What a Day!

Really Love Ya

Yoona visited their dorm to take a look at the roses. "Whoaa these roses are really looking healthy!" Yoona exclaimed in delight as she saw them.

"Sica really likes those.. she waters them on schedule and changes their water often." Yuri mentioned Jessica's routine.

"I think they'll survive for about one week more?" Tiffany tried to analyze.

"Yup. I think when flowers are cut, their longest time they can survive is about two to three weeks." Yoona spoke about flowers intellegently.

"Ohh.. Were you the one who gave her these?" Yuri raised her eyebrows.

"Yep. I gave these when we went for a walk on the park." Yoona smiled at the thought of sweet memories.

"Ugh! Why doesn't that Sica tell us anything!" Tiffany stomped angrily.

"She tells us everything.. except when it involves Yoona!" Yuri seconded Tiffany.

"Maybe she's just shy. She'll tell you when she's ready." Yoona giggled as she sniffed the roses.

"Why don't you do it? Tell us what's been happening between you two!" Yuri tugged Yoona's shirt.

"Yeahh! We can have are ultra rare YoonYulTi bonding day today instead!" Tiffany squealed in excitement.

"I guess I can talk about me and Jessii a little bit.." Yoona scratched her head.

 

Back at Jessica's room.

"...W-we're just friends." Jessica was still pinned down on the bed by Jiyeon.

"Yeah right.. I saw you two hold hands the other day.. and she almost kissed you the other day!" Jiyeon saw through Jessica right away.

"W-what.." Jessica started to blush at mention of her public display of affection.

"I knew it." Jiyeon's grip on Jessica's wrists start to soften and Jessica saw this chance to overturn her. With all her might, Jessica rolled Jiyeon over to the side and she was now on top straddling her. Also pinning her down by gripping her wrists. Their faces were so close together. "Do.. do you like Yoona?" Jessica gathered her courage to ask.

"Yes I do." Jiyeon swiftly answered back to her.

*Knock knock*

"Sis! Have you seen Jiyeon?" Krystal sounded like she was about to come in the room.

Jiyeon saw this opportunity, so she broke away from Jessica's grip and quickly pulled her nape for a kiss.

"S..Sis?! What are you two doing?!" Krystal's jaw dropped as she saw their kiss and awkward position.

Jessica hurriedly broke away from the kiss, "It's not what it looks like!"

Krystal didn't want hear what Jessica had to explain so she slammed the door and rushed back to her room. "Now if you'll excuse me." Jiyeon pushed Jessica on the bed and went the door.

"What the hell just happened!" Jessica punched her pillow angrily.

 

At Krystal's room.

*Knock knock* Jiyeon followed her into her room and locked the door behind her. Krystal was hugging her pillow tightly on the bed, "Jiyeon?"

"Yep, It's me." Jiyeon sat next to Krystal on the bed.

"Why was sis.. kissing you?!" Krystal bursted out her question.

*They're only a year apart but Krystal seems to be less mature.. Immature like Yoona* Jiyeon laughed in her mind. "Maybe she likes me? You kiss somebody on their lips when you like her so much." Jiyeon patiently explained.

Krystal sat up upon hearing her explanation, "Ohh I see... Can I tell you something?" Krystal signalled her to come closer.

Jiyeon sat closer to her and leaned in her ear towards Krystal's mouth. "I like you so much!" Krystal whispered unto Jiyeon's ear.

"Oh.. Thank you." Jiyeon faced her. Jiyeon was surprised when Krystal went in to kiss her, with her eyes tight shut.

*Who closes their eyes so tight when they kiss?* Jiyeon chuckled in her mind.

She pulled Krystal closer and pushed her tongue inside the younger girl's mouth.

At Im mansion.

"So.. you don't want to marry my Hyomin anymore?" Eun Jung crossed her arms.

"I never did anyway, we can just be friends." Sunny smiled at the couple.

"Don't worry, I'll tell my mother who I want to marry later." Hyomin snuggled in Eun Jung's cuddle. 

"How's your student-teacher secret relationship going on?" Eun Jung joked Sunny.

"We're good now. No problems at all." Sunny smirked at them.

"How 'bout Yoona and Jess?" Hyomin asked her about them.

"They're okay I guess? Sorry.. I was too busy focusing on one of my students." Sunny laughed hard.

"Aissh.. Focus on teaching first then you two can make out in the closet or something during breaks!" Eun Jung laughed at the idea.

"You know I can't get caught.. It's hard to make it not obvious." Sunny sighed at the thought.

"That's okay Sun.. You won't give up she's really worth it." Hyomin patted her back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

comment and subscribe :D

posted on May 8, 2012-