This Might Work

Really Love Ya

At Im mansion.

"Hi Sunny and..." Yoona opened the door wide.

"Hyomin." Sunny completed her sentence as she went in the house with her fiancée behind her.

"Come in Hyomin! Make yourself at home." Yoona warmly greeted her guest.

"Thanks Yoona." Hyomin smiled then went in her living room.

"I'll tell the maid to prepare us some drinks." Yoona rushed in her kitchen.

"Let's go up to Yoona's room, we always hang out there." Sunny led Hyomin up to Yoona's room.

"Wow.. her room is so big." Hyomin said upon entering her room.

"I guess so.. I'm usually sleeping over here since we're bestfriends." Sunny nodded in agreement.

"Yep you got that right." Yoona came in the room carrying orange juices.

The three sat on Yoona's big bed and they ended up watching a comedy show. Yoona was laughing so hard at the corny jokes that her house echoed her laughter.

"Sis!!! You're so loud!!!" a girl barged in Yoona's room. "Oh.. you have guests.."

"You know Sunny. This is her fiancée, Hyomin!" Yoona introduced her guest.

"Oh.. Aren't you the girl a while ago?" Hyomin asked surprisedly.

"I remember you! You're the one I met at the H&M store." Yoona's sister recalled. "I'm Eun Jung by the way."

"Nice meeting you again. Yoona and you are sisters?" Hyomin curiously asked.

"Step-sisters actually.. but we love each other just like real siblings." Eun Jung hugged Yoona. "Even though they laugh so loud."

"Sorry sis.. It's just too funny!" Yoona hugged her back.

"Wanna see my wardrobe Hyomin? I'll give you some fashion tips if you want." Eun Jung happily suggested.

"Go on ahead, me and Yoona will watch more television." Sunny softly pushed Hyomin towards Eun Jung.

"Are you sleeping over Sunny?" Yoona suddenly asked.

"You could sleep with sis and I can sleep with Hyomin! Is that okay?" Eun Jung quickly suggested.

"I don't know.." Hyomin hesitated the offer.

"I'm fine with anything." Sunny nonchantly replied.

"It'll be fun! I promise." Eun Jung held Hyomin's hand and dragged her to her room.

"This might be a good thing..." Sunny smirked devilishly.

"Is she good enough?.. for my sister?" Yoona tilted her head.

"We'll see tomorrow if they enjoyed each others company." Sunny jumped back on Yoona's bed and took a sip of orange juice.

 

At the dorm.

"I really can't believe this Sunny! First she's gonna quit and go back to California, and now she's gonna get married all of a sudden?!" Jessica said in disbelief.

"Who cares about her?!" Yuri angrily scoffed.

"You shouldn't stop going to school because of heri!" Tiffany lectured her.

"I really don't want to go. I'm lazy." Yuri pouted.

"You weren't lazy last time!" Jessica scolded her.

"I had a reason to go to school last time.. Now I don't!" Yuri pouted even more.

"Then let's go hunt for some girls for you tomorrow!" Tiffany happily suggested.

"What.. I haven't even moved on yet!" Yuri groaned.

"Fine. Don't go to school tomorrow so that your swollen eyes would become smaller." Tiffany laughed as she pointed towards her eyes.

"We're finding your partner at school the day after tomorrow and that's final!" Jessica sternly commanded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the delay. Hilton hotel charges expensive wi-fi O.o

I'll update some YoonSic moment tomorrow. 

comment and subscribe! thanks :)

-posted on May 2, 2012-