Boom

Really Love Ya

Jiyeon kept silent, she didn't want to admit defeat to her rival.

"Umm?..." Jessica didn't know what to say.

"Yoona's all yours if you promise to take care of Krystal." Jiyeon turned the knob and went out of the door, not even waiting for Jessica's reply.

Jiyeon closed the door gently and started to walk towards her bestfriends' house. She went through the park where she brought Krystal during the afternoon.

"Hey..." someone said in a faint whisper.

"Krystal?" Jiyeon turned around to find the voice. She was there, still sitting on the bench where she left her a while ago.

Jiyeon walked over to her and sighed deeply. "Go home."

"No." Krystal arrogantly replied.

Ooh La La La.... La La La La... Ooh La La La...~

Jiyeon took a deep breath first before answering her phone. What bad timing.

"Jiiiiiiii!" Boram and Qri shouted from the other line which made her move the phone away from her ear.

"Hey are you coming over or what?!" Qri's voice echoed from her phone.

"Uhh.. Sorry. Something important came up, maybe we can do it tomorrow night instead?"

"Okay... But no more excuses tomorrow!" Boram giggled then hung up.

Jiyeon closed her phone then took Krystal's wrist. "I'm taking you somewhere."

Krystal smiled and obediently followed her.

 

Im mansion.

Yoona was busy doing homework on her laptop.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Yoona didn't take her eyes off the screen.

Her butler opened the door a little and poked his head inside. "Ms. Im, your friend Jiyeon and her companion named Krystal are here to see you."

Yoona turned to look at him and answered. "Okay, send them in."

Jiyeon and Krystal walked into Im mansion and sat down in the living room.

After a few minutes, Yoona came down to meet them. She was wearing a number 22 pink jersey with "YOONA" printed in the back plus matching shorts.

"Hi?" Yoona walked towards them.

"Let's talk in your room." Jiyeon stood up and pulled Krystal towards the stairs, then to Yoona's room.

Yoona followed them to her room and the three of them sat on her purple bed.

"What's this about?" Yoona scrunched her forehead.

"I like you." Jiyeon said bluntly.

"W...what are you talking about?" Yoona was taken aback.

Krystal tugged on Jiyeon's shirt softly. "You don't have to do this...."

Jiyeon smiled charmingly at Krystal. "Please listen to what I have to say."

"Uhh..." Krystal couldn't reply to Jiyeon's heartwarming smile.

Jiyeon turned to face Yoona. "I liked you, but I like....... no love someone else now."

Yoona nodded as she was listening intently to every word.

"I'm planning to study in California..... I planned to go alone, but now I want someone to come with me." Jiyeon held Krystal's hand tightly.

Krystal was speechless, everything seemed to happen so fast.

"So you like Krystal now?" Yoona was eyeing their linked hands.

Jiyeon shook her head and gripped Krystal's hand tighter.

"I don't like her……I love her."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

in the next chapter something will happen to Yoonsic.. so uhh.. stay tuned :))

the next update will be in around two days, so yeah... :p