards the rest. "We'll have the suite where all of us will stay."

"Okay, please follow me to the front desk to get your room keys." The attendant led Yoona towards the counter.

"Uhm, please wait for a moment." Yoona politely bowed then went to Jessica.

"Jessiii.. accomopany me to the front desk." Yoona pouted.

"W-what? Why me?" Jessica became confused. "Shouldn't Sunny come with you since you both know the owner?"

"Aww.. she can babysit Yuri and Tiffany! I wanna be with youu!" Yoona pouted even more while tugging her shirt.

"Fine fine.. just lead the way." Jessica gave up easily.

"It's just over there!" Yoona linked her arms with Jessica and then pointed towards the front desk.

The other three just giggled at the cute couple who just scurried over to the front desk.

"Ms. Lee, how much does the suite cost?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Don't worry. We don't need to pay.. You'll know why soon." Sunny smiled sweetly. "and I told you not to call me Sunny right? I'm not your teacher right now."

"Oh right.. sorry Sunny." Tiffany said apologetically.

"Haha..just don't call her Sunny during class!" Yuri jokingly told Tiffany.

"You got that right!" Sunny playfully nudged Yuri.

"Hey you guys stop fooling around! Let's get to the top floor and get changed!" Jessica suddenly shouted at the three.

"Hey keep your cool okay? don't get too excited." Yoona whispered unto Jessica's ear then playfully bit her earlobe.

"Kyaaa~" Jessica let out a cute scream which echoed in the whole lobby.

"Stop making a scene Sica!" Yuri teased.

"Yeah you're embarrassing us!" Tiffany joined Yuri.

"Why you littl-" Jessica started to make an icy glare towards her bestfriends. "Kyaa~ Don't poke my tummy Yoona! It tickles!"

The others just giggled at Yoona and Jessica's cuteness. They seemed like a real couple having a fun time.

"Let's just head on to the elevator!" Jessica screamed then ran to the lift with Yoona still pursuing her tummy.

"They look so cute together. I'm so jealous!" Sunny sighed as she followed the two to the lift.

"Don't worry, I already know someone who likes you.. a lot!" Tiffany winked at Yuri.

"Oh really? but I'm starting to like someone already.." Sunny shyly said.

"W-who could it be?" Yuri stuttered.

"Hmm.. I dunno. could be anybody!" Sunny joked as they went in the lift.

"You won't tell us?" Yuri pouted cutely towards her teacher.

"No.. because you're way too cute right now!" Sunny teased as she pinched her cheeks.

"Oww.. that hurts!" Yuri complained.

"Haha.. looks like we have a new couple!" Tiffany teased.

The two suddenly stopped bickering and blushed their cheeks red. The rest just giggled at them. The elevator went up in a flash.

"We reached the 50th floor at last!" Jessica impatiently went out of the lift.

"Be patient Jessiii.." Yoona hugged her waist.

"Kyaa~ it tickles!" Jessica started to giggle.

"I'll open the door. You seem to be pretty busy Yoong!" Sunny sighed as she took the room keys from her pocket.

*beep* the door flung open and the excited girls scrambled inside the luxurious suite. The girls hurriedly went to the bedrooms to pick their beds.

I wanna sleep on the big bed with Jessiii!" Yoona shouted as she jumped on the king sized bed.

"Uhh n-no.. it's okay.. I can sleep with Yuri and Tiff-" Jessica tried to refuse.

"Go ahead! No need to be shy!" Yuri pushed Jessica unto the bed where Yoona was.

"It's settled then!" Yoona warmly hugged Jessica.

"I guess so.." Jessica blushed lightly.

"Let's go change so that we could go around the resort already." Sunny commanded as she took her red floral bikini.

The girls quickly went into the bathroom and changed into their bikinis. Their bodies showed off their shape and figures well. It was a hot and y sight. The five girls start to rub sunscreen lotion on each other.

"It's good right.. you want more?" Yoona asked Jessica as she sensually massaged her back with sunscreen.

"Yess..." Jessica nodded approvingly.

"Ya Sica! Continue your massage later. Let's go explore the beach!" Tiffany called out from the other room.

"We'll just continue later.. If you know what I mean." Yoona seductively winked at Jessica.

*Uh-oh* Jessica gulped at Yoona's iness.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

might post a [M] scene tomorrow :))

I'm starting to like Germany :) so cool here! comment and subscribe!:D

-posted on April 26, 2012-