comfort

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!
You ran out of that place, to anywhere that your feet can take you. You wanted to cry, but you couldn't. These tears would be same when you were with him. *Byunghyun, where are you when I need you?* you thought. Then you appeared at the park. You sighed and went to sit on a swing.

Youngjae glared at Zelo and then at Nana. "Stop playing that innocent act, you b**ch." "What are you walking about, oppa? She hurt me," Nana said innocently, making Daehyun grab her by the collar.

Youngjae and Zelo's eyes widened. Daehyun took off his mask so she can see. "I'm about to rip your head off you body." He threatened her. Nana was too dazed at Daehyun's handsomeness than the threaten warning he did. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Zelo pulled him off of her.

"Hyung! Stop!" Zelo shouted, but Daehyun glared at the maknae. He put his mask back on and ran after you. People were now gossiping about how hot daehyun looked without his mask on.

Then Yongguk, himchan, and jongup came and people made way for them to walk. "What happened here?" Yongguk said with his serious voice. Nana gulped, zelo looked away and youngjae was leaning at the the wall reading his book. "Why isn't anyone answering ME!!!" He shouted with his loud voice.

Nana cringed and Zelo walked to si hyung, Youngjae closed his book and glared at the maknae. "Well, as you can see hyung. Jooyeon is out crying, while zelo here took sides with Nana. Yep," youngjae said without looking at zelo. Zelo gulped. "My baby!!!" Himchan shouted and hugged Jongup. Jongup glared at Nana and Nana felt uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Zelo, come here," Yongguk said. Zelo looked up at him and gulped. "Hyung, I -" "ZELO COME HERE NOW!" Yongguk shouted and zelo was in front of Yongguk. His head hung down, not wanting to get punished by his hyung. "Go apologize to Jooyeon now." Was all he said and they left zelo alone.

Zelo blinked confused and Nana just blinked. *there soft spot is her* she thought and smirked. *yoo jooyeon, you don't know what's heading your way*

--------------------------

Daehyun looked around for you, he was worried to death right now. * that bi***, always doing wrong* "JOOYEON! WHERE ARE YOU!?" He shouted, but no answer outside of school. *she can't be here. Where would I be if I was Jooyeon?* "park!"

You were on the swings, leaning your head on the chains. "Byunghyun, what am I supposed to do? You were the one who saved me from all of this. What should I do?" *I've only been here fr how many days and history has been repeating itself*

Daehyun grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to call you when he arrived at the park. *where is that pabo?* He walked around the park looking around. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and noticed it was Daehyun.

*How'd he get my number?* you thought, but then you answered it. "Where are you?" he asked worriedly. *why is he getting worried about me?* "Nowhere you need to know," you said sadly. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked and you sniffed. *why do you always know that I'm not okay?* "I don't know anymore," tears were threatening to fall.

When Daehyun heard you sniff, he knew you were going to cry. *I need to find her fast.* he thought walking around and when he got to the playground, there you were. He saw the tears come down, he wanted to hug you or do something to forget those tears, but...he didn't know how to approach you.

"Why are you crying?" He asked through the phone. "You wouldn't understand oppa. I feel like I want to run away right now. Its been like 5 days since I stayed here. I think I should go and leave to go to my aunts," you said. *ani, you can't go. I just met you and I want to know more about you.* "You better not leave or I will come after you," he said and you blinked.

"Waeyo? Zelo doesn't care, why would you care?" "Because I care." With that Daehyun hung up the phone and you just blinked. "Why would he say that?" You put your phone away and wiped your tears. You then looked up and saw him right there.

"What are you doing here? How long have you been there?" Daehyun walked towards you, you stood up from the swings and looked away. "How did you know I was here?" Daehyun walked closer and hugged you. You couldn't breath when he hugged you. Your heart stopped for a moment and then started beating 1000xs faster than before.

"You can't run away. You don't know ho angry Yongguk would be if he found out. It would be like living in hell," he said, but you couldn't say anything. "You don't know how naggy Youngjae would be if I lost you. Jongup would probably ignore me and punish me by running 10 laps around the park. Himchan would probably ruin my handsome face." You chuckled at the last one. "I never even saw your face, so how would I expect you to be more handsome than Himchan," you said and Daehyun let go of you.

Daehyun chuckled and knew you were right. "So what's up with you? I've known you as the tough girl, who beat up Himchan," he said and you rolled your eyes. " I don't know but I feel like history is repeating itself again," you said and looked away. "What do you mean?" Daehyun asked confused. *is it about your past?* you sighed and looked at him.

"Well, you should sit down on the swing there," you said sitting down on the swing. Daehyun looked at the swing like it was contagious. "What's wrong?" "Ani. My reputation of a cold freak is gonna go down," he said as he sat down. You chuckled and smiled. "You should smile more," you blinked at his comment and looked away.

"Okay...well my 'history' involved me, my boyfriend, and my old school and oh yeah my friends." You scratched your head and akwardly smiled. "What's wrong?" You shook your head. "Okay. Time to begin. When I first went to school which was 3-4 yrs ago at the end of my middle school years. I was the prettiest, smartest, and people loved me but I didn't have friends. That's what I didn't have like other people. Sitting by people that I didn't know, was like me burdening myself, but when he came everything changed." You gave a small smile which Daehyun saw.

"Lee Byunghyun," you nodded at that. "He and his friends would sit by me. And annoy me, but his company made me feel like I was me. I don't know but he was different than any other guy friends. That's when we hung out a lot more than usual together. A queenka there was jealous of me having everything perfect in my life. So she threatened me to stop hanging around with Byunghyun and his boys." You closed your eyes just thinking of it. "She did the same thing like Nana." You nodded. *sheesh. Such a harsh life. I hope that byunghyun kid didn't leave her*

"Byunghyun, came and helped me. He was like a hero being there to rescue me. That's when he confessed his feelings to me. It was still too early to figure out mine, so we stayed as close friends. He protected me from her everytime. It felt like a dream, that's when I noticed my feelings, so yep." You stopped it like that because you knew there was still more, but it hurted you to say what happened.

"What happened to Byunghyun?" You gulped and took a deep breath. "As a happy girl like me, I thought we would stay forever together living happy. But one day I found him in front of me with suitcases and bags." You stopped and held the chains tight. "He left me. He had to go to America to study. And you know what? He was arranged to marry that girl who threatened me." Out of nowhere your tears came out, you wiped them as fast as you can, but daehyun would stop you.

"He told me he didn't love her. He told me that he would come back and find me. We would be together again, but I don't know if I can hold on that long anymore." "Waeyo?" You looked at him with an are-you-serious-look. "I think I have feelings for another guy."

Daehyun's eyes almost bulged out. "What?!" He said and you laughed at him. "Are you jealous?" Daehyun looked away mumbling something. You poked his shoulder. "Yah! I thought you were here to comfort me," you said and Daehyun turned around and rolled his eyes.

"Well, since school is starting let's go somewhere," he said standing up leading you somewhere. *I gotta win her heart before JR steals it* you looked at him amused. *he thinks I like another guy, but he doesn't know that it MIGHT be him*

--------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!! <3

BAP'S COMEBACK SONG! OMGGGG. WE GOT THE POWER. WELL THE GOT THE POWER! ALMOST 70 SUBBIESSSSS!!