Him

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

Since you were walking downstairs, you weren't paying attention to where you were you walking too. You went the down the stairs without noticing, since you were too deeply in thinking. When you got to the bottom step, you tripped on the last one, and you fell on your knees. "Ow. Clumsy me," you said smiling to yourself.

Zelo came walking along and saw you on the ground. *Should I help her or not? I should.* "Kwenchana?" you looked up and saw that tall maknae dude, who thought you were Youngjae's girlfriend. You nodded and stood up, but Zelo held out his hand for you to grab, but you pushed it away. Zelo looked at you weird. *She should've accepted it* Zelo thought and shrugged. Then he skipped away to the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes and went to the livingroom.  "Uhdiya (Where are you) Jooyeon?" you heard someone shouted. "HEREE!" you shouted and down came Youngjae. "Brain Oppa, why are you following me?" you asked him and he sat down besides you. "Because I WUUVV you." you rolled your eyes and hit him the pillow besides you. "Ow. That hurts." "Oh, chinja. Let me hit you some more." You raised the pillow, but Youngjae blocked the pillow out of your hand.

"You need to apologize to Daehyun," Youngjae said with a serious voice. "Who's Daehyun?" you asked him. "The guy with the mask. The dude you kicked yesterday," he said and you nodded. "Yeah, but why?" you asked him. "You gave him a big bruise. He doesn't talk much, so just apologize to him and I'll treat you to dubbukki." With teh word, dubbukki. You ran to find Daehyun. Youngjae just smiled and shook his head.

"Hyung! I hate you!" Youngjae turned around to the kitchen doorway and saw Zelo there. "Mwoh?!" Youngjae shouted and Zelo ran for it. He was feeling jealous that Youngjae treats you for food and not the maknae.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Daehyun?" you asked looking around the house. "Aish, I swear this mask freak will die." Then you spotted a door that had a flight of stairs going up, you decided to go up. When you did, you saw the sun from up there and Daehyun, who was sitting with one foot up on the corner of the balcony.

"Wahh!" you said smiling and ran to the brick wall. Daehyun turned his head to see you. *What is she doing here? Is she going to kick me off the roof too?* he thought and then you looked at him. "Oh. Daehyun, right? Uhhh..." you stopped and scratched your head. You bowed. "Mianhae, for kicking you. I was cold, so yeah. I really want to get dubbukki with Youngjae Oppa, so mianhae."

Daehyun blinked. *Youngjae, why would you let her apologize when you know I don't like people apologizing. Why would you treat her to dubbukki anyways? You both are so weird.* Daehyun thought in his mind and shooed you away. You nodded and walked down the stairs and to Youngjae.

"Dubbukki, now!" you said and Youngjae nodded. "Araso, but you should go change. You're only in pj clothing," he said and you rushed to your room. When you got to your room, you went to find a shirt and a sweater. You forgot all about Jongup, who was laying in your bed, when he saw you lift up your shirt.

"YAH YAH!" he shouted and closed his eyes. You turned and screamed. You ran to the closet and covered yourself with your shirt. "YAHHH!!!" you shouted. "What happened?!" Youngjae came in adn Zelo. They turned their heads to you, who was in the closet and Jongup, who was on your bed covering himself with a pillow. "My dear maknae, cover your eyes," Youngjae said adn covered Zelo's eyes with his hands.

"Jooyeon, close the door and wear a shirt," Youngjae said and you closed the door and slipped over your shirt. Then you came out and wore your sweater. You ran and hid behind Youngjae. "Can we leave now." you asked and didn't want to remember the moment that just happened. "Mianhae, Uhhh..Youngjae's cousin? Sorry for sleeping on your bed." Jongup said and stood up to bow.

You chuckled a little at Jongup's hair. Youngjae just shook his head and walked out, with you behind. But then you stopped and went to Jongup and Zelo. "You guys wanna come along too?" you asked and Zelo's head shot up. "Chinja?!" you nodded and Zelo ran out after his hyung. Jongup nodded and went to his room to get ready. YOu just laughed and closed the door, so you could change your clothes.

When you got downstairs, you saw the dude, who saw you change, the tall blonde dude, who wanted to help you up, and your oppa. "Ready?" you nodded and Youngjae opened the door. The wind blew, and you felt it. You bangs were getting blown at. "Yah!? Where are you guys going?" you all turned around to see the big scary dude aka Yongguk.

"Dubbukki, wanna come?" Zelo asked, who was all jumpy. Yongguk shook his head. "No. I'm good. Be careful, and Jongup when were you here." Yongguk turned to see JOngup there. Jongup blinked and Yongguk just shook his head and walked to the kitchen. "That was weird," you said and ran outside first.

"Fresh air!" you shouted like a little kid. Zelo looked at you funny, which you saw. "Mwoh?!" Zelo shook his head. Youngjae took out his phone and looked at the time. *9'o clock is fine* he thought and they all walked. "Now, you all will have to listen to your awesome leader here," Youngjae said and you stopped running and looked at him.

"Seriously? Awesome? When were you awesome, you smart alec," you said and walked. "Yeah, hyung. You were never awesome," Zelo said to Youngjae, which he gave him a glare in return. "Never mind, you are awesome since now." You stopped again and walked back and went besides Zelo. "Don't be scared of him. He make look scary, but he isn't." you gave Zelo some advise.

"Aish, my dongsaeng of mine," Youngjae said and scratched his head. *Eh, she isn't bad at all* Zelo thought and then linked arms with yours. He was smiling and Youngjae saw. He ran in between you two. "No love relationship between you two," he said and you rolled your eyes.

"Hey..uuhhh..." "Zelo." "Zelo, how old are you?" you asked. "15." "I'm your noona!" you smiled at him and he nodded. "I got a noona, who will love me an donly me," he said and you chuckled. Then you pointed to the guy, who was in your room, while changing. "Jongup here," he said and yawned. "Age?" "16" "Same age. AWESOME 16 here!" you put your hand up for a high five, but you blinked when Jongup just doing a weird dance and then high 5'ed your hand.

"There!" he said and you smiled. "Well, look now. Lovely times, but you came to spend time with your oppa," Youngjae said and grabbed your hand. There he dragged you, which your other arm was linked with Zelo's. "Oppa, are you jealous?" you said while getting dragged. Youngjae stopped and looked at you. You gave him the eye. He shivered and continued. "Let's just continue and walk." he said trying to change the subject.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa/hyung is jealous," you and Zelo said together. Youngjae was annoyed and Jongup was just eating his dubbukki. "SHHH..you two little kids,"  Youngjae said and you stuck your tongue out at him. "When we're together, we're unstoppable." you said and Zelo nodded.

"Hurry up and eat before I eat it all up before you do," Youngjae said and laid his head on his arms, which were laying on the table. You grabbed a dubbukki and ate it. "So yummy. I miss eating these," you said and smiled.

Then you stopped, when you thought of him.

"Oppa, dubbukki?!" you said and he looked at you with a smile. "My angel is so adorable, when you want dubbukki." He held your hand and walked you to the dubbukki shop.

"Ahjumma, can we get 2 dubbukki's?" he asked and the ahjumma nodded. She went to get two and handed them to you. You smiled and thanked the ahjumma. "Ah..young couples, so cute these days," she said and you blushed. "Komawo." Then you walked away with him, to a table.

"Say ah," he said and you shook your head. You pointed to yours, but he kept telling you to say 'ah', until you gave up. You opened your mouth and he fed you. "There."

You let go of the dubbukki, not even knowing you did. "Jooyeon, kwenchana? It looks like you've seen a ghost," Jongup joked and you snapped out your thoughts. "Ah, ani. I'm not in the mood for it," you said and Youngjae's head shot up. *What?! Her favorite food. Not in the mood. Something's wrong* he looked at you. You were emotionless, no smile, no nothing.

"Noona, are you sure? If your done, we can go get ice cream," Zelo asked with a stuffed mouth. You looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Ani, I'm not hungry anymore," you said and then looked down at your hands. Youngjae was observing you really closely. "Something is truly wrong, but she's hiding it," he mumbled to himself. Jongup looked at his hyung like he was crazy.

Jongup nudged his hyung, "It's not polite to talk to yourself," he said and Youngjae looked at Jongup. "I was thinking okay." he said and then looked picked up the dubbukki on the floor. "Oppa, waeyo? I was gonna pick it up," you said, but Youngjae just gave you a smile. "It was my treat, araso." he said and you nodded.

"Lets go and have some fun, araso." Youngjae asked, but you weren't in the mood for fun. You shook your head. "Oppa, you can go. I don't feel like it anymore," you said with a sigh. Youngjae his fake invisible beard. *I will get this all figured out* he thought and then nodded. "Lets go home," Youngjae said and the other two, went sad.

"ANI! Our free time was ruined," Zelo said and you looked at him. "Mianhae, but I next time we can go out and have fun," you said and Zelo nodded. The walk home was the usual, but you weren't talking or smiling like usual.

"Is something wrong with her? She wasn't like this before?" Jongup whispered to Youngjae. Youngjae nodded. "I know, I'm trying to figure it out, but its hard to tell," he said to his dongsaeng. Jongup nodded and looked at you, before he looked in front of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"WE'RE HOME!!" Zelo shouted and slammed the door opened. "Yah, that was not a good thing to do?" Youngjae nagged. Himchan came from the kitchen holding a batter and he had flour on his nose. "Where'd you guys go?" he asked while stirring teh batter. "Dubbukki shop," Jongup said and went to sit on the coach.

Yongguk came from his room with bed hair. He scratched his head adn looked at everyone. "You guys are back already. That was some good sleep," Yongguk said and sat down next to Jongup. "We came back because of Jooyeon, she wasn't in the mood anymore." Zelo said and nudged you to say something, since you were too deep into thought.

You bowed and gave a small smile. "Neh, that's right." you said and then let go of Zelo's arm and walked up the stairs to your room.

"Is something wrong with her?" Yongguk pointed to you, who just left the livingroom. The three of them nodded. "Wow, I have never felt that kind of aura before." He smiled around, until Himchan hit him on the head. "Not funny or something to smile about," he said and went back to the kitchen. "Girl problems these days." Yongguk said and laid his head back.

------------------------------------------------------------

While going to your room, you bumped into Daehyun. You weren't watching where you were going, so you apologized. Daehyun was looking at you weird. *She seems different. Did something happen?* he thought and when you looked at him, his eyes were looking into yours. He felt what you were feeling. *Why do I sense that she's hurt or sad?* You then looked away and walked to your room, dragging your feet with you.

"Strange." he mumbled behind his mask.

When you got to your room, you locked your door and slid down your door, with your back leaning on the door. *Why do you still have to be on my mind?* you thought. You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged it. *Why you?!*

-------------------------------------------------

3rd chapter is up!!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3
Your comments are motivating me!!! <333

No one knows about your secret relationship, in teh past...so yeah..just read on...