Double Date

Really Love Ya

5am at Im mansion. The four girls are having their deluxe breakfast. 

"How was your night together?" Sunny asked while eating her french toast.

"Yesterday was so fun! I invited her to come over my office today to keep me company." Eun Jung smiled as she took a bite of her salad.

"You guys wanna sleep over again tonight? Yoona suggested with a happy tone.

"Oh.. No.. It's embarassing." Hyomin blushed slightly.

"Aww.. Come on Hyo! It'll be fun like last night! I'll lend you one of my cute pajamas!" Eun Jung playfully nudged her.

"You guys are welcome anytime at our house anyway." Yoona tried to convince her.

"I can't refuse you Yoona." Sunny laughed heartily.

"I guess I've got no choice then.." Hyomin finally gave up.

"Don't worry Hyo! I'll make it super fun today! I'll take you around my office.. then maybe I'll take a day off so that we can go to the mall and shop for clothes!" Eun Jung implied with much enthusiasm.

"Wow you're really doing so much for Hyomin." Yoona snickered at the thought of her plan.

"You two look better together anyway. Have fun." Sunny took a little of Eun Jung's salad.

"Don't say that Sunny..." Hyomin pouted.

"We do match better than you and Sunny!" Eun Jung nudged Hyomin again.

"I think you two should marry instead!" Yoona bluntly told them.

"That's a bit sudden sis!" Eun Jung slapped her arm softly.

"Our arranged marriage just popped out of the blue too." Sunny continued to eat her french toast.

"Don't you want to try going out with other people first then waste the rest of your life with Sunny?" Yoona tried to persuade her.

"What do you mean by that!" Sunny angrily took another bite of french toast.

"I guess I can try.." Hyomin shyly responded. "There's no harm in it.. I think." Eun Jung agreed without thinking.

"Why don't we have a double date tonight sis?" Yoona happily suggested.

"I'll let you meet my Jessi~" "Who's that girl?" Eun Jung smirked.

"Her soon to be girlfriend... well possibly." Sunny answered for Yoona.

"Aww.. you really think so? She's so cute and adorable... but she gets impatient easily." Yoona blushed as she talked about her crush.

"Pssh! her performance in school went down a bit than last year since you kept talking to her during class." Sunny snorted madly.

"I'm really excited to meet her." Hyomin giggled.

"Me too! Where do you plan to take us sis?" Eun Jung curiously asked.

"How about the night time amusement park? We could do lots of things like eat cotton candy and ride lots of scary rides!" Yoona smiled widely.

"Hey stop your blabbering. You're gonna late for school!" Sunny glanced at her watch.

 

At school. during recess Yoona and Jessica were alone at a bench in the courtyard.

"Come on Jessii.. go on a double date with me! so that Sunny's fiancée would fall in love with my sister instead!" Yoona pleaded for the tenth time.

"Fine.. I'm gonna do this for Yuri." Jessica agreed after being pestered for so long.

"Aww.. Don't you want to be with me? You're making me sad." Yoona pulled her for a hug.

"I didn't mean it like that Yoona.." Jessica leaned in her shoulder.

*hihi.. Jessii's starting to become used to being cuddled by me. I'm so happy!" Yoona smiled as she hugged Jessica tighter.

"I'm really anxious to meet your sister.." Jessica pulled away from the hug.

"Sis is so cool! She works as Elle's editor in chief." Yoona proudly said about her sister.

"Sis rarely gets very comfortable with someone in such a short time.. so I guess Hyomin is pretty compatible with her."

"So we get two things from this double date.. Your sis and Sunny's fiancée will be together.. then Yuri and Sunny will make up with each other." Jessica thought of the outcome.

"You missed one more thing Jessii.." Yoona pouted.

"Did I? I don't think so.." Jessica scratched her head.

"You forgot that we get to spend some time together.. which will make us even more closer." Yoona moved closer.

"Oh.. I see what you mean.." Jessica moved backwards.

"I like you so much Jessii..." Yoona leaned in for a kiss but Jessica quickly covered with her hand.

"Not at school Yoona.. if you want.. we could kiss somewhere private.." Jessica blushed wildly.

"Okay Jessii.." Yoona pouted. *Wow.. Jessica agrees to kiss me now! except I want kiss in public..* Yoona happily thought.

 

After class.

"Bye Tiff! Take care of Yuri!" Jessica waved goodbye to her friend.

"Can't wait for our little 'hunting' tomorrow!" Tiffany shouted from afar.

"She might not come home tonight so don't worry!" Yoona yelled loudly before Tiffany disappeared. "So.. what hunting was she talking about?"

"We're gonna go around the school to look for Yuri's new partner." Jessica said as they walked to the parking lot.

"Hmm.. then I should make Sunny go to school tomorrow. You'll help me in bringing them back tomorrow right?" Yoona held Jessica's hand.

"Okay.. I'll help you.. so how do we go to the amusement park?" Jessica looked around the parking lot.

"There's sis.. she's gonna drive us there." Yoona pointed towards the black Rolls Royce heading towards them.

 

Yoona opened the back door for Jessica then they both sat together behind Eun Jung and Hyomin.

"Sis and Hyomin! This is my Jessii~" Yoona introduced her beloved.

"Hello.. I'm Jessica Jung. Yoona's friend." Jessica politely told them.

"Wow she's cute sis! Good job!" Eun Jung gave a thumbs up then started to drive. "I'm her sister by the way, Eun Jung."

"Yeah.. she's pretty." Hyomin whispered softly to Eun Jung. "I'm Hyomin.. Sunny's fiancée."

"Ahh.. I remembered that you visited our class the other day." Jessica recalled.

"Yes, I told Sunny that I wanted to see her teach so I went along with her to school." Eun Jung explained herself.

"I see.." Jessica replied as she blinked her eyes numerous times.

"You sleepy Jessii? It's still far.. we can rest for a while.." Yoona pulled Jessica towards her shoulder so that she could lean on her.

"How sweet of you sis." Eun Jung looked at her through the rear view  mirror.

"I envy her..." Hyomin looked back at cute sleeping couple.

"Umm.." Eun Jung tried to think of a topic. "You know how to drive Hyo?"

"I'm not that good.. I don't have a license yet." Hyomin replied.

"I'll teach you a little. hold the shifting gear." Eun Jung placed her hand over Hyomin's hand.

Both their heartbeats doubled as their hands touched.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

comment and subscribe :D YoonSic and EunMin moments next!

-posted on May 3, 2012-