Why?

Really Love Ya

Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri just came a few minutes before the school bell rang.

"Phew.." Jessica sighed as she went in the classroom.

"Hi Jessii!" Yoona happily waved at her.

"G-good morning Yoona." Jessica became awkward as she sat next to her because of the thought that they slept together.

"How's the roses?" Yoona moved closer.

"They're good.. I watered them before and after our trip." Jessica tried to move back.

"Oww.. How about I come sleep over your place on Saturday so that I can take care of the roses?" Yoona happily suggested.

"But our room is a bit small.." Jessica tried to think of an excuse.

"You can sleep in my bed Yoona! I'll go sleep over at my parents'." Tiffany butted in their conversation.

"Reaaally?! I owe you big time!" Yoona smiled widely.

"No problem Yoong." Tiffany patted her back.

"Don't get so naughty!" Yuri joked.

*Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnng!* class has just started.

A new teacher came in their classroom, "Good morning everyone, I'm Seo Joo-Hyun, your substitute teacher for the mean time because your teacher has taken a leave."

"What.. where's Sunny?!" Yuri pouted.

"I'll go call her later." Yoona slumped back her chair.

Lunch break finally came after the boring lessons brought by the substitute teacher. The girls sat down at their table, Yoona took out her cellphone to call their teacher while the others looked at her with anticipation.

"Hey Sunn-" Yoona spoke unto the phone but Yuri snatched the phone and ran to the courtyard so that she could be alone.

"Where are you Sunny?! Why didn't you come to school?" Yuri asked in a worried tone.

The cellphone didn't respond.

"Sunny?!" Yuri was practically shouting.

"I'm sorry Yuri.." the cellphone emitted Sunny's voice.

"I don't think I can continue... our relationship.. because of my profession."

"How could you do this..." Yuri's eyes began to tear up.

"I'm really sorry.. you can blame it on me." Sunny said through the phone.

"..but I love you!" Yuri cried her tears out.

"It's wrong.. us being together is wrong." Sunny hanged up after saying these words, Yuri kept wiping her tears but they wouldn't stop flowing. Back at the cafeteria.

"What's taking her so long?" Tiffany said as munched on her banana.

"She took my phone! I hope she won't scratch it!" Yoona pouted.

"Don't worry, Yuri's not that clumsy." Jessica laughed.

"I'll go find her, you two go ahead to class." Tiffany finished her banana.

Tiffany went out to the courtyard and spotted Yuri sitting on a bench with her head down.

"Yuri..." Tiffany sat beside her friend on the bench and hugged her.

"sniff.. sniff. Tiff.." Yuri stopped crying a little. "I've like her since we were second years.. .."

"It's okay Yuri.. she's much older than you anyway." Tiffany tried to comfort her.

"But I love her Tiff.." Yuri buried her face on her shoulder.

"You'll find someone else." Tiffany helped her stand up. "Let's hurry to class."

Tiffany dragged Yuri back to their boring class and kept on comforting her.

 

At Lee Mansion.

"Ms. Lee, your mother is on the line." the butler politely gave his master the telephone.

"Thank you. I'll take it from here." Sunny placed the phone on her ear. "Hi mom.."

"Sunny dear.. I've heard that you're thinking of coming back here in California." the voice asked.

"I'm still unsure mom.. I thinking of teaching there." Sunny said calmly.

"You're still planning to teach?! You should be taking care of our business instead of doing worthless things!" Sunny's mom scolded her daughter.

"But its my passion mom!" Sunny answered back.

"Fine, you can continue teaching but you must marry our business partner's kid to strengthen our company bonds." her mom offered.

"But mom.. I want to pick who I want to marry!" Sunny shouted at the phone.

"They have an only girl.. she's the same age as you. and you'll have to marry here in the states for it to be legal." her mom was already planning everything. "She already flew to Korea to meet you, go fetch her now and treat her nicely Sunny dear."

"I really don't want this mom.." Sunny weakly said.

"This is very important Lee Sun-Kyu! Don't disappoint me again!" with that, Sunny's mom hang up the phone.

"ughh.. time to go to the airport.." Sunny groaned as she took her bag.

At the airport.

"I wonder what she looks like.. I might be able to take my mind off Yuri.." Sunny mumbled to herself as she was waiting at the arrivals section.

"Hi.. Are you Sunny-shi?" A beautiful girl took off her shades as she went near Sunny.

"Yes, I'm Sunny. Pleased to meet you." Sunny extended her hand.

"I'm Hyomin, nice to meet you too."  She shaked her hand warmly.

Sunny helped her load the luggages and boarded her car.

"So.. what do you do?" Sunny tried to start a conversation.

"I'm a photographer. I run a studio back at California. How 'bout you?" Hyomin asked back.

"I'm a teacher at the local school here." Sunny smiled.

"That's nice. Can I visit you in your school? I'd love to see you teach." Hyomin enthusiastically suggested.

"I'm actually planning to resign here and teach at California instead." Sunny tried to refuse.

"Can't you teach for one more day? I'd really want to watch you teach." Hyomin pleaded cutely.

"Uhh.. I guess I can.. but for only one day okay? It will be my last day too." Sunny gave up easily.

"I can't wait!" Hyomin hugged her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

gonna make a side story for SunRi first then gonna totally focus on YoonSic :)

please wait a little for YoonSic :))

-posted on April 30, 2012-