:)

Really Love Ya

Hyomin and Eun Jung are sharing a room in the second floor of their vacation house that night. They were exhausted from entertaining the guests for the whole evening.

"So tired~" Eun Jung plopped down their bed lazily.

Hyomin giggled at her official fiancé as she took their pajamas from their closet, "Get dressed first sleepyhead!"

Eun Jung rose up from the bed and sneakily snatched her pajamas from her fiancée then stole a kiss from her cheek. "Okay cutie!"

Hyomin blushed as she softly pushed her away.

"hehehe.." Eun Jung quickly took another kiss from the other cheek then ran to the bathroom.

"Yah!!!" Hyomin shouted as her face was red as an apple.

 

Im mansion.

Yoona quickly ran to her bedroom when she arrived home. She was excited to see her because she missed her so much.

"Aww. She fell asleep." Yoona mumbled to herself as she went towards her bed.

Jessica was gorgeous as ever which made Yoona's heart beat faster.

"Goodnight~" Yoona gently placed a soft kiss on the angelic sleeping face.

 

Yultisic dorm.

Tiffany was alone in their room the whole evening, she couldn't come because she was struck with high fever. Jessica volunteered to look after her but Tiffany insisted that she could look after herself.

"sigh. Why doesn't Taeyeon ever text me.." Tiffany sighed for the millionth time.

She rolled around her bed while still holding an ice pack on her head.

"I miss her.." Tiffany closed her eyes and tried her best to get some sleep.

 

At the park.

Krystal was walking home and she always went through the park.

"Amber doesn't pay much attention to me nowadays.." She angrily kicked a rock as she was walking along the rocky path.

After reaching the center of the park, she passed through the fountain which had a few benches around it.

"Amber?!" Krystal saw a familiar short haired girl making out with their classmate, Sulli.

The two automatically stopped in the middle of their session and stared at Krystal with big eyes.

"I can explain Krysiie!" Amber got up from the ench and tried to hold her hand.

"Don't touch me!" Krystal was already teary eyed as she slapped Amber's hand away.

Sulli interrupted them and dumbly said, "Hi Krystal! What are you doing here so late?"

Krystal slapped Amber's right cheek hard, "I just came here to do this!"

"Aww why did you hit Amber?" Sulli pouted at Krystal as she went to comfort Amber.

Krystal ran away from them as fast as she could, with tears streaming down her face.

 

Jung house.

Jiyeon was at home watching random channels in the living room, her dad and Ms. Jung were having a vacation abroad so she was alone.

"Nothing good is on!" Jiyeon mumbled as she went past twenty channels.

Suddenly, the door flung open and Krystal came in. She looked wasted and hurt from all the crying.

Jiyeon turned to look at her sobbing step sister. "Krystal?" Without a word, Krystal rushed to her and buried her head on Jiyeon's chest. "*sob* *sob* my girlfriend.. I caught her cheating on me!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

updated today :))

OMGEEE! PAPARAZZI IS SO ASDFGHJKL-ing AWESOME! :))

Jessica was so preeeetty :"> she's cute when she's dancing :D

harhar. just wanted to say that. I also liked electric shock! Krystal is sooo good too :)))

anyway I'll updated again soon