School All Over Again

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

The next day, you woke up and noticed that you had school today. You sighed thinking of school...it was going to be different than before. You slowly stood up from your bed and went to wear your school uniform. You did your morning routine and let your hair down. Slowly, looking at your room you slowly made your way out of your big room. 

When you got to the bottom of the stairs, you tripped and fell to the ground. You rubbed your arm and remembered the first time Zelo tried to help you, but you wouldn't let him, You sighed standing back up and then noticed it was really quiet. *I guess they went to go check on Zelo* you thought and went to grab an apple before you left for school. 

When you opened the door, you saw L.joe leaning on the wall. You blinked and looked at him weird. "Why are you here?" L.joe got off the wall and messed up your hair. "I came here to walk you to school, Pabo!" he said and you eyed him suspicously. "Do you know what school I go to?" L.joe smiled and looked away and then back at you. "You'll see when we get there."

The walk to school...was really quiet and akward. You missed walking with Zelo and his skateboard. You chuckled remember riding his skateboard, which made L.Joe look at you. "What are you laughing at?" L.joe looked at you, like you were crazy. You looked at him with a smile. "I was laughing at when I rode a skateboard with Zelo for the first day of school." you looked at the ground and your smile faded. "I guess you miss him alot." you nodded. "He was like my little brother," you said biting your lip from crying. 

"Now everything is different," you said and you stopped walking.L.joe stopped and came over to hug you. "Don't cry. You don't look pretty when you cry. Everything will be alright, lets just get to school, before you get late or a detention," he said and you nodded.

---------------------------------------

In your class, you didn't see your BAP Oppas. It was really stange not seeing them here at school, especially Youngjae. "Hey, what's up with you?" JR said looking at you. You shrugged and sighed. "I guess bad things happened to you," he said and you gave him a small smile. "Yeah." JR put his hand on your shoulder and patted it. "You'll be alright. Just be strong." You looked at him, he gave you his big smile, which would make any girl die, but you won't. That's what made you different from the others.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Class," the teacher said and you all stood up and bowed. "We have a student coming here." Then you spotted L.joe coming in. He smiled and waved at you. You gave him a small wave back. "Annyeonghaeseyo...L.joe-imnida. i just came back from the US, so please take care of me," he said and bowed. Girls in the class were now screaming and spazzing. You covered your ears from all of this. 

"L.joe, you can sit wherever you want to," he said and L.joe nodded, walking towards you. You blinked at him and then looked at your book. L.joe chuckled alittle and sat in the seat in front of you. He swiftly turned to, with a "Hi." You looked at him and gave him a face. *Stalker* you mouthed and he chuckled, making him turn forward.

JR was looking at you two, closely. *How do they know each other?* he thought and tapped his chin. Then class started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and BAP wasn't in school. You sighed some more, so JR took your hand and pulled you towards their table. You were surprised that he did that, but you haven't spent time with him or Nu'est for a long time. When you got there, you were tackled by Ren's hugs. "Woah. Woah, Ren don't kill me," you said with a smile. Ren just laughed and broke the hug. "No worries. i can't kill you, since your so cute," he said and you smiled at him.

"How's life with out us?" Aron asked and you blinked at him. "Yah! Hyung, don't be so mean with that question." You lightly shook your head.
"I know what you mean. I haven't spent time with you guys in a long time, so lets just say. It's hard," you said with a sigh. Minhyun nodded and patted your back. "If you need us, you know you still have us." "And a orange haired dude, walking towards us." Baekho said drinking his milk. You turned around and saw L.joe. 

"Hi, Oppa," you said with a small wave. "Can I sit with you, since most of the people here I don't know or they will rip my clothes off," he said and you smiled. You made room for him to sit, and patted him to sit. Nu'est just looked at L.joe, like he was an outcast or a mouse that did not fit in this circle. L.joe could feel the stares from  just eating his food. You noticed the intense staring too. 

"Hey, you guys. Don't be mean to him. This is L.joe," you said to them. They just nodded and some rolled their eyes. Someone offered their hand. "I'm JR. Hope we can become friends," he said and you gave him a smile. *thank you* you mouthed to JR. He gave you a smile and L.joe looked at the hand and then shook it. "L.joe here. I think we have the same class," he said and JR nodded. "Oppa here came from the US." you said and all their heads perked up. 

"Aron here was from the US." Baekho said and L.joe looked at Aron. "Hey." "What's up." Aron smiled and shook his head. "I think we'll have a good start of friendship."  You chuckled at them and then looked at Ren, who was eating like a mouse in the corner. "Oppa meet Ren. He's so adorable right," you said pointing to Ren. L.joe looked at him and Ren's head perked up. "Neh, he is," L.joe said and you smiled. 

This table was a start of a new friendship for L.joe and Nu'est. You were happy that they got along real well, but the only thing that was occupying your mind was on B.A.P. But then a question came towards you. "What's L.joe to you?" JR asked curiously. The others were interested in it too. It took you a couple of minutes for you to answer. 

"L.joe was be ex-boyfriend," you said not looking at them. You would glance up at them and then away. "Really?!" Ren said and you nodded. "You guys were probably the cutest couple back then," Baekho said and you gave them a small smile. "Yeah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were so uncomfortable talking about your relationship with L.joe because he still thinks that you still like him. The promise between you two wasn't a promise anymore. You didn't feel the same way towards him like before, but L.joe will try until he has you in his arms. You were walking home alone, since L.joe had to go home and Nu'est had some 'THINGs' to do.

"I wonder what B.A.P oppas are doing," you said talking to yourself. You sighed and then looked at the ground and kicked a rock. OUt of nowhere, someone came and bumped into you. You stumbled to the ground and looked at the guy. "YAH!" You shouted, but looked up at the masked dude. You squinted your eyes. "Daehyun?!" you shouted  he gave you a small smile. Then behind him, you saw the other B.A.P members, it looked like they were beat up. 

"You guys have a lot of explaining to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I love my subbies comments! I didn't even know it was Baekhyun's birthday, but yeah. Thanks for commenting!!!!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3