I'm Sorry

Really Love Ya

Tiffany and Jessica dragged Yuri to school, she has puffed eyes from all the crying last night.

"Ughh.. what's the point of going to school.." Yuri groaned angrily as they went in their classroom.

"Don't ruin your future just because of one person Yuri." Jessica lectured her.

"Aww don't frown Jessii.." Yoona quickly went to hug Jessica. 

"This Yuri so hard to bring to school!" Tiffany lazily threw her bag at her seat.

"Tell me about it!" Jessica completely agreed.

*Rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnng!* class has started.

Sunny came in the classroom with Hyomin behind her. Yuri's eyes widened in shock.

"Sunny..." Yuri mumbled.

"Good morning class, I'm sad to say but I am planning to resign here and today will be my last day." Sunny sternly announced.

"We have a visitor today so please treat her well." Sunny let Hyomin sit on her chair.

"What the hell!" Yuri shouted then stormed  off the classroom.

"What's wrong with her?" Hyomin whispered to Sunny.

"I don't know.. Maybe I'll talk to her later." Sunny whispered back.

"Okay.. good luck on teaching!" Eun Jung cheered.

"Thanks. I'll do my best." Sunny smiled.

Sunny taught her class well for her last day, with Hyomin observing her way of teaching.

Lunch break.

"I can't believe Sunny's going away!" Jessica said in disbelief.

"We can't do anything about it." Tiffany sighed as she opened her lunch box.

"I wonder where Yuri is?" Yoona tilted her head.

"Maybe locked up in our room." Jessica took a sip of her juice.

"Who's that Yoona?" Tiffany pointed towards Hyomin.

"Beats me. I'll go ask her later." Yoona shrugged after seeing the beautiful girl sitting next next to Sunny.

"Hey they're leaving.." Tiffany said as they got up and started to leave.

"She's really pretty.." Jessica looked at her intently as she went away.

"Not as pretty as you Jessii.." Yoona held her hand.

"Aww.. how sweet!" Tiffany giggled at the sight. At the courtyard.

"I guess I'll see you later Hyomin." Sunny bade goodbye to her.

"See you at your house." Hyomin smiled then went away.

"I guess this is my last day as a teacher here." Sunny sighed deeply.

"I need to go Yuri first.. There's a substitute teacher anyway." Sunny walked slowly to their dorm, which was only a few blocks away.

"Hello?" Sunny knocked on the door.

The door was opened the landlady who warmly asked, "Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I'm Ms. Lee, the homeroom teacher of Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri. I believe Yuri is inside. May I speak to her?" Sunny politely told the landlady.

"Ah yes, come in. I'll lead you o their room." the landlady showed the way to the entrance of their room and opened their door. Sunny walked inside.. the place was clean. she walk around till she found the bedroom door.

Sunny knocked the door once, but there was no response.

Sunny knocked the door again, there was still no response.

She noticed that the door was unlocked.

"This is it.." Sunny gulped as she turned the door knob.

She walked towards the bed where a figure was hiding under the bed, "Yuri.."

"What?!" Yuri shouted under the blanket.

"Get up." Sunny commanded firmly.

"Who are y-" Yuri took the blanket away and was shocked to see Sunny. "....what are you doing in my room?"

"Please come back to school." Sunny stared at her puffed eyes.

"Why should I? I don't see any reason to go there!" Yuri whined.

"I'm sorry for everything.. but I think you have a better future if you study harder.. and have someone else." Sunny tried to convince her.

"I don't care about my future as long as you're with me..." Yuri looked away towards the window.

Sunny hugged her and patted her head, "It's for the best.. I'd like to stay with you.. but I really can't."

"Why? Can't you tell me?" Yuri pulled away from the hug.

"...my parents.. already arranged a marriage for me." Sunny finally confessed.

"What?!" the news really shocked Yuri. "I.. I don't believe you! Stop making stuff up!"

"The visitor a while ago.. that girl.. is my fiancée." Sunny bluntly told her.

Yuri slapped Sunny hard across the face and ran out of her room. Sunny just sat on her bed, holding her reddened face. 

After a while, Sunny's phone started to ring. It was Yoona.

"Hi Sunny~ wanna come over my house?.. 'cause you're going away too.. I'm gonna be lonely without my bestfriend!" Yoona happily invited her.

"Yeah sure.. I'll bring my fiancée too." Sunny glumly replied.

"Was that girl a while ago your fiancée?!" Yoona was surprised.

"Yup, my demanding mom arranged a marriage with her." Sunny angrily said.

"Don't worry.. maybe we'll just find someone else your fiancée will like and cancel your marriage!" Yoona thought of a plan.

"That's hard.. I don't think that's easy." Sunny already gave up.

"Let's just hope... Come over around 7pm okay?"

"I'll be there." Sunny replied then hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

I'll try to put some YoonSic moments in-between these side stories :)

comment and subscribe! :D

-posted on May 1, 2012-