Where are you?

Really Love Ya

 

Jessica and Yoona just finished their tour around the school grounds and they were now heading towards their usual table in the cafeteria.
 
"There's Yuri-shi and Tiffany-shi!" Yoona waved as they approached them.
 
"Hey drop the 'shi' Yoona, we're friends now." Yuri chuckled.
 
"Whatever, let's just eat lunch already!" Jessica said impatiently as she was opening the school's packed lunch.
 
"Yah! Sica! Shouldn't you act more polite in front of our new friend?" Tiffany exclaimed while she shot a cold glare.
 
"It's okay Tiffany, I'm kinda used to it now.. and I kinda like her." Yoona defended Jessica.
 
Tiffany and Yuri's jaw dropped while Jessica's heart skipped a beat.
 
"D-don't mind her! She's been telling me that since a while ago." Jessica tried to explain.
 
 
Yuri and Tiffany just grinned teasingly at their flustered best friend.
 
"Oh! Did you find her by the way?" Jessica tried to change the topic.
 
"I asked around.. there were only three new students in our batch this year." Tiffany reported. "First is Yoona, who is in our class. Then there's Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung at class C."
 
"I wonder if she's sick so she couldn't come today?" Yuri tried to think of a reason why she didn't come.
 
 
Jessica suddenly had a sad expression on her face. 
 
*She.. didn't forget.. did she?..or maybe..* Jessica was focusing on thinking on all possibilities why Taeyeon didn't come back as expected.
 
Yuri and Tiffany started to look worried as they see Jessica hurt.
 
"Yuri! Tiffany!" Yoona whispered to the two girls and motioned the two to come other side of the table.
 
"What's wrong with Jessica?" Yoona asked worriedly.
 
"We'll tell you when Sica's not around. I think she will be even more depressed if we talk about it now." Tiffany explained.
 
Yuri nodded in agreement.
 
"Fine.. why don't you give me a call later? When Jessica's not around? I'm getting worried for her." Yoona said as she wrote down her phone number and gave it to Tiffany.
 
"Yah! What are you three mumbling about there!" Jessica shouted because she was left alone at the other side of the table.
 
"Oh nothing!" Yuri flashed an innocent smile and went to sit next to Jessica.
 
"Psh.. well I think Tae might be later than expected.. so I guess I'll just wait patiently for her to come back.." Jessica tried to say firmly but was unconvincing to her friends.
 
"Don't worry, you don't have to act tough. We'll be waiting for her with you." Yuri tried to comfort her friend.
 
Just then the bell for the next class rang.
 
Yoona then quickly pulled Jessica's arm and led her towards the exit of the cafeteria.
 
"We'll be going first! See you at our next class!" Yoona waved as she was still pulling Jessica.
 
"What is it?! We're still early you know!" Jessica groaned as they walked towards their classroom.
 
"Can we talk privately after school tomorrow? " Yoona said suddenly.
 
"Y-yeah.. sure.. but what are we gonna talk about?" Jessica answered nervously.
 
"It's a secret!" Yoona winked as she went in their classroom and sat on her seat.
 
*I wonder what she wants to talk about...* Jessica thought as she awkwardly sat next to Yoona.
 
*After I know your secret from Tiffany, I'm definitely gonna make you mine.* Yoona said in mind and let out a little laugh.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hi~  I'll try to post a chapter a day :D
I'll do my best not to become lazy! haha. sorry I feel it's kinda short.. but I promise to make lots of chapters! ;)
I'm gonna resume studying japanese... then after this i'll study korean :) but I ofcourse I won't forget to make time to text Dianne
 
comment and subscribe :))
 
 
-posted on April 12,2012-