Sweet Night

Really Love Ya

"Wake up Jessii.." Yoona softly poked Jessica's cheeks numerous times.

"Your sweetie is such a heavy sleeper." Eun Jung giggled at her sister's beloved as she parked the car.

"She was like this too when I invited her over to our resort." Yoona laughed at the thought.

"You already invited her? Does she know that we own it?" Eun Jung asked curiously.

"Nope. I didn't even tell anyone at school yet." Yoona replied while still poking Jessica's cheeks.

"What happens if she knows?" Hyomin asked the two. "Well.. She'll have trouble finding true friends.. those who aren't after her money and privileges. In Jessica's case, we think it was best to tell her after she officially accepts sis as her girlfriend." Eun Jung clearly explained for Hyomin's sake.

"I understand what you mean." Hyomin nodded in agreement. 

"She's already perfect for me.." Yoona gently brushed Jessica's cheeks which finally made her awake.

"yawn.. are we there yet?" Jessica sleepily asked.

"Yes dear, we've all been waiting for you to wake up for a while now." Eun Jung chuckled then went of the car.

"Let's go now." Hyomin also got out of the car.

"Now that we're at somewhere private.." Yoona leaned in and kissed the sleepy Jessica.

"That's right." Jessica pulled Yoona's nape for a deeper kiss.

 

At the dorm. Yuri is staring at the ceiling wall for the past hour. 

"You okay Yul? You've been looking at the ceiling for a long time now.." Tiffany asked as she was in the middle of doing her homework.

"I'm fine..." Yuri replied with no expressions.

"..Just give me a shout if you need something." Tiffany went out of the room.

"sigh.. I wonder if Sunny's enjoying being with her fiancée.. I can't stay mad at her forever.." Yuri wondered as she rolled around her bed.

There was some clacking sounds near the window. Yuri spread the curtains and opened the window. Sunny was there, with some rocks she held in her hand. "What is she doing.." Yuri mumbled under her breath while staring at her.

"Can we talk?" Sunny said loud enough for Yuri to hear in the second floor.

"What if I don't want to?" Yuri replied in an arrogant tone.

"Please.. just give me a little while.. and I'll leave at once. I promise." Sunny begged for a chance.

"I'll only give you a few minutes.. and that's it." Yuri replied then quickly closed the window.

*I'm gonna get you back..* Sunny rushed in her dorm.

"What are you doing here?!" Tiffany was shocked to see the girl who just barged in.

"Yuri already agreed to talk to me. Please don't interfere." Sunny swiftly entered their bedroom which left Tiffany dumbfounded.

"Yuri.." Sunny walked closer to her, who was sitting on the bed.

"What did you want to say?" Yuri asked while facing the wall.

"I... I'm leaving my fiancée." Sunny announced nervously.

"And what do you expect me to do?" Yuri replied with no care at all.

"I'm leaving her for you.." Sunny went nearer to Yuri.

Tears started to fill Yuri's eyes. "Yeah right.. Get out of here."

"Yuri.. I just want to tell you..." Sunny backed away. "that I love you." She went out the door after confessing, not waiting to hear what the other girl has to say.

Yuri was stunned by the words she longed to hear by the girl who has captured her heart a long time ago. After being on her right mind again, she rushed outside her bedroom, "Where's Sunny?!"

"She left just now." Tiffany was still doing her homework.

Yuri quickly went outside of the dorm and saw Sunny sitting on the steps of the entrance. She sat beside Sunny without a word and leaned on her shoulder.

"Yuri?" Sunny turned to look at who leaned on her.

"Uh-huh." Yuri nodded while still leaning on her shoulder.

"I won't hurt you ever again." Sunny wrapped her arms around her. "I love you."

"I love you too Sunny." Yuri locked their lips together and hugged her tight.

 

At the amusement park.

"The lights are so pretty!" Hyomin was astonished upon entering.

"I know right.. Let's go take a look at the shops!" Eun Jung cuddled with her.

"Let's meet up later at the parking lot at around 10pm." Yoona planned before they got away.

"See you later sis! Have fun on your date!" Eun Jung quickly dragged Hyomin away from them.

"Let's go ride the ferris wheel first!" Yoona held Jessica's hand as they walked.

"I can't wait.. I haven't gone to an amusement park in a while." Jessica smiled brightly as she held Yoona's hand tighter.

"I'll make this night very memorable for you Jessii.." Yoona pulled her closer as they walk.

They stood in line for the ferris wheel for a while and it was finally their time to get on.

"Jessii.." Yoona whispered to her seatmate as they ascended.

"What is it Yoona?" Jessica was looking outside then turned to look at her.

"Just this.." Yoona kissed her for about five seconds and broke away from it.

"Umm.. Yoona.." Jessica shyly called her. *Can't believe I want more..* Jessica thought in her head.

"Hmm?" Yoona tilted her head.

"One more kiss..." Jessica blushed as she asked for more.

"Whatever you want Jessii.." Yoona leaned in for the second time, this time much longer.

 

At the valley of different stores.

"There's lots of food and games here!" Hyomin enthusiastically tugged Eun Jung's shirt.

"I've never seen you this hyper before!" Eun Jung laughed at her.

"Oooh.. that duck  is so adorable!" Hyomin pointed towards one of the prizes of a game.

"Want me to win that for you?" Eun Jung belittled the arrow game. She approached the booth and gave money in exchange for some arrows. She positioned herself and targeted the bullseye. The arrow swiftly shot through the bullseye in one shot.

"You're pretty lucky miss. Which prize do you want? Anything from the biggest stuff toys." the booth owner politely asked her.

"That medium sized duck will be just fine." Eun Jung pointed towards the cute plush toy.

"Thanks so much Eun.." Hyomin hugged the toy warmly.

"Do I get a reward?" Eun Jung walked closer to her.

"What do you want?" Hyomin put down released the duck from the hug. Without a word, Eun Jung pulled Hyomin's nape for a deep kiss. Hyomin was a bit shocked at first but happily accepted her kisses in the end. They didn't care that they were kissing in the middle of crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------.

I spent two days writing this. Enjoy! :) Comment and Subscribe:D

-posted on May 5, 2012-