She's Back

Really Love Ya

Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri were having their homeroom period today with Sunny. Yoona was still a bit bothered from Jiyeon and Krystal's relationship but she couldn't tell anyone because she promised them that she'll keep shut.

"We have a transfer student joining us today." Sunny opened the door and let a girl in.

A short girl came in and flashed a cute, innocent smile. "Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon and I just transfered from JYP School."

Whispers stirred among the class, the girls were commenting about her looks and stuff.

Tiffany smiled widely when she saw her. It was Taeyeon! The girl she likes from the resort really transferred to her school. 

Jessica just sat quietly in her seat, looking at Taeyeon intently.

"Umm.... Is there a Jessica Jung in this class?" Taeyeon whispered in Sunny's ear. "Can I sit next to her?"

Sunny looked at her weirdly but complied to her request anyway. "Hmm.... Tiffany? Can you move to the seat beside Yuri? Taeyeon will sit next to Jessica."

Tiffany's heart sank as she unwillingly moved her things next to Yuri.

"Hi Jessica. Remember me?" Taeyeon whispered in a soft voice.

"I... um..." Jessica wasn't sure if it was her.

"Hi Taeyeon! I'm Yoona! Let's be good friends.. keke" Yoona unknowingly interrupted them.

"Nice to meet you too." Taeyeon flashed a bright smile.

 

Lunch break.

Taeyeon was peacefully eating her sandwich alone in the courtyard till someone tapped her shoulder.

"Hi Taeyeon.... remember me? Tiffany!" Tiffany smiled widely as she sat next to her.

*! I totally forgot! sorry Tiffany, you're a nice girl and all but... I also want Jessica!* Taeyeon paused to think for a moment.

"Umm... sorry? I think you mistook me for someone. But it's really nice meeting you by the way." Taeyeon said as she continued eating her sandwich.

Tiffany's heart sank deeply. "What?! How you forget? After that night we spent together....." "

Spend the night together? Sorry but I think you really got the wrong person." Taeyeon lied emotionlessly.

Tiffany was seriously confused. "But.... but...."

"Hihi. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that you spent the night with someone. Anyway, I'll see you later, I gotta meet someone right now." Taeyeon grinned then left her there alone, dumbfounded.

 

At the cafeteria.

"You haven't eaten a bite yet Jessi." Yoona worriedly nudged Jessica.

"Yeah it's 15 minutes till the next bell." Yuri was busy eating her chicken.

Jessica stood up and gathered her things quickly. "Sorry guys, I gotta go somewhere... Head on to class without me."

Her quick disappearance made both Yoona and Yuri confused.

*Is she hiding something from me?* Yoona still didn't knew about Taeyeon.

*I hope she's not seeing Taeyeon....* Yuri continued eating her meal.

"Hi guys.. where's Sica?" Tiffany came and sat awkwardly beside them.

"I think she's gonna see someone." Yoona rested her head on the table.

"Uhh.. maybe it's Ms. Park?" Yuri covered up for Jessica. "I mean, she scolded Jessica for sleeping in class today."

"Yeah... maybe..." Yoona and Tiffany sighed deeply.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

a little short -.- I'll update again next time :)