A Threat?

Really Love Ya

"Morning Sica and Yoona!" Tiffany greeted the two as they went in the classroom.

"How was your little date?" Yuri teased.

"It's a miracle that you're here today!" Jessica was shocked to see Yuri in class.

"Well.. It's unexpected." Yuri said smugly.

"Yesterday was super fun!.. but Jessii quickly fell asleep when we got back on our car." Yoona pouted.

"Sorry Yoona.." Jessica scratched her head.

"It's okay.. you can repay me tomorrow when I sleep over your house." Yoona winked seductively.

"I'll go sleep over at someone else's so that you two can have fun alone!" Yuri helped Yoona in her plan.

"You're the best Yuri!" Yoona happily patted her back.

Rrrrrriiiiiinnnng! Class has started.

"I can't wait for another of Ms. Seo's lecture!" Tiffany sarcastically said.

"Just wait and see Tiff." Yuri smirked as she looked at the door.

Instead of the black haired substitute teacher, their original long blonde haired teacher came in their room.

"Good morning class, I'm back on the job." Sunny smiled as she returned. The class cheered for their homeroom teacher and then resumed their daily studies. Sunny gave them some writing exercises today.

"You seem to have some trouble Ms. Kwon, let me help you a bit." Sunny sat beside Yuri and taught her some tips. "Thank you Ms. Lee." Yuri smiled at Sunny after being taught by her.

"Your welcome, Ms. Kwon. Study  hard." Sunny patted her back and went back to the teacher's chair.

 

Lunch break.

"I guess you're pretty happy now Yuri." Tiffany teased.

Yuri just smiled and ate her macaroni. "Where's Yoona?" Yuri asked as Jessica sat on the table.

"She said she's gonna have lunch with some new friends she met here at school." Jessica sighed.

"Do you know who?" Tiffany curiously asked.

"I think their name was Jiyeon.. Boram and Qri?" Jessica tried to recall.

"Kim Jiyeon?!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly.

"Don't you know who they are?" Tiffany scoffed at Jessica.

"No? I only know people at our batch." Jessica said with no interest.

"They're the most popular upperclassmen in our school! Where is your mind in all these years?!" Tiffany impatiently explained.

"Nowhere.. I've been waiting for Taeyeon all these years.. until I met Yoona." Jessica munched on some carrots.

Tiffany gulped at the mention of her desire, "You still waiting?"

"Yep.. I made a promised her to her." Jessica was getting bored of answering questions.

Tiffany frowned upon hearing her answer.  Yuri spoke up to help Tiffany, "Maybe she likes someone else now."

"That's impossible." Jessica answered with confidence.

"Are you just playing with Yoona or what?!" Tiffany is starting to get angry.

"It's not like that!" Jessica was getting annoyed.

"Stop it guys!" Yuri stopped a fight from igniting.

The cafeteria door suddenly swung open and the Jiyeon's gang came in. Jiyeon had her arm over Yoona's shoulder, while Boram and Qri were behind them. They sat at their popular table and began to eat their lunch. Jiyeon looked like she was enjoying Yoona's company as they were joking around.

"She might steal Yoona away from you." Tiffany observed Jiyeon's actions.

"Jiyeon-ssi doesn't just allow anyone to join their table.. Only Boram-ssi and Qri-ssi." Yuri also turned to look at them.

Jessica was getting insecure of the topic, "I'll go ahead first." She threw her garbage and went out.

Yoona noticed Jessica went out door so she decided to follow her, "I gotta go Jiyeon.. Let's eat lunch together next time."

Jiyeon's smile quickly turned to a frown, "Okay.. Promise me next time?"

"I promise. See you." Yoona smiled at her new friend and went out to follow Jessica.

"I think she's gonna follow that Jessica girl." Boram informed Jiyeon as Yoona left.

"Are they together or something?" Qri took a bite of her steak.

"I don't know.. but if they are.. I'm going to break them apart." Jiyeon leaned back on her chair.

 

At the courtyard.

Jessica is alone sitting on one of the benches.

"Jessii.." Yoona sat next to her.

"Hmm?" Jessica turned to look at her.

Yoona hugged her tight, "You okay?"

"Yup.. It's nothing.. I just needed some air." Jessica lied to her.

"You can tell me anything.." Yoona went in for a kiss but Jessica dodged it.

"I'm sorry.. I can't do this right now." Jessica broke away from the hug and went in the building, leaving Yoona alone.

"What did I do?" Yoona scratched her head.

 

--------------------------------------------------------.

so tired... I'll post again tomorrow. :)

Comment and subscribe!:D

-posted on May 6, 2012-