Spending A Day With Daehyun

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

Before going somewhere, Daehyun stopped walking and you blinked. "What are you doing?" Then Daehyun took off his mask and blinked. When he took it off, you couldn't take your eyes off of him. He smirked at you, which made you look away. "Are you drooling over me?" You shook your head and walked ahead of him

*Such a stubborn girl.* he thought and smiled. He then came running and grabbed your hand, where he dragged you to the bus stop. "Yah! I can't run fast you know," you said, but he ignored you.

"Wahhhh!" You said like a little kid, looking at the food market. It was like a flea market, kind of. "What never came here before?" He asked and you shook your head. "I'm new here!! Remember!!" you said and Daehyun nodded. "Forgot, Youngjae's cousin," he said and you rolled your eyes. "What are we even doing here?" you asked and he shrugged. "You'll see." you just nodded and followed after him.

------------------------------------------------------------

"How do these people know you? They're looking at me really weird," you whispered to him and he chuckled. "Hyunggg!!" a little boy shouted and you stopped and looked at him. *He's so cute!* "OPPA!" a little girl shouted and they both ran to hug Daehyun. "Wahh! You guys are so big now! When I first saw you both, you both were this small," he made their height smaller than their actual height. You chuckled at what he did and the two little kids turned their attention to you.

"Who is she?" the little boy asked and you put your hands behind your back. "Is she your girlfriend?" the little girl asked and your eyes widened. "Aniyo.." you refused, but Daehyun put his arms around your shoulder. "WHat if she is?" he said and you scrunched up your nose at him. "Aniyyooooo...." "Unnie, don't worry. Oppa is mean. I mean really mean," she said and you nodded. "Neh. He is mean. "

"What are you two talking about? I'm nice right? Jay?" he asked the little boy and he shook his head. "I like noona better than you," he said and clinged onto your arm. You smiled and stuck your tongue out at him. "Noona, what is you name?" the little boy asked and you smiled. "Yoo Jooyeon!" "Wahh!! Yeppeo!!" "WHat's your name?" you asked both of them. "My name is Jay and Sora is my little sister," he said like a proud older brother.

"Chinja! KYEOPTA!" you pinched his cheeks and Daehyun looked at you weird. "Stop it, your killing him with your pinchiness," Daehyun said and you let go of Jay's cheeks and mumbled things about Daehyun. "You masked freak. YOur so mean," you mumbled and Daehyun put a hand behind his ear. "What'd you say?" You shook your head and walked away with Sora. Daehyun just looked at you dumbfounded, while Jay was looking at his hyung.

"Hyung are you sure she's your girlfriend?" he asked and Daehyun looked at him. "Why would I like a scary beast like her?" he replied and Jay poked his head. "Hyung, you are so stupid. I know you like her. Just because I'm 10 doesn't mean I'm smart," he said and Daehyun narrowed his eyes at him. "What do you mean?" Jay leaned and whispered some 'stuff' to him.

------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, where do you wanna go?" Sora asked you and you shrugged. "Anywhere you wanna go, since Unnie doesn't know this place well," you said and Sora smiled. "Can we get ice cream?" she asked and you nodded. You and Sora walked happily to the ice cream shop, swinging hands like a family.

When you got there, Sora let go of your hand and ran to the window, where she saw all the flavors of the ice cream. She her lips when she saw them and smiled, like she was in heaven. You smiled and got down to her height besides her. "Which do you want?" you asked her and she pointed to the blue. "Blue moon, good choice," you said and stood up.

"Ma'am, what would you like," the cashier said and you looked at Sora. "Uhh..can we get a blue moon in small, and a mint chocolate chip in medium," you said and he nodded. You paid for it and then waited for the ice cream to come. When they were done you grabbed them and thanked them, before giving Sora her ice cream.

"Sora!" you said and handed her, her ice cream, which she smiled really happily. You smiled and sat down besides her. You and Sora the ice cream like it was nothing, but then a stranger sat besides you. "Uh excuse me ladies, but what you both doing alone on this fine day," you turned to him and blinked. Sora put a finger to and did a gag sound. You laughed at her and then the guy looked at you.

"What are you both laughing at?" he asked and you shook your head. "Do you mind if I ask you something?" you shook your head. "DO you have a boyfriend," you shook your head. "Why?" But then he grabbed your wrist and pulled you up with him. "Yah! What are you doing?!" you shouted at him. He smiled at you and then looked at Sora. "Little miss, mind if I borrow this girl for a bit," he said and Sora came around and kicked his shin.

"Yah! Unnie has a boyfriend! You dumb turd...don't mess with girls, who are in a relationship. Where is Daehyun Oppa?" Sora said and the guys grabbed his shin and started jumping around. "You will get it," he said while falling to the ground. You and Sora both laughed and turned around to walk away, but then Daehyun came and put his arms around you.

"What happened here?" he asked pointing to the guy on the ground. "Unnie was getting harassed by a stranger, so I kicked him," Sora said proudly and Daehyun nodded. "There goes my girl." Jay nodded and high fived his little sister. "Wait, how did you get ice cream?" Jay crossed his arms and Daehyun did a puppy face. You blinked and looked at him. "Unnie bought it for me," Sora said and you rolled your eyes. "I want to try some," Daehyun said and your ice cream. You blinked at him. *Did he just steal an indirect kiss from me?* you thought, but shook that thought out of your head. Daehyun smiled at you. "I just stole an indirect kiss from you," he said and you punched his shoulder. "Jerk."

All of you were walking back to the market, where Sora and Jay had to leave. You hugged them both before they left. "Hyung, remember what I told you," Jay said and you eyed him and Daehyun weird. "I will. No worries." Daehyun waved at him and he waved back. You were still eyeing him funny and he looked at you. "What?" "I swear you and Jay have a scary plan on right now," you said walking away.

"ANIII!!" he shouted and ran after you. He kept saying that it wasn't anyway that you thought of it. "Stop it. Your aegyo is weird. Your scarying me. I thought you didn't want me to see you like this," you said and Daehyun quickly straightened himself out. "What? When did I do aegyo?" he said cooly and you laughed. "So where are we going next, mr.cool guy," you said to him. He tapped his chin and looked at you for awhile. He then grabbed your hand and pulled you somewhere. *Not again*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we doing here at a cemetary," you asked him and he looked at you. "I want you to see my parents. This is my first time showing a girl my parents, so be cool." he said and you nodded. *Why did he take me here? Why does he want me to meet his parents?* you thought.

Daehyun went to buy flowers real quick and then took you to his parent's grave, where you slowly felt the happy aura go into a sad one. You looked at Daehyun, he had a serious face on, which you haven't seen. "Here we are."

---------------------------

I hoped you guys enjoyed the last two, now the 3rd. ENJOYYYY!!