SHOPPING?!

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"Yay!?" you shouted and ran to the other guys. "YAH! OPPAS!!!" you shouted. Yongguk and Zelo were still occupied playing video games, but this time it was Mortal Kombat. "Yah, Zelo! I will beat you in this one. Just wait and see," you heard Yongguk say. You frowned and crossed your arms. "Did I hear my baby say something," Himchan said walking in the livingroom, and sat down on the coach. "Hyung! STOP IT! I'M DYING!" Zelo shouted, while pushing random buttons on the controller. "Muahaha! I will be the best in this," Yongguk said.

Jongup came in and sat down besides Himchan, but he pushed him away. "No, I saved this spot already." Jongup scratched his head and shrugged. "Yes, my Jooyeon. Why are you so excited?" Youngjae's head peeked from the second level hallway. You turned and looked up at him. *Why is his head so small?* you thought, but shrugged.

"HYUNG!!!" Zelo shouted, but Yongguk had an evil smile on his face. You were annoyed so you went to find the plug that was giving all the power to these machines. "Where is the plug that could be giving off so much power?" you said to yourself, until you found it. *There!* you pulled the plug out of it.

"WHO DID THAT!?" Yongguk shouted and Zelo jumped up. "Yes! I THOUGHT I DIED!" he shouted, which earned him a glare from his hyung. "Nevermind," he quickly walked behind the coach. You walked behind and showed it to Yongguk, which he had his mouth hung open when he saw you do that.

"W-w-why? I thought we were on the same team," he said and you looked at him weird. *What is he talking about?* "I'm happy I didn't marry a woman like you," Yongguk said and plopped right besides Himchan, who tried to push him off, but Yongguk gave Himchan the burning glare of death.

"Now everyone is here, except Daehyun, but who cares," you said and clapped your hands together. "Why are you so happy?" Youngjae shouted from the second level. "Oh, Daehyun Oppa said we should go to the mall!" you shouted with a smile on your face. You looked at them, and they had their mouths hung open. Daehyun walked behind them, whistling.

"Our Jung Daehyun?! Shopping? NOOOO! HE HAS BEEN POSSESSED BY THE SHOPPING FAIRIES!" Zelo shouted and you looked at him weird. "There's no such things as shopping faires," you said to him, but he came up to your face. "They come and leave you money under your pillow, when your sleeping. They want you to go and buy stuff with that." You raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you talking about the toothfairy?" you said and Zelo thought.

"Toothfairy?" "Yeah, Maknae. I think you got it wrong?" Youngjae shouted and Zelo looked from his brain hyung to you. "What's a toothfairy?" he said and you facepalmed yourself. "Okay, whatever, but the point is that. I'm taking you guys shopping with me and Daehyun!" you shouted and then ran out of the room and to your room.

Yongguk blinked for a couple of minutes. "What'd she say?" Jongup scratched his head. "We're going shopping," Jongup stood up and slowly walked to his room to get ready. Himchan stood up with a happy face. "Me and Jooyeon, happy time." he said and went to get ready leaving Yongguk and Zelo.

"Wanna play 2-3 of Mario Kart?" Yongguk said and Zelo ran to get his controller. "YAH! TOUCH THAT! I WILL SERIOUSLY BREAK YOUR ARMS!" they heard you shout. They gulped and slowly backed away from the controllers. "My baby, don't cry. I will come and play with you soon." Yongguk blew a kiss at his controller and turned to his room. Zelo, well he already left to his room already.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Wahh! Oppa, this is so big." you said with awed. The B.A.P members looked at her weird and then at Youngjae. "She shops online," he said and they nodded. You were running and twirling in circles. You were spinning in circles until you were dizzy. You stopped, but bumped into someone. -OOMF!-

Your vision was dizzy, the guys' eyes widened and ran to you. "Mianhae," you bowed, and the guy chuckled. "It's okay," the stranger said to you. You shook your head and then saw the look on the guy's face. *He looks handsome* you thought and smiled, but then stopped. *Ani, I can't love another person* You bowed and quickly walked away. The stranger scratched his head and walked the opposite way. *Interesting girl*

"Yah, where'd she go?" Zelo said, they ran to the spot that you bumped into a stranger. They looked around, until Himchan spotted you walking away. "There, pali. She might getdddd!" he ran, while the others followed.

You were walking with your arms crossed. "Hmmm...where to go first?" you said to yourself. "YAH! YOO JOOYEON!" you heard someone shout your name. You furrowed your eyebrows and turned around, where all your oppas were running towards you with their arms opened. Daehyun, was just slightly walking with a worried face.

You tilted your head adn looked at them weird. You took 5 steps to the left, when they ran. -ARGH!- you looked and saw your oppas ontop of each other. Daehyun sighed and was happy that he wasn't in that pile. You looked at them and bent to their levels. "What are you guys doing down there? Are you guys kissing the ground?" you asked them. Youngjae looked at you and rolled his eyes. "No." they soon all stood up one by one.

"Yah, why'd you leave us anyways?" Jongup said walking to your side. You looked at him and thought. "Well, because I wanted to go check out the stores, so yeah," you made an excuse from the hot handsome guy. You shook your head and bit your lip. "Lets go," you said and walked ahead of them. "Aish, why does this girl have to be so fast?" Yongguk complained and Himchan slapped his back.

"If you want a girl, you gotta catch them," he said and walked after you. Daehyun rolled his eyes and walked next to Youngjae, who was cleaning himself up.

 

"How do I look?" you asked when you got out of the dressing room. You were wearing a white plain, simple dress. Your oppas looked at you and you twirled around. HImchan clapped and you looked at him weird. "I'm not a model," you said , but he still clapped. "Wah, a ferocious girl like you can beat any model that wears a dress like that," Himchan said adn you blushed at the comment, but then coughed to stop the silence.

"I'm not a model araso," you said adn went back in the dressing room, by pulling the curtain. "Jooyeon," you heard someone call your name. You peeked your head back out. "Ye?!" a uniform was thrown at you. You caught it and looked at it. "Your school uniform. Try it on, but don't come out," Yongguk said and you looked at him confused, but still nodded. Then you closed the curtain.

"HYUNG! I wanted to see my baby with her uniform," Himchan said, but Youngjae smacked his head. "Listen to hyung," he said and Himchan rubbed his head and stuck his tongue out at Youngjae. Youngjae raised an eyebrow and stuck his tongue at him. Jongup looked at his hyungs and then leaned to Zelo.

Zelo was minding his own busniss playing on his phone, until he turned his head to see Jongup. Zelo screamed and threw his phone, which landed with a -CRASH!- "My angry bird gammmee! NOOOOOOO!!!" he shouted and leaned over the coach to see his phone broken. "JOngup!" he said with an angry voice. Jongup just his chin and looked at his two hyungs.

"Aren't they too childish?" he said and then looked at Zelo, who had the terminator glare. Jongup looked at him weird. "What happened to you?" he said and walked away.

"Oppas," you called out from behind the curtains. You were looking at yourself in the mirror. "Why does my skirt look so short?" you asked out. The guys stopped and turned their attention to you. "Yeobo, want me to come in and help you" Yongguk called out. He and Himchan were besides the curtains. "Yah! I thought you didn't want to marry her. She's mine," Himchan said, which led to a big argument about you. You rolled your eyes and changed back to your regular clothes.

Then you swung the curtains opened and looked at Yongguk and Himchan. "I'm no ones okay. Aish," you said walking away with an annoyed look on your face. Daehyun smiled and walked away. "Yeah, well she'll be mine soon," Himchand Yongguk both said. Youngjae went in between those two and bumped their two heads together. "Act like hyungs please," he said and walked away embarassed. 

 

You walked to the cashier, with Daehyun besides you, which you didn't know. When you turned your head, you almost had a heartattack. "Yah, Daehyun. When were you there?" you said, with a hand over your chest. Daehyun chuckled and then smiled. "Here, give me it," Daehyun suggested. You looked at him weird, he held out his hand for it, but he snatched it out of your arms. "Yah," you said, but he pushed you away.

"I'm a gentleman, so I should be paying for this," he said and walked away with a smile. You scratched yoru head and watched him walk away. "What's wrong with that masked freak anyways? I thought he hated me," you said and shook your head. Then walked out of the store and waited outside.

B.A.P was slowly taking their time in the store, looking around, but got bored, so they decided to wait outside with you too. Daehyun was whistling to himself and paid for you clothing and then left with your  bags. He looked up and saw you outside, waiting. You puffed your cheeks and then laugh at Zelo, who jumped ontop of Yongguk. He was too tall to get carried.
*Neomu Yeppeo* he thought and smiled behind that black mask, then he carried on.

"Ah, you got my stuff. Komawo," you said and bowed at him. Everyone turned and saw your interactions with Daehyun. "I swear something's up with Daehyun," Zelo said on the back of Yongguk. Yongguk turned and saw Daehyun, he nodded. "This is the first day of our life to see him buy something for a girl," he said and sighed.

"No one can take my baby away from me," Himchan butted in. Yongguk head butted his head, which made Himchan hit the floor. YOu turned and saw him on the ground. You blinked and tilted your head. "What are you doing on the ground anyways," you stopped over him and continued on. "HAHA! YOu just got told," Youngjae said and walked around him. Himchan turn and laid on his tummy. "My babe doesn't trust me," he pounded his fist on the ground. "Ow, that hurts," he said.

Himchan stood up and looked around to see no one around him. "Yah! Where'd you guys go?!" Himchan shouted and ran after you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHA! UPDATE!!!

-boohoo- <3 My uncle and them are leaving me to go to California. SO sad...everything's gonna be so different.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBBEEEE <3333