Why You?!

Really Love Ya

After lunch break. Yoona came back to their classroom just as the bell rang.

"Uhh.. Yoona?" Jessica called her as she came. "What is it Jessii?" Yoona sat down beside her.

"You.. you can't come over tomorrow anymore." Jessica stuttered as she told her.

"Aww.. why not?" Yoona pouted.

"'Cause.. I'm gonna visit my mom on the weekend." Jessica calmly told her.

"Why don't I come with you?" Yoona pleaded. "I want to meet your mom!"

"I'm sorry Yoona.. It's a family matter. My sister's coming too.. It's something serious." Jessica explained her reason.

"Fine.. I understand. I'll just go visit for a while to take a look at the flowers." Yoona sighed in defeat.

"Then I won't sleep over my parents anymore." Tiffany butted in their conversation.

"Me too. We'll just stay at home." Yuri joined in.

"Tomorrow will be our rare YulTi day! Instead of usual YulJeTi bonding days." Tiffany happily suggested.

"Kyaa~ I wonder what should we do!" Yuri was pretty excited.

"Good Afternoon class!" Sunny suddenly came in their classroom.

"Aww.. I'm sick of studying.." Tiffany sighed.

"It's okay Tiff!" Yuri patted her back. 

They finished their usual afternoon classes and the students were excited to spend their weekends.

"Wanna come with us Yoona?" Tiffany invited her go out. 

"I'd love to but Jiyeon invited me to go out already.. See you soon Jessii! I'll call or text you." Yoona kissed Jessica's cheek lightly and went her way.

"Jiyeon again huh.. don't feel insecure Sica. I bet Yoona just thinks of her as friend." Yuri patted Jessica's back.

"Yep.. Yoona's not the type to go court different girls at the same time." Tiffany chuckled.

"Ugh.. Let's just go.. I gotta go meet my mom's new boyfriend tomorrow." Jessica sighed wearily.

"Don't worry, it won't work out like the rest." Yuri gave her a friendly hug.

 

The Next Day At Jung Family House.

"Mom?" Jessica called for her mom as she entered her home.

"Hi sis! I miss you so much~" Krystal quickly hugged her older sister upon seeing her.

"I miss you too sis! Where's mom?" Jessica hugged back her younger sister.

"She's cooking at the kitchen.. I heard the new guy's pretty rich.. and he's got a daughter at the same school as yours." Krystal broke away from the hug.

"Is that so? Are they here yet?" Jessica put her arm around Krystal.

"They're on the way here now. Let's go help mom prepare the dinner table." Krystal led her sister to the dining table.

 

The two sisters were busy preparing as their mother started to put food on the table. A mouth-watering aroma filled the dining room.

*Ding Dong!* the door bell rang.

"Let's go welcome our two guests!" their mother ordered them to come with her to the front door.

When Jessica's mom opened the door, a rich looking man was at door.. with Jiyeon. Jessica was totally shocked but didn't make it look obvious.

"Come in hon, Let's eat dinner together." Jessica's mom invited their guests inside.

*What the.. this is gonna be fun.* Jiyeon smirked as she walked towards the dining room.

 

Everyone is seated at the table with Jiyeon's dad, Jessica's mom and Krystal are seated on one side, while Jessica and Jiyeon are seated next to each other on the other side. There was lots of discussion about their relationship at first, but Jiyeon's dad suddenly asked about Jessica and Jiyeon.

"Don't you two go to the same school? Do you two know each other?" Jiyeon's dad asked with a smile.

"Umm.. actually.." Jessica was getting nervous.

"Nope. She's a batch lower. I'm older by a year." Jiyeon politely answered as she took a bite of broccoli.

"You two should get along, now that you have a relation with each other." Jiyeon's dad chuckled.

"Krystal too." Jessica's mom involved Krystal in the conversation.

"Haha.. sure I'll get along with Jiyeon-unnie!" Krystal smiled at Jiyeon.

"Who will you sleep with today? Krystal or Jessica?" their mom asked their visitor.

"Oooh.. sleep together with me Jiyeon-unnie!" Krystal excitedly invited her.

"Okay.. I'll sleep in your room.. but you'll have to drop the unnie." Jiyeon smiled at Krystal.

"Sure.. no problem.. Jiyeon!" Krystal was very happy.

 

After dinner, the parents went up the master bedroom and the girls went to their respective rooms. Krystal took a bath, so Jiyeon was left alone at the room.

*Hmm.. maybe I'll go talk to that Jessica.* Jiyeon walked out of Krystal's room and knocked on Jessica's door.

*Knock knock knock* Jiyeon pounded her door lightly. Jessica opened the door and was surprised to Jiyeon outside her door.

"H-hello.. wanna come in?" Jessica invited her in and let her sit on her bed.

"Yep.. I want to talk to you about something." Jiyeon sat on her bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jessica was getting anxious of her question.

Jiyeon pinned her down forcefully and asked her, "What's between you and Yoona?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

updated already! :)) I'll post again tomorrow.

comment and subscribe :p

p.s. please don't hate Jessica :( she's not in her right mind right now. haha

-posted on May 7, 2012-