Back for You

Really Love Ya

At Krystal's bedroom.

"yawn.. my head hurts." Jiyeon woke up in Krystal's arms.

"Good morning Jiyeon~" Krystal also woke up, still hugging Jiyeon.

"Morning....." Jiyeon closed her eyes and snugged back under the blanket.

"Let's eat breakfast now." Krystal tugged the blanket playfully.

"Let me sleep a little more.. My lips are sore...." Jiyeon wrapped herself more in the blanket.

"hihi.. sorry for kissing you numerous times! Aren't you hungry Jiyeon~" Krystal unwrapped the blanket off the sleepy girl.

"Not really. Why don't you fix me up some breakfast in bed so that I wouldn't need to stand up anymore?" Jiyeon sat up with droopy eyes.

"Okay! I'll go make you some pancakes and eggs!" Krystal excitedly left the room.

"Now for more sleep!" Jiyeon sighed as she laid again on the bed.

 

At the kitchen.

"What are you doing little sis?" Jessica is still in her pajamas rubbing her eyes.

"I'm cooking for Jiyeon! I hope she'll like it." Krystal continued cooking the breakfast.

"Of course she'll like it, you're an expert at cooking! ..but why are you doing this.. for that witch?!" Jessica was concerned for her sister.

"Jiyeon is so not a witch! I really admire her. She is so cool! .,and you were totally eating her lips yesterday!" Krystal giggled as she turned off the stove.

"W-what?! She was the one who kissed me!" Jessica defended herself.

"and you were the one on top.." Krystal was busy putting whip cream over the pancakes.

"Pssh. Don't listen to her." Jessica scoffed.

"Don't worry so much sis." Krystal laughed as she held the tray of food. "By the way, wanna hangout with my Amber later?" 

"My? She's yours already?" Jessica softly pushed Krystal on the back.

"Hey watch it! I almost spilled the food!.. so what if she's mine already... did Taeyeon unnie come back already?" Krystal rearranged the pancakes again.

"About that..." Jessica replied. "I might not wait for her anymore."

"Ooh did you find someone new? Invite her over later for dinner! I wanna meet her!" Krystal happily squealed.

"I'd love to.. but.." Jessica thought that Jiyeon might still be here. "I think she's kinda busy right now."

"Aww that's too bad. Next week then." Krystal shrugged then went upstairs with the tray.

Jessica sighed deeply and ran up to her room. "I'll go call her.." She took her phone from her bag and speed dialled Yoona. The voicemail played and Jessica heard very familiar voices speaking.. "Hi! Yoona is busy right now bonding with Tiffany and Yuri! We're having a blast! ..so just leave a message, thanks!" three voices said the recorded message in unison.

"What the.. how dare they hang out together by themselves! Dragging Yoona along too..." Jessica grumbled as she went up to her room to get changed. "I'm going back early!" Jessica shouted as she headed towards the front door.

The whole family, including Jiyeon was at the staircase to see who was shouting so loud in the morning.

"You're going already?" Jessica's mom went near Jessica.

"Yes mom, I got to be somewhere.. it's really important for me." Jessica hugged her mom.

"I understand.. Just take care honey." Jessica's mother kissed her forehead.

"Bye sis! Visit again next week?" Krystal rushed down to her sister.

"I'll try, but no promises." Jessica chuckled as she patted her sister's head.

"Aww. I'll miss you again sis!" Krystal hugged her tightly.

"We'll see each other again soon. Don't worry." Jessica released the hug and waved toward Jiyeon and her dad. "Bye, see you soon."

"Bye Jessica, take care." Jiyeon's dad smiled warmly.

Jiyeon pouted her lips and put her hands on her waist. " Where are you going? Yoona's?"

Jessica was shocked by her question, she still haven't told her mom that.. she likes girls.. and that she was in love with her childhood friend, Taeyeon. "I-i'm actually going back to my dorm. My friend called me."

"Ok, whatever." Jiyeon scoffed.

"I'm going!" Jessica rushed out the door with her backpack. "Time to go back.."

 

At the dorm. Loud laughters can be heard even outside of the dorm.

"I can't believe you just prank called Sunny!" Tiffany laughed so hard as she repeatedly hit her pillow.

Yuri blushed as she was chuckling, "She thought that I was my mother! Do I really sound that old!"

"We should tell her that it was us though.. She might really think that your mom is against your relationship." Yoona was still giggling on the bed.

"I'll go over to her apartment later. Don't worry Yoong!" Yuri slapped Yoona's back.

 

*click* the doorknob suddenly unlocked and a fuming girl barged in. "What do you think you three are doing?!"

Tiffany arrogantly answered her, "Just bonding."

Yuri twirled Yoona's hair around her finger, "We're just having fun with Yoona."

Yoona smiled weakly at the angry Jessica. "Hey Jessii.."

"Let's go." Jessica grabbed Yoona's hand and pulled her out of the bed.

"We're are you taking our playmate?!" Tiffany shrieked as Yoona was being taken away.

"We're going out somewhere. Leave us alone. I'll be back later." Jessica growled as she pulled Yoona out the door.

"So.. where are we going?" Yoona asked the less furious girl.

"I.. I don't know." Jessica scratched her head.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

getting busier these days.... I might not update everyday anymore but I'll still try my best to update :D

comment and subscribe :)

-posted on May 9, 2012-