Can't Wait for Tomorrow

Really Love Ya

 

During the morning after Jessica and Yonna's 'deal', loud voices were heard from the three bestfriends' room at the dorm.
 
"Gee thanks a lot for standing us up last night!" Tiffany shouted at Jessica.
 
"It was just a little payback for telling Yoona about Taeyeon!" Jessica said while covering her ears.
 
"Let's just hurry up and go to school already!" Yuri said impatiently.
 
"Since when were you so excited for school?!" Jessica asked with her brows raised.
 
"Ooh~ I think it's because we have homeroom class today! Tiffany teased.
 
"Yah! Let's just go already. There's ten minutes left till the first bell!" Yuri shrugged then went first to the exit of their dorm.
 
"Aigoo.. I think she has the hots for Ms. Lee!" Tiffany chuckled mischeviously.
 
"I guess so.. Why don't you two go ahead first? I'm gonna change the water for these roses first." Jessica said as she carried the pot of roses to the sink.
 
"Hmm.. those from Yoona?" Tiffany questioned casually.
 
"H-how did you know?!" the startled Jessica asked.
 
"Just a lucky guess. well.. I'll be going ahead first with Yuri. See you at school." Tiffany winked as she went out the kitchen.
 
*I better hurry...* Jessica sighed as she put the roses by the window. *I think I'm gonna be late!*
 
Jessica hurriedly walked to school. As she was nearing the school gate, she saw a familiar face outside the school.
 
"Yoona? Is that you?" Jessica called out as she went near the school gates.
 
"Yep, I've been waiting for you. Let's go inside now!" Yoona smiled as she grabbed Jessica's hand.
 
Jessica's heart fluttered as her hand was being held Yoona's soft and warm hand.
 
"Um.. No need to hold my hand.." Jessica said as she was being dragged by Yoona.
 
"But I want to hold it." Yoona pouted cutely.
 
"Uh.. okay let's just go now." Jessica blushed as she hurriedly led Yoona to their classroom.
 
"Good morning Ms. Lee!" the two girls greeted their teacher as they enter the classroom.
 
"You two are late today. Four more times and you'll need to have detention." Ms. Lee said as she listed down Yoona and Jessica's name in her notebook.
 
Jessica and Yoona scurried to their scurried to their seats.. Jessica noticed Yoona's bag was already there.
 
"Why is your bag here already?" Jessica asked softly.
 
"Oh.. I already came early but I came out to wait for you." Yoona winked.
 
Jessica acted awkwardly throughout the whole day. Yoona just giggled at her cuteness.
 
*Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnng!* It was now lunch time, and the four friends sat down on their lunch table. They started opening their lunches and began eating.
 
"It's almost the weekend! What should we do?" Yuri asked brightly.
 
"I dunno.. may be should just relax at home?" Tiffany said lazily as she munched on her sandwich.
 
"How about we go to this private resort I know?" Yoona interjected with excitement.
 
Yuri and Tiffany's eyes popped out.
 
"Ooooh really? Let's go!" Tiffany squealed excitedly.
 
"I want to try on my new bikini!" Yuri exclaimed.
 
"Sica aren't you excited?!" Tiffany asked the ice princess.
 
"I guess so.." Jessica said as she ate her banana.
 
"Psh! I bet you're already thinking of which bikini you're gonna bring!" Tiffany smirked.
 
"sigh.. okay I guess I'm a bit excited.." Jessica gave up to her friends.
 
"You're so cuuute Jess! Let's just meet up tomorrow at around 10 am at the train station." Yoona said happily. "I'm gonna bring a friend along too." 
 
"Really? Who will ya bring?" Yuri asked with curiousity.
 
"Someone you'll like. I mean you already like. Hihihi." Yoona giggled at the thought of her 'mysterious' friend. "Don't worry. You all already know her."
 
"I wonder who it is...?" Tiffany said while cleaning up her mess.
 
"You'll know tomorrow." Yoona smirked. "Jess, let's go to restroom.. gotta tell you something." Yoona said as she pulled Jessica's arm.
 
Upon reaching the empty restroom, the two girls stood there awkwardly in the room. Everyone was still at the cafeteria enjoying lunch since there was still about ten minutes left till next class starts.
 
"Y-yoona? What did you want to talk about?" Jessica broke the silence.
 
"Nothing really." Yoona turned to look at her.
 
"Then Wh-" Jessica was interrupted by Yoona, who suddenly kissed her. She then intertwined her hand with Jessica's. Jessica resisted at first but ended up giving in.. but then Yoona suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away.
 
"Let's go, I'll try do more tomorrow." Yoona winked and left the dumbfounded girl standing alone in the restroom.
 
"W-what just happened?!" Jessica's jaw dropped of what just happened. "I.. can't believe I liked it..." Jessica said as she touched her lips.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Sorry for not updating for not updating yesterday, Dianne's sick for five days already and I'm sooo worried..... but I'll try my best to still update.
 
btw, do you guys want me to add some [M] scenes?
 
-posted on April 16, 2012-