Evil Plan

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

For the next couple of days, you would visit Zelo in the hospital, since he wasn't able to get released after he took all of his tests. Today was his last day and you prepared him lunch. Daehyun came to the kitchen to see you there, with your back facing him. *That back of hers* he thought and came to hug you from behind. You were so into making lunch for Zelo, that you didn't feel Daehyun's arms until his head was on your shoulder. You froze and stiffened from hsi touch. 

"Daehyun, what are you doing?" you asked him. His eyes were closed and he had a small smile on his face. *This is what it feels like to be in a married life* he thought. He then opened his eyes to see you look at him weird. "Bwoh?" you shrugged and went back to pack up the lunch. "How come you're making Zelo lunch and not me?" he pouted and you looked at him with a smile. "It's because he's coming home and I want him to feel special," you said and touched his nose with your finger. He blinked at that movement and you grabbed the lunch bag. 

"Wanna come?" you asked and Daehyun nodded and followed after you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Noona!!" Zelo shouted in excitement. You smiled and entered the room with Daehyun behind you. Zelo was happy that you two were together, he knew that you two would be together. You hid the lunch behind your back and walked slowly towards him and Zelo tilted his head to the side. "Eh? Did you bring something to me?" he said and you smiled. You put the lunch in front of you and his eyes widened. 

"Finally! HOME COOK LUNCH!" he said and you smiled. "Wahh...Zelo-ah." He was reaching for it, but you held it away from him. "You can't take it from me, until you finished your last test," you said and Zelo pouted. "Fine." You smiled and patted his head. Daehyun just smiled at you two, like you were little kids. 

After Zelo's test, Zelo was released. He ran out of the room, like a little kid. "YYAAAYYYY!" he shouted and you ran after him. Daehyun had to chase you two from getting hurt. *Zelo-ah, I can't run. Remember my heart* you thought, when you were running. You slowly started to slow down and Zelo noticed this and remembered. "Noona, kwenchana?" you nodded with a small smile. 

"Ready to eat this," you said showing him the lunch and he nodded. He grabbed it and you stood up, where Daehyun came and got down on his knees in front of you. "Get on. My princess is tired," he said and you gladly got on. You smiled at what Daehyun was doing, Zelo was already going outside, where there were picnic tables. *Daehyun-ah, what would happen if I told you what's happening to me?* you thought deeply.

"Noona, this is so yummy," Zelo said to you, while chowing down the homemade sandwich. You snapped out of your thoughts, Daehyun set you down and you smiled at him. "Neh. I knew you would miss it, since you were gone for a long time," you said and he nodded. You and Daehyun just watched Zelo finish his lunch. After that, you and Daehyun took him home, where he had to tour the house to remember, where everything was.

===================

On the other hand, L.joe was at his house sighing. He hasn't gone to school in a long time and so did Nana. *They're together. I just have to accept the fact* he thought and sighed again. Then there was a knock on the door. Nana's head came in. (A/N: Yes, Nana is L.joe's sister. Well...long lost sister) L.joe rolled his eyes and turned to face the window. He knew that his sister would do something stupid, like trying to get killed by 6 guys.

"L.joe-ah," she said, but he ignored her. She got impaitent and walked inside his room pissed off. "Get out of my room. I did not give you permission to be in here," he shouted at her, but Nana just slapped her brother's cheek. "I know you've been love blind. I know that you're Joyeon is with my Daehyun. We all know that you stopped the marriage to come back to Joyeon. Doesn't it hurt to see the one you love is with another man?" she said and L.joe looked away rubbing his cheek.

She sat down on his bed and placed her hands on his shoulder. "I got a plan already. If you're in it, you will be able to get your girl back," she said and L.joe sighed with his eyes closed. *Forgive me, god*

The next day at school, it felt the same with Zelo all over again. He made you laugh and smile more now. No one in that house knows about your condition, you would take your medicine without anyone noticing. "Noona, it feels good to be in school," Zelo said looking up at the school. You nodded and smiled, Daehyun was holding your hand. You smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Ew. PDA," Himchan said and walked to his class first. 

"Yeah, buddy. PDA around us guys, here. We have no girlfriends, which is so sad," Yongguk said drawing a circle with his finger. You just chuckled at him and Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Whatever. That's why you guys should get yourself a girlfriend," Daehyun said and Yongguk already walked away. Youngjae scoffed at that statement. "This brain does not need a 2nd brain to control him," he said proudly walking to his class. Zelo already left and soon, Jongup did. "Want me to walk you to your class," Daehyun said and you shook your head. "Ani. I think I will be good," you said to him adn he nodded. He kissed your forehead, and gave you his killer smile. 

"Cute Mask Oppa," you said to him and started to walk to your class. Daehyun waved at you and then disappeared to his class. When you got to your class, you blinked when you saw L.joe in his seat. *Oh, so he's here* you thought and just walked to your seat. L.joe just played with his pencil and looked at you from time to time. Soon JR came and sat in his seat besides you. 

"Hey partner," JR gave you a small wave. You smiled at him and gave him a small wave too. *JR Oppa, I'm going to miss you too* you thought and looked in the front. Soon the bell ranged and you both looked at the front and paid attention to what the teacher was talking about. 

(During Lunch)

You yawned and went to the cafeteria, but you were right in front of the door. You stretched and moved side to side, you turned back to see someone behind you. You looked at him funny, but shrugged. You were about to open the door, but out of nowhere, someone placed a cloth in front of your mouth. That's when everything went black.

You slowly opened your eyes to see yourself tied up on a chair and a light was over you. It was all dark, which you couldn't see that well, but noticed there was no windows or doors. "Yah! Anyone!! HELP ME!" you shouted but no answer. You sighed and started to struggle out of your knot, but nothing happened. 

"You shouldn't do that if I were you," someone said and your eyes widened. *L.joe?!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I made you cry....I wasn't meant to do that...... Mianhae. 

 

 

 

comment & subscribe .....