Changed

Really Love Ya

 "Hi." Jessica greeted her as she entered the restroom. Taeyeon smiled widely and went near her.

"It's nice seeing you aga---" Jessica smiled back when Taeyeon hugged her.

"I missed you so much. You changed a lot though." Taeyeon tightened her hug.

"I.... I missed you too." Jessica was being squished by her.

*beep beep beep* a ringtone chimed.

"Oops. I think that's mine. Maybe I'll walk you home later?" Taeyeon reached for her phone in her pocket.

"Okay...." Jessica simply replied her.

"See you later then in class then." Taeyeon went out of the restroom and answered her phone.

"Taeyeon!!!" a girl shouted from the other line. "When are you visiting me again?"

"Sorry Victoria. I'm kinda busy.. I'll call you soon."

"Aww... but I miss your body's warmth!!" the girl on the other line continued to shout.

"Just wait for me. Bye." Taeyeon quickly hung up and went back to her classroom for her next class.

 

After class.

"Let's go go home Jessi." Yoona softly tugged her shirt.

"Sorry Yoongie. I gotta go somewhere.."Jessica bit her lip.

Yoona pouted cutely and filled her voice with aegyo. "Then I'll take you there~"

"Actually I'm going with---"

"We're going to that park with the big playground." Taeyeon interrupted them as she placed her arm around Jessica's back. "Me and Jessica are childhood friends by the way."

"Oh really... then I guess I'll you two catch up on your lost time." Yoona kissed Jessica's cheek. "Have fun."

"I will Yoongie.." Jessica also kissed her cheek.

Yoona smiled at them then got in her car, she looked into the rear view mirror and saw Taeyeon waving her hands at her. "Why didn't she just tell me that she's hanging out with Taeyeon?" Yoona sighed as she closed her eyes on the way home.

"Let's go?" Taeyeon said as Yoona's car disappeared.

"Okay..." Jessica forced a smile. Both of them started to walk towards the park, the first place they ever met.

"Hey I remember this!" Taeyeon playfully sat on one of the seats.

"Come join me Jessica!" she pointed towards to the other swing next to her. Jessica obeyed her and they both started to swing back and forth for a few minutes.

*beep beep beep* a familiar ringtone chimed again.

"Sorry. This won't take long." Taeyeon hurriedly reached for her phone in her pocket.

"It's okay." Jessica forced another smile as she continued swinging. Taeyeon smiled back then went away to answer her phone.

"Gosh. She wasn't so pushy when we were kids!" Jessica muttered under her breath softly so that Taeyeon wouldn't hear.

"Sorry. This won't take long." Taeyeon hurriedly reached for her phone in her pocket.

"It's okay." Jessica forced another smile as she continued swinging.

Taeyeon smiled back then went away to answer her phone. "Wanna sleep over tonight? I'm so lonely without you~" a y voice spoke from the other line.

"I can't come over today. I'll call you some other time Jiyoung." Taeyeon hung up her phone then switched it off.

Jessica stood up then walked towards her. "Who was that?"

Taeyeon shook her head a little. "Just a friend from my previous school."

"Ow.." Jessica nodded.

"Let's get some ice cream?" Taeyeon reached out her left hand towards her.

"Um..." Jessica was unsure whether she should take her hand or not.

"Come on. We're getting some whether you like it or not." Taeyeon grabbed her hands then led her to the nearby ice cream store. They both entered the ice cream store quickly and Taeyeon finally let go of Jessica's hand.

"Sorry if my hand was sweaty." Taeyeon said as she placed their vanilla sundaes on the table.

"It's no big deal." Jessica simply said then started eating her ice cream. T

hey were sitting across each other and they ate their sundaes silently. With Jessica intently focusing on eating her dessert and Taeyeon kept on sneaking a glance at her once in a while.

"Jessica?" Taeyeon broke the silence in an instant. Jessica shifted her gaze to her, the sundae was still half-full.

Taeyeon gulped then awkwardly asked her. "Are you and Yoona dating?"

"Yeah. We're kind of together.."

"Aww.. I thought you promised to wait for me!" Taeyeon pouted her lips.

"But I like her...."

"I don't think it's gonna work out between the two of you." Taeyeon said in a cold tone.

"How could you say that?!" Jessica retorted back annoyedly.

Taeyeon slumped back on her seat and raised her brows. "Because I said so. You belong with me."

"............."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jessica didn't reply. She waited for Taeyeon for a long time now but she didn't expect her to be so pushy and demanding. Yoona was definitely more comfortable being around with.

"I...." Jessica was about to reject her when a girl interrupted them.

"Is that you Taeyeon?" a girl approarched her casually.

"Hyuna? Great to see you here!" Taeyeon stood up then hugged the brunette.

"Don't make any funny business and I'll go over to your house for a quickie." Taeyeon whispered as they were still hugging.

"Stay over and I'll behave." Hyuna whispered back softly.

"Fine!" Taeyeon let go of her and sat back on her chair.

Hyuna smirked then aat beside Jessica. "Hi! You must be Taeyeon's girlfriend! You're pretty~"

"Actually we're not---" Jessica tried to deny it.

"---yet together." Taeyeon snickered as she completed the sentence for her.

 

-----

 

sorry if I took so looong-__-

hope the update's good :)