Welcome Back

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

When the B.A.P Oppas woke up, all of there happy, playful faces all disappeared. The house was more dead when Zelo was in acoma. No one even talked, Daehyun had the hardest, since you two were dating. Youngjae couldn't believe this his cousin would hide anything so big from them. "Pabo, why'd you do that?" Himchan said and cried in the kitchen. Yongguk couldn't even move out of his bed, but they all met up in the kitchen. Himchan's food weren't as yummy as before, but they didn't care. They just ate and walked to school. 

"Is this true!?" Ren ran to B.A.P. Nu'est soon came to B.A.P. "By the expression on there faces, I guess she did leave," Baekho said and all of their heads hung. JR patted Daehyun's back and walked to class. "Daehyun, you have to be strong. Wait for her to come back," JR said looking at him before entering his class.

"Daehyunb Oppa!" a girl said and ran to Daehyun. It was Nana, she linked arms with him, but he quickly slipped it away. "Oppa," she said, but Daehyun just walked to class. B.A.P soon all mad way to their classes, leaving Nana alone. * I wanted to get rid of her, so I can get the attention. Even if she's gone, he will only love her and only her* Nana thought and walked away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, what do you think the B.A.P Oppas are doing?" You asked, while getting comfy in an apartment. You were now in the US with L.joe, you had to get surgery for your heart. "Hmmm...molla? They're really strong, so I think they can handle this," he said and you nodded. He was right, B.A.P were strong, they can wait for you long enough right? "Want anything to eat?" he asked and you shook your head, while walking to your new room.

You smiled and looked at the room. It wasn't the same as your old room in B.A.P's house, but it was comfy for you to survive for the next year or so. "Oppa, what are you doing? I hope you're okay," you said sitting on your bed. "Heyyy!! Joyeon," L.joe stuck his head in your room. he walked in and handed you something. "Here, use this as your video diary, so use it well," L.Joe said handing the camera to you. You smiled and thanked him. You looked at the camcorder and opened it. You looked at the camcorder and waved at it.

"Annyeong, Oppas. L.joe Oppa said I should use this my diary, so when I come back, you guys can see me," you said with a smile and then it faded when you started to have tears slipping down. "Oppas, mianhae." you turned it off and cried in your bed.

2 years later 

This was Daehyun's and Youngjae's graduation year, they were so happy that they finished high school and now to college. "You guys did good," Yongguk said patting their backs. Yongguk and Himchan finished high school and are now going to college, training to beceome mechanics. Jongup and Zelo were taking pictures with there cameras, just in case you came back. They have been taking pictures ever since you left.

"Lets go now!" Himchan shouted and they all ran out of the door and to the school. When they got to school, Daehyun and Youngjae had to go the back to the gym. "I wish Joyeon was here right now," Zelo said and they all nodded.

"Well, Oppas. I'm in front of a high school right now, as you can see," a girl said and Jongup without noticing bumped into you. You looked at him and fixed your clothes. "Mianhae," Jongup said and you bowed at him. They slowly walked away, while you just blinked at them. *They don't even recognize me* you thought and looked at your camcorder. "A surprise is in my mind."

When it was time for the graduation ceremony, you were recording the whole time, when you saw Daehyun. He still looked the same, his face was all the same. That handsome face of his, you just wanted to run up there and hug him right in the spotlight, but you just couldn't. "Daehyun Oppa," you said with a smile. You clapped your hands for your brain oppa, who was the valedvictorian. *I knew he could do it* you thought. 

At the end, they threw their hats up in the air and everyone cheered. B.A.P all went out to take pictures, Zelo was like a pro in that subject, kind of. "Pali!" Zelo said motioning Daehyun to be in the picture, but he just had his arms crossed. "Do you mind if I take the picture?" you asked Zelo. He just looked at you and blinked. *Looks so familair, but oh well* he shrugged and handed you his camera. 

You looked at it and then at the B.A.P Oppas. You smiled and chuckled at them. "Ready?" you said and all of their attention went to you. Daehyun just blinked and looked at you. He had on a straight face while looking at you. You smiled at him and motioned him to get in the picture. Out of nowhere, a smile appeared on his face. "Ready, oppas. 1....2...say cheese," you took the picture and smiled. 

"You all look so handsome in here," you said handing back the camera to Zelo. "Thank you, kind lady," he said you patted his head. "You can call me Joyeon. Oh and can I take a picture with the graduates here," you asked and they nodded. You stood in between Daehyun and Youngjae, you gave a smile and a peace sign. Daehyun was just looking at you and Youngjae smiled. "There." Zelo said and made you look at his camera. "DO you want a copy of it?" he asked and you shook your head. "Ani." Then you slowly made your way out of the crowd.

"Who was she?" Himchan asked and looked at the photo. "She's so pretty," Yongguk said and they all agreed. "She kind of looks like Joyeon," Jongup said and they all nodded. "I wonder where is she anyways."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"PARRTTTYY!" Youngjae shouted and they all ran and jumped in the pool, except Daehyun and Yongguk. They all just laughed at those weirdos. "Hyung, do you think Joyeon is back?" Daehyun asked and Yongguk looked at him. "When it's time. You will know it," he said and Daehyun sighed. 

-Ding Dong-

"DOOORR!" Zelo shouted and Daehyun went to open the door. "Hello?" he asked and saw a petite girl in front of the door. You looked at him and blinked. "Who's here!' Himchan shouted and walked to the door. There you were just smiling at them, with your suitcase in your hand. "Hey! You're that girl, who wanted to take a picture with Daehyun and YOungjae," you nodded at them. "What are you doing here?" he asked and you chuckled. "Himchan, don't tell me she's your girlfriend, who is moving in," Youngjae said and Himchan shook his head. "I don't even have a girlfriend." 

"Pabos....you guys don't even remember me," you said with a pout. They all tilted their heads and looked at you. Zelo looked at his photo and then at you. "JOYEOONN!!" he shouted and hugged you to death. You smiled and chuckled. "At least someone recognizes me," you smiled and hugged him back. "Hey Zelo!"

"Our Joyeon is back," Yongguk said and they all tackled you with hugs. "Yah!!! I just recovered and you guys are killing me already," you said adn they all stopped and hung their head guilty. You laughed and joked with them. "Pabos. Even Yongguk fell for my trick." "Yah!" Yongguk said and you laughed at them. "So aren't you going to let me in?" you asked and they made way for you to walk in.

"Welcome home."

You and the boys had a lot of things to catch up. You gave them your camera, so they can watch your diaries, which was kind of embarassing, but when they saw it. They had tears coming down when they saw the pain you were going through. Even though you would deny it, the look on your face told everything.

Daehyun suddenly pulled your hand and took you outside, which made the guys look at you two. "Lets leave them. They need to catch up on a lot of things." They all nodded and watched your diary entries.

"Yah...." you said to Daehyun. He pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back with a smile. "You don't know how much, I missed you. I thought you wouldn't come back. I thought my life would be ruin with out you." You patted his back. "Oppa, I'm here now. Oh yeah, I did not break our promise, I came back to you. Now we can stay together forever now." you said to him and Daehyun looked at you. He started to lean in and kiss you. You had a smile on your lip, while he was kissing you.

"Just know that, if you leave me again. I seriously will call the cops on you," he said and you laughed at him. "My mask freak! You don't know how much I hate you, which makes me love you so much." 

"I will always be your Daehyun, your mask freak!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.