A Confession?

Really Love Ya

The next day.

 
Yoona is now walking towards their classroom just fifteen minutes before the bell rings for the next class.
 
"Jessica's not here yet.." Yoona sighed as she sat down her chair.
 
Yoona closed her eyes and tried to recall what Tiffany told her yesterday.... about Taeyeon.
 
*Everything will be fine if she just doesn't come back.. right?* Yoona thought deeply while massaging her temples.
 
 
"Yoona!" two voices called out at the same time.
 
She opened her eyes and was surprised to see Yuri and Tiffany's worried faces were so near.
 
 
"Are you okay?" Yuri asked with her eyes filled with concern.
 
"Yep, I'm fine. I was just thinking..." Yoona answered back calmly.
 
"That's good! You look pretty troubled if you ask me." Tiffany said as she sat down next to her.
 
"I guess so... but where's Jessica?" Yoona inquired.
 
"She just went to the supply room to buy some stuff." Yuri answered.
 
"Oh.. I wonder what's taking her so long..." Yoona groaned as she looked at her watch to see that there was five minutes left till the first bell rings.
 
Tiffany and Yuri then smirked at each other.
 
"Hmm.. Yoona~ you seem to be very interested in our friend.." Tiffany winked.
 
"Yeah.. No wonder you asked me to call you yesterday to talk about.. 'her'." Yuri said teasingly as she twirled Yoona's hair.
 
"Actually, yes I am. I'm very much interested in your friend." Yoona told them confidently. "and.. I'm gonna confess to her later after school."
 
Shocked expressions appeared on Yuri and Tiffany's faces.
 
"Y-you're really gonna do it?" Tiffany asked uneasily. "I don't think she's gonna say yes because of Ta--"
 
"I know." Yoona interrupted the concerned Tiffany. "But.. I can't just give up like that. I already have a plan."
 
"Then tell us about it already!" Yuri's eyes lit up with curiousity.
 
"Maybe next time. Jessica's already here you know."  Yoona pointed towards Jessica, who just came in the classroom.
 
"Whew! I thought I was gonna be late!" Jessica groaned as she pushed Tiffany off her seat.
 
"What took you so long?!" Yuri asked curiously.
 
"Well after buying some stuff from the supply room, I bumped into Ms. Lee and asked her if there were any more new students this year." Jessica lazily answered.
 
Yuri's eyes widened, "What else did you two talk about? Did Ms. Lee mention me?"
 
"No. Why would she?.. Is it because you decided to become a teacher's pet this year?" Jessica chuckled as she remembered Yuri helped Ms. Lee carry some of her things to the faculty room.
 
"Hmph! There's no harm in asking you know!" Yuri pouted.
 
*Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnng!* There goes the first bell.
 
Ms. Lee then came in the class and started their discussions and taught the lessons for the day. Yoona just flirted a little with Jessica the whole day.
 
*Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnng!* The last bell rang at last.
 
"Wait for me at the tree in front of the courtyard. I need to go get something first." Yoona whispered in Jessica's ear and quickly left the classroom.
 
Jessica bit her lip, as she was nervous on what Yoona will say to her.
 
"Yah Sica! Wanna come hangout at the cafe near the station?" Yuri shouted to get her attention.
 
"S-sorry.. I gotta.. meet someone." Jessica blushed a little.
 
"Oh.. we'll just wait for you to arrive then?" Tiffany winked. "You should invite Yoona too!"
 
"W-why should I.. invite her?" Jessica said anxiously. "Y-you're the one who wanted her to come.. so you invite her!"
 
"No need to be so tense about Yoona!" Yuri laughed at Jessica's awkwardness.
 
"*cough*.. *cough* I guess I should be going first then!" Jessica exclaimed and hurriedly went out to meet Yoona.
 
 
Yuri and Tiffany both sighed as Jessica rushed off.
 
"I hope everything goes well for Yoona..."
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I started watching Love Rain today!Yoona was soooo pretty! love it so much.. it's very touching :D
 
anyway~ gonna review the japanese hiragana alphabet now :)) i'll update again tomorrow
 
-posted on April 13, 2012-