Give Me a Chance

Really Love Ya

 

As Jessica went in to the courtyard, Yoona is nowhere to be seen.
 
"Where is she..." Jessica mumbled as she leaned against the tree.
 
"I'm here Jessica." Yoona softly called out.
 
Jessica turned around as saw Yoona dressed up in a pretty floral dress while holding a bouquet of red roses.
 
"Jessica? Can we take a walk at the nearby park?" Yoona said with a soft smile.
 
"Y-yeah.. sure Yoona.." Jessica said shyly, as she was stunned by Yoona wearing a cute dress.
 
"Ah! I almost forgot.. These are for you." Yoona said as she gave the roses to Jessica.
 
"They smell nice.." Jessica smiled as she smelled the roses given to her.
 
The two girls went into the park, passing through many flowers and butterflies. Yoona would occasionally remark on how beautiful the flowers were.
 
"Let's sit here for a while." Yoona pointed towards the bench and Jessica followed.
 
After a moment of silence, Jessica finally spoke up. "What is it that you want to talk about?"
 
"About you.." Yoona answered.
 
"What about me?" Jessica nervously asked.
 
"I really like you and I mean it." Yoona said in a serious tome.
 
Jessica's heart fluttered by her more serious confession, "U-um.. I'm sorry but I-"
 
"Shhh..." Yoona stopped Jessica from continuing by placing her index finger on her lips. "I already know everything... the promise with Taeyeon."
 
"H-how did you know?!" Jessica asked with wide eyes.
 
"Tiffany told me about her." Yoona answered softly.
 
*Just wait till I get my hands on you Tiffany Hwang!* Jessica began to mentally plot evil things to her bestfriend.
 
"Jessica!" Yoona called out, seeing Jessica's mind was somewhere else.
 
"Y-yes?" Jessica asked surprisedly.
 
"I want a chance." Yoona said as she stares into Jessica's eyes. "a chance to prove how much I love you and that I'm better for you than her."
 
"I don't know if..." Jessica muttered.
 
"It'll only be a short matter of time.." Yoona proposed. "I'll make you fall in love with me.. until all of those roses I gave you dies."
 
"And what if I didn't fall in love with you?" Jessica asked with curiousity.
 
"Then.. I'll just be you friend then.. and I'll support you and Taeyeon." Yoona said glumly. "So is it a deal then?"
 
"Oh.. but..  I.." Jessica hesitated on agreeing.
 
"Please.. just give me a chance..." Yoona whimpered cutely.
 
"O-okay.. It's a deal." Jessica showed a small smile as she lifted up her pinky finger.
 
"I'll do my best!" Yoona cheered as she made the promise. "Those roses were to last one to two weeks.. you better take care of them well okay?"
 
"Sure.. I promise to change their water everyday." Jessica said as she smelled the roses again.
 
"We better go now.. how 'bout I walk you home?" Yoona asked sweetly.
 
"Yeah.. I'd like that.." Jessica replied shyly.
 
The two girls went out of the park.. when Yoona held Jessica's cold hand.
 
"You seem cold. I'll keep them warm." Yoona said as she used both hands to warm Jessica's hand.
 
"T-thanks." Jessica blushed a little.
 
When they reached the entrance of the dorm, Jessica just remembered the appointment with her friends.
 
*I completely forgot that Yuri and Tiffany are waiting for me at the cafe!* Jessica palmed herself.
 
"What's wrong Jess?" Yoona asked as she leaned in closer.
 
"N-nothing!" Jessica's heart beat went faster when Yoona came closer.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow then." Yoona pecked Jessica on the cheek and left.
 
"B-bye Yoona..." Jessica blushed wildly. *It's gonna be hard not to fall for her..."
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Love Rain was awesome! Yoona was awesome! :) my new favorite drama! I think my tears ran out... haha can't wait for the next episode :D
 
 
hmm.. now I'm gonna find a good drama to watch next :D but I'll still find time so that I could update everyday :))
 
comment and subscribe!
 
-posted on April 14,2012-