Jealous

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You were walked to your class, by all your oppas. Girls would stare at you, which made you gulp and have a worried expression. You grabbed Youngjae's sleeve before he left you. "Oppa, I don't want to get hurt," you said, but Youngjae smiled and patted your head. "No worries, you'll be fine." he said and then left.

*He has no sense of protecting me. I wish Yongguk would be my cousin instead* you thought and blew your bangs out of your face. "Fighting," you said to yourself and then walked in the room. Everyone stopped and watched you walk to the teacher's desk. You looked at them and then looked down, trying to avoid their gazes or stalking eyes.

* I hate this already * you thought and you handed the teacher your slip. He read your slip and looked at you from top to bottom. You bit your lip. *Ew. I swear this old guy checking me out. I will kick his * you thought.

"You can call me Mr. Kim. Class a new student here. As by her name, she's the cousin of Yoo Youngjae and has Yongguk said on this slip." Mr. Kim cleared his throat and looked at the slip. "No one is to mess with this girl or I will come for you all. My girl, my bride , my wife, so no one better touch her." you covered your face and shook your head. *what have you done Yongguk oppa?! I didn't even know you wrote on this slip. AISH. God, save me.* "Thats what Yongguk said, so anyone have a problem with that," mr.kim asked the class. You looked at them and they shook their heads.

Then a hand shot up. You blinked and mr.kim groaned. "JR, do you have a problem with that?! Go ask Yongguk yourself. Shhessshh." Mr.Kim went to his seat and you looked at him. *he didn't tell me where to sit*

"Uhh..where am I supposed to s-" "You can sit here," the guy, who raised his hand said. *his name is JR right?* you thought, but then a hand on your wrist snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked and saw JR dragging you to your seat.

" Uhh.. You shouldn't do that. Let go or I will do something bad," you mumbled and the guy looked at you. "What did you say again?!" he said an you shook your head. Then he made you sit down, which you blinked and looked at him. "There, now everything is fine," he said and you just looked at him with a straight face.

"Im not a kid you know," you said and faced the front. JR just smiled and shook his head in amusement. *Such an interesting girl* You were focused on listening to what the teacher was teaching, each time you were confused, you would puff your cheeks. JR would smiled and shake his head from your cuteness.

(B.A.P's POv)

"I wonder what Jooyeon is doing?" Himchan tapped his chin, while looking out into space. Zelo was playing with a paperball on his desk. He was easily amused by it. When he heard your name, he stopped and looked at the paperball fall to the ground. "I miss noona," he said with a pout. Yongguk rolled his eyes and tapped his pencil on the desk.

Youngjae was focused on taking notes, writing every single thing down. Daehyun looked at him an shook his head. *Such a smart freak* he thought and rolled his eyes. *I wonder what Jooyeon is doing?* he thought. Yongguk was still tapping his pencil on the desk for the next 10 seconds, with his eyes closed. Yongguk crinkled his nose each time, their teacher walked.

"I give up!" Yongguk shouted and stood up. He broke his pencil in half and walked out of class. The teacher blinked and soon Zelo stood up and walked after his hyung. He bowed to his teacher before leaving and left. "Leaving me here and getting her to yourself huh?" Himchan said and followed after his enemy that is trying to steal your heart. Daehyun rolled his eyes and just sneakly walke out.

The teacher blinked and so did the students. "Anyone else want to leave," he said before getting back to teaching. Youngjae looked up and noticed that his hyungs and maknae lefthim, except Jongup, who was sleeping. He packed his things up and mumbled hateful things about his hyungs. Then he left the room leaving Jongup asleep.

Within 10 minutes, Jongup sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked around for his hyungs and maknae. He scratched his head and when he noticed they weren't there, he stood up. "They left me here!!" he shouted and the teaches threw the chalk on the ground, since he was mad that someone interrupted. "Those people of mines," Jongup said and walked out of the room.

You were sitting around and then stretched when the bell ranged for lunch. You yawned and covered your mouth. You looked up and saw JR looking at you with his killer smile. You blinked and went to his face and poked his nose, where you pushed his head backwards. You stood up and walked to the exit, while JR was regaining his balance. He ran after you.

"Hey Jooyeon, wait for me?" JR called and you stopped. You had your hands in your jacket pocket, with your lips puckered up and then to a straight face. He walked besides youand linked arms with you. You blinked and looked at your arms. *This doesn't feel right* you thought looking up at the ceiling.

JR looked at you, but soon bumped into someone. He turned his head to see Yongguk and his devil face. JR could see fire coming out of his nose, and One of his eyebrows was raised. You turned and saw your oppas. Their mouths were opened looking at your arms with JR. You blinked and then smiled. "JR oppa, wanna have lunch with me?" you asked and JR nodded. "Well, pali.let's go before it's too late," you said and walked away with him to the cafeteria.

B.A.P had their mouths opened, but a twitching eyed Yongguk. They just watched you walk away, you turned back and stuck out your tongue out at them. Yongguk was gonna run and beat up JR, but Daehyun and Himchan held him back.

"Yah! Who the hell gave her permission to leave me for him?" yongguk said and Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Hyung. She's not even your property. So leave her alone. At least she's making friends," Youngjae said, but Himchan rolled his eyes. "I'm here best friend right here," he said and Jongup walked in front of Himchan. "Yah hyung, what kind of friend is always trying to get hooked up with her? I know me, her, and Zelo are bestie friends," he said and himchan had his mouth opened. "How dare you talk to your hyung like that?"

Jongup ran while Himchan chased him. "You guys just leave her alone with her new friend. Nothing bad will happen to her," Zelo said confidently, but then ran to te cafeteria. "Ani! I need her with me." Daehyun rolled his eyes and walke to the cafeteia. "Aish, I swear. My Jooyeon needs a boyfriend soon, to protect her from these weirdos," youngjae said and walked to the cafeteria, while dragging Yongguk.

----------------------------------

COMMENt & SUBSCRIBE <3333

mianhae for not updating. I haven't been on the laptop for this whole week, I'm on my sisters iPod touch. Mianhae!!!! Omg!! Exoooo <333 I just died haha! Baekhyun is my bias!