Let's Go Already!

Really Love Ya

 

9:45am at the train station.

 

Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany were already at the train station complete with their cute luggages and dressed up in their summer get up. Obviously, the three best friends were very excited, as they kept on looking at their watches.

 

"Ughh.. where is she?!" Tiffany exclaimed impatiently for the fifth time.

"Hmm.. isn't that her?" Jessica pointed towards the two figures approaching them.

 

Yoona was wearing a cute top and shoorts, perfect for summer. She waved as she was nearing the three girls. Her companion was wearing a hat and shades so they haven't recognize her yet.

"I guess you know our homeroom teacher, Ms. Lee. but you guys can just call her Sunny!" Yoona introduced her friend.

 

Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany's jaw dropped upon realizing who the mysterious person was.

"M-ms. Lee?" Yuri stuttered nervously.

"Yes, it's me." Sunny said as she took off her shades. "Me and Yoona met a long time ago even before she transferred to our school."

"Really Ms. Lee?" asked the shocked Tiffany.

"Yep.. ha..ha.. just address me as Sunny. No need to be formal." Sunny chuckled.

"We better get going.." Yoona led the group towards the front of the train.

"Wait! We haven't bought our tickets yet!" Yuri started to panic.

"Oh we don't need tickets. Me and Yoon know someone here, so we can ride for free at the VIP room of the train." Sunny patted Yuri's head.

"Oh really... um.. that's great..." Yuri blushed wildly.

The group went into the VIP part of the train and the attendant greeted them warmly. They sat down together inside the comfortable room. Jessica sat next to the window and Yoona sat right beside her. The other three sat on the other side of the seats.

 

"What should we do now? We still have two hours until we reach our destination." Tiffany said boringly.

"Why don't you three chat and get to know each other more?" Yoona smirked. "I'm gonna take a nap and Jessica here looks sleepy already."

" Yeah I've been lacking sleep these days.." Jessica yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Let's get some sleep then." Yoona cuddled near Jessica.

Jessica blushed and bowed her head.

"This is gonna be gonna be a fun trip." Yuri giggled at the cute pair.

"yawn.. I'm getting sleepy too." Sunny said as she leaned unto Yuri's shoulder.

"ha..ha. Looks like everyone's tired." Tiffany winked at Yuri.

"Yup.. but I can't wait to get to the resort!" Yuri said excitedly.

"Yeah me too! We should go swim at their pool, and go parasailing and stuff!" Tiffany squealed.

"Shhhh! You might wake her up!" Yuri whispered as she pointed towards their teacher who was leaning on her shoulder.

"Fine! Go look after your new girlfriend! I'll just go and take a look around the bus!" Tiffany said angrily as she stormed off their room.

"Wait Tiff!" Yuri shouted as she tried to reach for her bestfriend.

*sigh.. It's frustrating that they're all couples in there..* Tiffany shed a tear.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked.

"sniff..sniff.. I guess so." Tiffany sobbed softly.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." A short girl in a cute white dress said as she handed out a pink handkerchief.

"T-thanks." Tiffany reached out for the handkerchief. "I'm Tiffany by the way."

"I'm Kim Taeyeon." the girl replied with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'll post a [M] scene when the time comes :)) sorryy late and short update! been busy packing my luggage....

 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  Jessica Jung!  () :D

you're so awesoooome :) 사랑해!

 

-posted on April 19,2012-