Tonight

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You sighed and knocked on your door, but no answer. You poked your head in it and saw no one. *Thank goodness* You walked to your bed and lied down, looking up at the ceiling. Then you looked at the teddy bear you have. *I think I should get rid of you soon* you thought, but everytime you wanted to throw it away, you couldn't. You didn't have the courage to do so.

"I need to do homework to get some stuff off of my mind," you said and nodded. YOu then grabbed your stuff from your bag and started to do your homework, with only the lamp on.

3 hours later......

-YAWN!- you stretched, rubbed your eyes, and looked at the time. "It's so late already," you said and shook your head. You stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. When you got to the kitchen, you didn't see anyone there. YOu just blinked and went to go find something to eat. You made yourself some ramen and ate it up.

Then you walked to the livingroom, but while you were walking the lights went out. You dropped down, covered your ears, and screamed. "OPPAS!" *Why do they have to be somewhere else, when I'm so scared of the dark* you thought. You were slowly touching your way around the livingroom. *Here's the coach, ouch! Didn't see that?!* you thought and rubbed your foot.

"Joyeon!" someone shouted and you looked around. "Oppas! I'm here!" you shouted back, and then someone was holding your hand. "Are you okay?" your heart beated when you heard that voice. *Daehyun.* was all you could say. "What you miss me?" you shook your head, but blush was already on your cheek. "No."

Then you noticed you were getting pulled. "Yah! Where are you taking me? Why is there a black out anyways?' you said to him, but Daehyun kept quiet. *Whatever ignore me* you thought and pouted. Daehyun was smiling the whole time, while pulling you somewhere. "Scary mask dude, if you're going to me, please let me go before I kick you and you won't have kids in the future." *Joyeon, you're so scary* Daehyun thought and gulped. 

Then there was were voices coming from outside, Daehyun opened the back door, but you couldn't see anything. Then everything stopped, nothing was heard, no movement, no wind, only the moon and stars outside the house. *I think I should confess now* you thought and cleared your throat. *At least its better than him seeing my blushing face* "Yes? Joyeon," he said and you cleared your throat again. 

"Uhhh...Daehyun....umm..how should I say this?" you were scratching your head. Daehyun was amused by what you were saying, he raised an eyebrow in the darkness, with a smile. "Uhhh...DAEHYUNILIKEYOUANDSTUFFSOIDONTKNOWWHATTODO." Daehyun scratched his ear and you were breathing hard. Your heart was beating really fast. "What'd you say?" you sighed at him. "I...LIKE...YOU..OKAY!" you shouted and then covered your mouth. *BINGO* The lights went back on and your eyes were suprised, by what was in front of you.

There in front of you was your BAP Oppas, excluding Zelo, and the most beautiful scene ever, for dinner. There was a table there with a candle in the middle and two plates. Rose petals were all over the ground and you covered your mouth. "TADAA!" Jongup shouted and you smiled. Daehyun stood in front of you, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah...well..I like you too, so I was meant to ask you this. Will you be the official girlfriend of Jung Daehyun? Your mask freak." You were blushing and biting your lip from smiling. 

"I CAN SEE YOU SMILE AND BLUSH!!!" Himchan shouted and Yongguk smacked his head. "Shut up. You're ruining his moment!" Himchan quieted down, covered his mouth and rubbed the back of his head. Youngjae and Jongup were laughing like freaks, but no sound was coming out, so it looked like they were crazy monkeys playing with each other.

Daehyun looked at you with a concerned look, but when you leaned into his ear. A simple yes came out and a smile was seen on his face. "YEAHHH!! HYUNG I GOT HER! NOW YOU GUYS CAN'T STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME! SHE WILL NEVER MARRY YOU TWO!" Daehyun shouted, which surprised you and the others. "Is it just me? Or did Yoo Joyeon's giddiness affect him?" Youngjae whispered to Jongup and he nodded. "Or I think he's on drugs right now? He won't remember anything in the morning," Himchan said and DAehyun glared at him.

"I CAN HEAR THAT!" he shouted and himchan quickly ran inside the house. 'Well...buddy, have your romantic dinner outside," Yongguk said patting his shoulder. You eyed them suspiciously. "You guys planned this," you said pointing to the table and they nodded. "Wahhh! I wonder why you guys dont have girlfriends then."

---------------------------------------------------------------

CONFESSION IS OUT!! AWESOME RIGHT!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3

THIS AINT THE END YET...LONG STORY TO GO!