..........

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

The next day, you woke up and yawned from your bed. You went to get ready for school and did your morning routine. Your hair was down, with only a braid strand in your hair. You grabbed your bag and walked downstairs yawning. "Oppas, what's for breakfas-" your eyes widened to see, who you least expected. "L.joe, what are you doing here?" 

L.joe was sitting on the coach, Youngjae and Jongup was eyeing him down, which made him uncomfortable. "Oh, hey. Joyeon..uhh..can you help me here?" he said pointing to Youngjae and Jongup. "Oppas, stop. Can you do me food? I'm hungry," you said and Youngjae nodded, Jongup followed and stared down L.joe, while walking to the kitchen. You facepalmed yourself from this embarassment. "Whew. I thought they wouldn't stop looking at me," he said and you chuckled a little. 

You went and sat down besides him, where you were at one end, while he was at the other end. L.joe looked at you weird. *Why is she acting like this? Did she get the envelope of something* he thought. You had your hands on your knees, you didn't want to look at him, after you read the envelope. "How'd you put the envelope under the bear?" you asked out of the blue. He smiled, but when he saw your face, his smile faded away. "I put it under there when you left to use the bathroom. I knew you would still keep it, so why wouldn't I? Why is there a problem with that?"

You grabbed your skirt hard and closed your eyes. "Mianhae, L.joe, but I don't like you like that anymore," you said to him and L.joe looked at you. "For 3 years, I waited for you, but you didn't come back. Now I have my B.A.P Oppas, who are in my life, but we can still be friends," you said to him, but L.joe just looked at you. He stood up and left the room, within a blink of an eye. 

The door slammed and Youngjae's head poked in. "Did he leave?" Youngjae asked and you sighed. "Breakfast's ready," Himchan shouted out of the blue. You sighed again and stood up, you lost your appetite. "I'm leaving," you said and just walked out of the house, feeling guilty for what you did. "What's wrong with her?" Himchan said and Youngjae shook his head. "You don't need to know."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking to school, you kicked a rock along with you to school. You felt really guilty for what you did to L.joe. * We just met for like 2 weeks, and he thinks I still like him* you thought about it and sighed loudly. "What the heck is wrong with me?" you said to the sky. *I wonder how my parents are doing anyways?* you thought out of the blue. Then you walked to school, with your head down. 

"Hey,"Ren said waving at you, but you just walked past by him. "Is something wrong with her?" Baekho asked, all of them were watching you walk down the hallway and to the classroom. "Who knows? I think she might have boy problems right now," Minhyun said and they all agreed. They all went and split ways for their classes. 

When you got to class, you laid your head down on the table. * I did wrong. I said I don't like him, but why am I feeling like this* you thought and then someone came around your desk and laid his head down besides you. "What's wrong?" JR said. You knew he would be someone to talk to, since you didn't feel like talking to anyone except him or Nu'est. "Boy problems." "Minhyun was right then," JR said and you chuckled. You sat up and so did JR. "Why did you guys want to be friends with me?" you asked him and JR thought for awhile. "Because I thought you were cute. You were cute, and you were cute," he joked and you playfully hit him. "No actually, because I thought you were cool, since you were Youngjae's cousin and how Yongguk wrote that on your teacher's note." you laughed thinking of your first day of school. "True. That was embarassing though," you said. While talking to JR, your mind was eased whenever you talked to him, so that's how your schoolday started.

When it came to lunch, you went to sit by Nu'est, but out of nowhere, someone grabbed your wrist and turned you around. You saw L.joe there, you blinked and looked at him. He was gripping on wrist hard, you winced in pain. "L.joe, stop it," you said to him. He just looked at you and then at JR, B.A.P came walking in the cafeteria, they went to sit down. Daehyun looked up to see L.joe holding your wrist too tight. He stood up and walked towards you. 

JR stood up and looked at L.Joe. "Stop it, you're hurting her," he said, but L.joe looked at JR with hatred. Daehyun came and pulled L.joe's grip off. You quickly went behind him and clung onto him. Daehyun looked at you and then at L.joe. JR was surpised at what you were doing, he had a smile on his face. *Ah, she likes him* he thought and hid his smile. L.joe glared at Daehyun and Daehyun just looked at him. "Don't you dare do that to her ever." he said and then pulled you away from the table and went to sit with them.

You looked at JR and then at L.joe. JR motioned you to go sit with them, but L.joe stormed out of the cafeteria, which made students gossip about you. You looked at your hand and his, you smiled at it. *it feels warm* Youngjae turned and saw you smiling like a freak. He leaned towards you, "I know you like him so confess soon." he whispered and you looked at him. 

"Bwoh?!" you said and Youngjae shook his finger. "Confess to him soon," which was loud enough for Daehyun to hear and he smiled, but looked away so no on ecould see it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got home, you rushed to your room and remembered what Youngjae said. You put a hand over your chest and sighed. *I guess he's right* When you opened the door, you jumped and screamed. It was Daehyun, he had a small smile on his face. "W-w-what are you doing here?" you stuttered and Daehyun just looked around your room adn came in without your permission. "Y-Yah! Get out!" you shouted, but he didn't listen. "Fine, stay here. I'll be back." you said and closed the door. Then you ran to Youngjae's room and slammed the door. 

"Oppa. I need help, I think I'm in love," you said and Youngjae had his hands behind his head, with a smile on his face. "I knew you were in love, well you don't come for me for help. You gotta go to the love doctor," he said making the 'Alvin's' motion. You facepalmed yourself and sat down on Youngjae's bed.  "My dear cousin, you have to go to Himchan for help. I'm not the love doctor," he said and motioned you off of your bed. 

You sighed and dragged your feet with you to Himchan's room. You knocked on his door, and it opened quickly. "Hey babe," he said and you looked at him, with an are-you-dead-look. "I need help Oppa. Youngjae said I should come to you, when I need help," you said and Himchan smiled. "You came to the right person, well come in."