Eat and Play

Really Love Ya

"Where the heck is Tiffany!" Jessica angrily stomped in the lobby.

"She said she was gonna look around.." Yuri told Jessica.

"Maybe she's just lost. She'll come by soon." Sunny tried to confront the impatient Jessica.

The girls waited for another ten minutes in the lobby, till a figure from the elevator came running towards them.

"Sorry I'm late! I lost track of time." Tiffany puffed with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Where have you been?! Thanks for making us wait for a long time!" Jessica growled.

Yoona pulled Jessica by the waist, "Let's get to the cabins, I reserved a barbeque grill for us!"

"Okay.. Let's go guyss~" Tiffany said in full enthusiasm.

"What's up with her!" Jessica scoffed.

"You should be happy too. Since you're with me~" Yoona tightened her grip on her waist.

Jessica blushed her cheeks red. Everyone laughed at the flustered girl. After they arrived at their cabin, all of them started to prepare for their dinner. Sunny, Yoona and Jessica were assigned to cook the meat and everything. While Yuri and Tiffany are gonna set up the table.

"Hey Tiff you're such in a good mood." Yuri said suspiciously as she placed the plates on the table.

"Well.. Something great happened.." Tiffany timidly answered. "I met Taeyeon here at the resort."

"Really? You're pretty lucky." Yuri happily congratulated her friend.

"And we kinda 'did' it." Tiffany shyly admitted.

Yuri's eyes widened at the news, "For real?!"

"We did it in her room.." Tiffany said as she placed the utensils on the plates.

"Whoa that's great! Maybe she doesn't like Sica anymore?" Yuri happily patted her back.

"I dunno.. she didn't mention her throughout the afternoon." Tiffany recalled the events.

"Let's just hope she doesn't like Sica anymore.." Yuri said worriedly.

"Exactly." Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"Dinner's done! Is the table set already?" Sunny shouted as she carried a tray of grilled meat and pork.

"Yep, just put it here." Tiffany cleared the center of the wooden table.

Sunny placed a big platter of delicious looking meat at the table. Yuri and Tiffany's mouth started to water and their stomachs started to growl loudly. Everyone started to gather around, taking their seats at the wooden table.

"Thank goodness! I'm starving to death.. Surfing sure is tiring." Yuri grumbled.

"I'll make sure to cook you up plenty of food so that you'll be satisfied." Sunny laughed at her hungry student.

"You don't look like you can cook!" Yuri teased.

"Hmp.. if you don't want me to cook for you just say so!" Sunny pretended to be angry.

"Oww.. I'm just kidding Sunny!" Yuri pouted. "I'd love to eat food made by you."

"Then say ahhh~" Sunny pointed a spoonful of grilled meat towards .

Yuri blushed slightly then took a mouthful of her cooking, "It tastes okay.."

"What do you mean okay?! It's the best cooking ever!" Sunny proudly said as she took a spoonful of meat herself.

"I'm just joking!" Yuri joked as she took another bite.

"It actually taste pretty good." Tiffany tasted too.

"Can I have some of those too?" Jessica asked as she pointed towards Sunny's cooking.

"Nooo~ you should try mine first Jessii!" Yoona scooped a spoonful of meat which she cooked, "Here you go~"

"Ahhh~" Jessica opened by reflex and Yoona happily gave her the meat.

The girls enjoyed their barbeque dinner and they became full in no time. Seeing the night was still young, they decided to play a truth game inside their cabin. They positioned themselves in a circle and placed a bottle at the center. Yoona spun the bottle first then it pointed towards SUnny. The others quickly tried to think of a question for her.

"What is your future dream or goal?" Jessica asked with zero expressions.

"Well.. I want to continue teaching, and get married.. then cook for that person's meal everyday!" Sunny confessed confidently.

"And who is that person?" Yuri asked, who was secretly worried.

"Secret. the bottle must point towards me again!" Sunny laughed as she spinned the bottle which pointed at Yoona.

"What do you like about Sica?" Tiffany quickly asked.

"Hmm.. everything. her eyes.. and the feeling when I'm with her. I feel happy when I'm near Jessii!" Yoona smiled as she spinned the bottle, which pointed exactly at Jessica.

"How 'bout you? What do you like about Yoona?" Tiffany quickly asked the same question.

"I.. uhm.. like her cuddliness.. and her way of being sweet." Jessica confessed with red cheeks.

Yoona smiled widely then hugged her tight, "Jessii.." Jessica smiled weakly at Yoona then spun the bottle, which landed on Tiffany's direction.

"What is your future dream or goal?" Jessica asked again.

"You're so boring Sica! Ask more scandalous questions!" Yuri nudged Jessica.

"Finish studying, get a great job.. and have fun doing it!" Tiffany happily said.

*I know Tiff's deep dark secret which occured a while ago anyway.* Yuri snickered at the thought.

The girls spun the bottle a few more times, but they decided to stop since Jessica kept on asking boring questions. They headed back to their suite. Yoona and Jessica were gonna sleep on the king-sized bed in one room and the other three on another room.

As they enter the suite, Tiffany quickly took her luggage and went to the others, "I met someone here at the hotel and she wants me to accompany her for the night 'cause she's alone."

"You can come back tomorrow Tiff." Yuri winked and gave her a thumbs up since she knew where she's headed.

"Don't come back so late!" Jessica shouted at Tiffany as she left.

*Tiffany's so lucky that she's gonna have another round.. I wonder if I'm gonna have one today..* Yuri thought as she glanced at Sunny.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gonna post another [M] scene tomorrow :D

don't worry I'll soon make lots of Yoonsic scenes.

comment and subscribe :))

-posted on April 28, 2012-