Uh Oh

Really Love Ya

 

The train finally arrived at their desired destination. The rough stop made the four girls wake up spontaneously.
 
"Where's Tiff?" Jessica asked as she rubbed her eyes.
 
"Dunno.. she was here before I fell asleep.." Sunny answered.
 
"I-I don-" Yuri stuttered nervously.
 
"I'm back! Let's go~" Tiffany shouted happily as she opened the door.
 
"Where have you been?" Yoona questioned the happy girl.
 
"Nowhere! I just went aroung the train. That's all." Tiffany hollered back.
 
"Let's just get our luggages already. I wanna go swimming already!" Sunny pouted like a kid.
 
"Okay okay..haha." Yuri giggled at her cute teacher acting like a child.
 
Everyone took their respective luggages and made their way to the exit.
 
"Pssst! Tiff!" Yuri tried to call Tiffany's attention.
 
"Y-yeah?" asked the startled Tiffany.
 
"You still mad?" Yuri asked with her head down.
 
"Naaah. I'm actually thankful that I stormed out of the room." Tiffany explained. "'Cause I finally found someone I like."
 
"Really? What's her name?" Yuri quickly changed from being guilty to being very excited.
 
"Kim Taeyeon! It feels kinda familiar.. I wonder where have I heard this name before.." Tiffany tilted her head. "Hmm.."
 
"Keep your voice down!" Yuri hushed Tiffany as she turned to see if Jessica overheard their conversation. "Don't you realize that there's a possibility that you might've met Sica's childhood lover?"
 
Tiffany gasped at the realization. "O-oh no.. How could this even be possible?!"
 
"It's okay Tiff.." Yuri patted her back.
 
"and I was really excited to know that she would start going to our school next month!" Tiffany started to wail.
 
"Quiet down Tiff! Do you want Sica to know everything?!" Yuri said as she covered Tiffany's mouth. "I might have a plan.."
 
"What is it??" Tiffany asked with much curiousity.
 
"Hey what are you two doing over there?! Get your butts over here and help us carry these luggages!" Jessica suddenly scowled at the two girls.
 
"Calm down Jessi.." Yoona whispered in her ear and gave her a peck in the neck.
 
"Kyaa~" Jessica let put a small shriek because of the ticklish sensation in her neck. "Don't do that!" Jessica playfully hit Yoona's arm.
 
"I think you want more.." Yoona ily teased Jessica and aimed for her neck again till someone blocked her second attack with her arm.
 
"The van is here. You two lovebirds can continue that on the bus." Sunny winked at the two. "Ugh.. Yoong's saliva is on my arm!" Sunny jokingly teased.
 
"Aww.. Sunny noona is being mean!" Yoona pouted.
 
"ha.ha.." Jessica just giggled at Yoona's cute actions.
 
"Let's sit together Jessiii!" Yoona said as she linked their arms together and went inside the bus.
 
"How cute. Let's go Tiff and Yuri." Sunny nudged at the two friends.
 
 
 
"We're gonna arrive soon."
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Very sorry that I couldn't update... I've already written threee chapters on paper and all that's left is to type them..
 
I'll try to post tomorrow.. sorry for the delay :D
 
 
 
-posted on April 25, 2012-