News

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

For the next couple of days, everyday was the same, you and Daehyun walked to school, eating lunch together with B.A.P and Nu'est, but then you remembered about L.joe. You would shrug it off whenever you thought about him. In your room, you were doing your geometry homework and you started to cough up hard again. *I wonder when the doctor will call* you thought, while pounding your chest. 

-You make me go insanae, she give me so pain, I won't be back again- 

"Yobeseyo," you answered. It was the doctor on the phone. He was looking at his clipboard, "Joyeon, you know the test that we had a few days ago." You nodded. "Neh, about the blood." "Well, your heart condition has gotten worser. The way you told me about the way you cough up blood, you won't be living that long." Your heart dropped when you heard that. "Joyeon, are you okay?" the doctor asked. "Neh." "Just take your medicationb and we'll see if we can do anything about this," he said and you nodded, hanging up the phone. 

You walked to your door to get something to drink, but your tears blurred your vision. *How am I supposed to tell them? Why am I leaving so soon?* you thought. When you got to your door, you were to weak to open it, so you slowly got down to your knees and cried. *Oppa, what am I supposed to do now?* you thought. 

After 30 minutes, you stopped crying and decided to go visit Zelo, since you haven't seen him in awhile. You grabbed your hoodie and wore your hood, so no one can see your eyes. Youngjae opened his door to see you leave. *Probably going on a walk* he thought and went to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you adn felt the cold chilly breeze, which made you shiver. You then made your way to the hospital. 

(Outside of Zelo's door) 

You walked in slowly, and looked to see Zelo still asleep. "Zelo-ah," you said with tears in your eyes. You sat down besides him and held his hand. "Zelo, I don't know what to do now. This is happening so fast," you said to him. Even though Zelo was still in acoma, he was a good listener. "Zelo." you cried and put your head down on his bed. "I'm going to die, Zelo. I haven't even spent anytime with you. I'm going to die soon. I don't know what to do anymore,"you cried, while holding his hand. 

*Zelo-ah, you're the only one that I can trust right now.* you thought and sat up slowly. You then made your way up to the window to look at the moon. Without noticing, Zelo's finger was moving. *Why am I hearing a girl cry?* he thought and he slowly opened his eyes. It was blurry at first, but then he blinked a couple of times. He looekd around and then his eyes turned to you.

"J-j-joyeon," he called out. You stopped and blinked and scratched your head. *Is someone calling me?* you shrugged and looked out the window. "Joyeon," Zelo said again and you turned around to see Zelo awake. Your eyes widened when you saw him just blinking at you, like his usual self. You gasped and covered your mouth, when you saw him. 'Why are you crying?" he asked like nothing happened to him. You ran to him and hugged him.

"Pabo..you don't know how much I missed you and so did the others," you said to him. Zelo was shocked from your action and just stood there. Zelo hugged you and patted your back. He patted your back until you stopped crying. Zelo made you looked at him and he wiped a tear from your cheek. "I should call the doctor," you said and reached for the phone, but he stopped you. "No, I don't want him to call the others. I want you to talk to me," he said and you nodded. 

You sat besides him and Zelo sat up looking at you. "You know that me and Daehyun are together," you told him and he nodded. "Yeah, I can hear in my sleep." he said with a chuckle. "Yeah...well, you missed out on a lot," you said and he nodded. That's when you told him about what happened after he went into acoma. Then when it came to what was happening, you looked down. "Zelo, I'm going to die." "You are not going to die," he said and you nodded.

"I won't be living lone anymore, Zelo. So yeah," you told him with a sigh. "Only you know this." Zelo  blinked and gave you a sincere smile. "Promise me you won't tell anyone," you said to him and he nodded with a sigh. "Joyeon, I just woke up adn you're making me keep this stressful secret," he said and you gave him a smile. "I think I should call the doctor now," you said and went to call the doctor. 

Soon doctors all crowded the room and you had to wait outside for them to finish. Soon, you came in and poked your head through the door, to see a healthy and woken up Zelo. Out of nowhere, you saw the B.A.P Oppas running towards the room. "Zelo's awake!!" Jongup shouted and ran to hug his little bro. Zelo smiled at them. "Yah!? Why are you crying?" Zelo looked at his hyungs, Himchan and Yongguk. Youngjae had to look away from crying and Daehyun came and hugged you from behind.

"Y-y-you almost left us," Himchan said looking away. "How are we not supposed to cry when it hurted us so bad," he told him and Zelo looked down guilty. "Mianhae," he said and Yongguk hugged Zelo suddenly. "You little maknae. You don't know how much we got hurt when you changed and almost left us. We're family and family always stay together," Yongguk said while hugging him. Zelo never saw this side of his hyung before and hugged him. "Hyung." he called out, but Yongguk didn't answer. 

You laid your head on Daehyun's shoulder and turned away from their moment. *It hurts so bad. I don't want to hurt them* Youngjae then ran and hit Zelo's head like a little kid, "You pabo, almost leaving us. It was really quiet at home without you." Zelo looked down guilty. *It was for the best* he thought. 

"But the good thing is that Zelo is back," you said forcing a smile on your face. Zelo looked at you with sad eyes.*Pabo, why are you forcing yourself, when you know that we can easily read through you* "Yes, thats what matters," Daehyun said and smiled at you. "Neh." they all said and just looked at Zelo, like he was a new specie. 

That night was probaby the most memorable day for the guys, laughing and smiling, while you were worried and concerned. You would force a smile at them and slowly look away, so they don't see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33 

101 SUBSCRIBERSSSS!!! YEAH! 

Oh yeah....when I was reading about the comment...one of them made me laugh and smile. My mom also looked at me weird and called my crazy. Your not alone. 

These romantice moments are what I like about a guy too...so I hope you guys enjoyed those moments!