Explain....

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You grabbed Daehyun's face by the cheek and looked at the bruise by his face. "What happened here?" You touched his face and he flinched. Then you looked at the others. You went to Youngjae and pulled his mask off. "Yah! What were you guys doing?" you shouted, but Yongguk gave you a small smile. "Lets go home before anyone sees us," he said and you rolled your eyes helping them home.

When you got home, you pushed Daehyun to the coach and he groaned in pain. You ignored it and went to grab the first aid kit from the kitchen. You came back and sat down besides him. You grabbed his face and made him face you. "What did you guys do? Did you guys get beat up or something?" you placed a band aid on that bruise of his, which made him scream a bit. You then left him and went to care for Jongup. "Eww..." you looked at the cut on his shoulder. "You guys..." you just quieted afterwards and didn't say anything. 

They sensed you were angry or disappointed in them. You started to clean Jongup's cut and put some medicine over it, then you put a band aid over it and then went to Yongguk. For the rest of the time, you just stayed silent and cleaned their wounds. When you were finished, you cleaned up and went to the kitchen. You were so angry that they ditched school and got themselves into a fight or something. You sighed and leaned on the counter. You covered your face with both of your hands and sighed even more.

"Joyeon, are you mad at us?" you heard someone say. You looked up to see Jongup and Youngjae. You shook your head and stood up straight. You walked past them and Yongguk stood in front of you. "Move." you said and moved to the left, but he also moved to the left. You were annoyed by this. "Are you mad at us? Joyeon, I know that you're mad just by the look of it," he said and you looked at him.

"You guys just left me alone this whole day, so you guys can get beat up," you said and they looked away. "Joyeon, we didn't. This was for..." Youngjae said looking away. "Was it for Zelo? If it was, I would've been okay with it, but you guys make it weird," you said and walked to the coach. The guys just looked at you strange. "She's not even mad at us, even if it was for Zelo," Jongup said and Himchan nodded. 

Youngjae came and sat besides you. "So you're not mad at us." You grabbed the remote and clicked it for the TV to open. You changed it to 'My Princess' replays. "No, why would I? Since it's for Zelo, everything should be fine right?" Youngjae nodded in agreement. "Aren't you gonna ask what we did or where we went?" himchan asked and you looked at him. He wanted you to care for them, which wasn't that hard. 

"No. If I wanted to know, i would ask, but by the looks of it. You guys were beat up pretty bad." You looked at them and the back at the TV. "Haha, didn't I tell you, she wouldn't care even if we died." Youngjae said laughing by himself. You smacked his head to shut up, so you can watch your favorite actress act. "Pshh..I bet she wouldn't even care if we went and almost killed Nana," Yongguk mumbled, which you heard clearly. 

"WHAT!!?" you shouted and that made everyone jump. "You guys went to kill Nana." You stood up and went to grab a shoe, "Youngjae come here," you said to him and he looked at you dumbfounded. "AISHHH!!! YOU MURDERERS!!" you threw the shoe at Youngjae, but it hit Himchan on the head. His head flung back and he fell to the floor. You and the guys just looked at him fall, you then looked at them all. You had your killer glare on them. Daehyun gulped, cleared his throat and looked away. Youngjae was playing with his foot, while Yongguk had his face in a pillow. Jongup was looking at them and then at you.

"What!? Why me?!" Jongup shouted and ran away to his room. You blinked and then looked at those three. "Explain..now!" you tapped your foot, while your arms were crossed. Daehyun stood up and was about to leave, but you grabbed his wrist and pushed him to the coach. "No one is leaving this room, until you guys tell me what you guys did and left me here alone," you said calming yourself down. Daehyun gulped and rearranged himself.

Yongguk sat up and removed the pillow from his face. "Well, lets just say. We did not kill Nana. We kind of tripped on a lot of things, so yeah," you raised an eyebrow. "You guys are stupid," you said. *I can't believe she fell for that* Daehyun thought. "You know you're so gullable," Youngjae said and walked up to his room, but you threw a pillow at him. He stopped and turned back, next thing you know. Himchan was slowly sitting up and rubbed his face.

You screamed at his face and Himchan looked at you. 'What happened?" The others all laughed, while you covered your face. Himchan had a bloody nose, which made you want to throw up. "Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up." you said and he ran to the bathroom, when he saw blood on his clothes. Then you glared at Youngjae. "Well..now continue on explaining." you motioned him to continue.

Youngjae groaned and sat down on the coach. "Do we have to? It's rated R, so you need a parents guidance for this story." You rolled your eyes at him. "Okay, well.........we did get beat up-ish. We were winning until he came." "Who's he?"

"She's right there...Shhh.."  Yongguk said motioning to Nana, who was at the club. "Ready boys." BAP pulled over there masks and walked in the club, like it was nothing. "Now where is that girl." Youngjae said looking around the club. People were looking at them, like they were gods or something. It was really hard for them to see too, since girls were all over them. 

"Why are these girls so clingy? I think they're worser than the ones at school," Jongup said and pushed them away. Yongguk ignored them and spotted Nana, sitting at the VIP area. *Bingo.* Yongguk then made his way towards her, and the others followed after, but Daehyun stopped him. "Hey, we need a better plan than this," he said and Yongguk nodded. "Bathroom." 

Within a second, everyone was in the bathroom. "EWww...look at these...." Youngjae said trying to not look at this dirty disgusting place. "Why are we here? Can we hurry up?" Himchan said and Yongguk rolled his eyes. "We need a second plan. People are still around here," he said and they all nodded. They were all thinking of what to do, but then Youngjae looked at Daehyun. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?!" 

"I know our plan." "What is it?" "You? Daehyun." "What! No! I am not gonna do this!" he said shaking his hands in refusal. "Come on, Daehyun. For Zelo and the protection of Joyeon. I know you like her," Youngjae said and Himchan glared at Daehyun. "She's mine." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oooo...Daehyun Oppa, what are you doing here?"Nana looked up to see Daehyun with his mask on. He sat down besides her and just looked at the table. "Do you want to drink Oppa?" he shook his head and looked at her. "Why don't you drink for me?" he said, Nana's face flushed with red. *He talked to me, so nicely* she thought and smiled. "Araso." she drunk the bottle down and placed it on the table. "there. So what are you doing here," she asked and Daehyun shrugged. 

"Did you come for me instead of that Joyeon girl?" she said with a smirk on her face. Daehyun closed his eyes and then looked away. *She shouldn't talk to her like that* Nana smirked and placed a hand on Daehyun's face, wanting to take off his mask. "Oppa, why don't you take this off?" she said drunkly. *Why isn't the sleeping pills working?* he thought. Nana came closer to his face and Daehyun just looked at her, like she was stupid. Then she knocked out and slept on his shoulder. Daehyun pushed her away and wiped himself clean. 

"Nice job!" Yongguk said patting his shoulder and Himchan came to help carry Nana. "Dude, you're carrying her. I am not touching anything," youngjae said and Himchan rolled his eyes. Himchan put Nana's arm over his shoulder and walked to the exit, where everyone was looking at them. "She's drunk. We're here to take her home," Jongup said and they got out of the club and made way to there next destination.

------------------------------------------------------

"So you guys kidnapped her," you said to them, you were so engaged in this story. "Well you could say that," Youngjae said and you nodded. "Back to the story."

"Where am I!?" Nana shouted. She woke up with her hands tied behind her back, and was sitting on a chair. She was struggling to get out, but she couldn't. She looked around to see that it was all black, but soon someone came out from the dark. "Why'd you let Zelo do that?" he asked and Nana looked at him. "Why did you do that to him? He was so innocent, but now he's so different and because of you HE'S  IN THE HOSPITAL!" Yongguk shouted and her eyes widened.

"Yongguk Oppa," she said and a slap came to her face. "NEver call me Oppa." he said and Nana bit her lip from crying. "Tell me why you did to Zelo." Nana looked at him and soon everyone was out from the dark. She looked and found Daehyun, since she already knew how he looked like with the mask on. "It's because of him. If that piece of crap didn't come, I would've got Daehyun's heart," she said and Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"Never underestimate me. I never would've loved you or anything," Daehyun said and leaned on the column thing, in the middle of the room. "Stop thinking that my cousin did everything. Blame yourself for what you've done. If you didn't do that to Zelo that everything would've been fine, but since you were so selfish and wanted Daehyun for youself. We're sorry for you now." Youngjae said and looked at the door. "Lets leave." Jongup said and everyone nodded.

When they headed to the door, someone kicked the door opened. A guy with orange hair and a mask on came in. He attacked each and every one of the BAP members and went to Nana. B.A.P escaped from him, but heard. "YOU GUYS WILL REGRET THIS."

"That's the end of it," Youngjae said and you clapped your hands. "Wahhh...you guys are so brave then, but why would she say that then," you asked and they shrugged. "Who knows." You then stood up and stretched. "If I was there, I would've thrown her off the cliff. That's when everything should be fine then," you said heading to the kitchen, to cook for them. 

"What are you doing?" Himchan said running to the kitchen. You looked at him weird, "Cooking for you guys to eat. You guys are hurt, so yeah. I think I should go check on Zelo tonight. I don't want anything bad happen to him too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

81 SUBBIESSS <333333 HAPPY!!!! 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

All of your comments makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time. That would be weird to do that..i would look like a psycho. Yeah, well my sister and parents looked at me weird, whenever I read your comments!! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!