Hihihi

Really Love Ya

After a week.

Lots of people have gathered in the vacation house of Hyomin's parents. It seems like her parents were going to announce something very important. Too bad Jessica couldn't come, she was still comfortably sleeping in Yoona's bed at her home.

Yoona was enjoying punch with Yuri and Sunny when Hyomin's mother clapped her hands to gather everybody's attention. "Good evening, thank you for coming to our small gathering. I think you all have met my lovely daughter Hyomin.. she'll be getting married next month."

Hyomin and Eun Jung went next to her and bowed to the guests.  Eun Jung's mother smiled widely, "I hope you all can attend their wedding! It'll be great if all of you can come."

Yoona nudged Yuri teasingly, "When is your wedding happening?"

Sunny smirked as she placed her hand around Yuri, "Immediately after college?"

Yuri softly hit her girlfriend's hand and her face had a fade shade of pink, "You're too fast babe."

Yoona left them alone as they were being too sweet with each other. She went alone outside the balcony and took out her phone to text her sweet Jessica.

 

To: JessiiBaby<3

Have you eaten dinner yet? >.< I wish you would've come here with me to Hyomin's party so that I wouldn't miss you so much~ >:(<

From: NaughtyYoongiie :P

 

Yoona enjoyed the soft, chilly breeze for a few moments till her phone beeped.

 

To: YoongiePiie;)

Yoongie! I just woke up from an awesome sleep, thanks for not waking me up! :* I miss you too. Come home soon okay?

From: IcePrincessJessi :>

 

Jessica has just woken up from her favorite pastime, sleeping. She lazily rubbed her eyes and got off the bed and went to the kitchen to eat some dinner prepared by the cook.

"Pasta!!!" Jessica shouted excitedly upon seeing the chef placed the dish on the table.

The chef greeted her politely, "Ms. Im told me to make you some pasta because it is your favorite."

"It is.. thank you for the dish ahjussi!" Jessica thanked him as he took his leave.

She took a bite of the delectable pasta which made her squeal, "It tastes so damn good!"

*beep!* her phone got a new message. 

 

To: JessiiBaby<3

Sorry Jessii I might come home a little late :S my parents just announced my sister's wedding with Hyomin and they won't me allow to go home yet. T_T

From: NaughtyYoongiie :P

 

Jessica slightly frowned upon reading the text and decided to reply back to her.

 

To: YoongiePie;)

Okaaay Yoongie! I'm going back to sleep 'coz I don't want to be late for school tomorrow ^__^

From: IcePrincessJessi :>

 

Jessica sat alone in the dining room and enjoyed the creamy pasta by herself and savored every bite. After finishing her dinner, she watched television for a while then went back to her bed.

 

Back at the party.

 

Yoona was seated on the couch next to her sister, Hyomin and their parents. Everybody was busy chatting with each other as time slowly went by till it was getting late. Their parents bade goodbye to the guests home. 

"I can't wait to get back home!" Yoona exclaimed as she went in the backseat of her car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time T__T

I've been studying non-stop for the past week! and also piles of homework in another language that I'm not fluent in :(

but I guess I might make short updates when I have time :D