Pool Party?!

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

 

You walked to them and saw Himchan looking at you weird. You gave him a weird look and pushed him in the pool. "Yahhh!" Himchan shouted, while flipping his hair. You stuck your tongue out at him with a smile. "Haha! You just got pushed by a girl," Yongguk said pointing at him and laughing. "It's not funny," Himchan said getting back up, but Jongup accidently walked by and ON PURPOSE pushed Himchan back in the water. 

“What was that for?” Himchan said swimming up at the surface. “Huh? Oh, Hyung what are you doing down there,” Jongup said innocently. Youngjae stuck his hand out and they high fived each other. You were just looking at them weird and then crouched alongside the pool and touched the water with your right hand.

Yongguk came sneakily and pushed you in the pool, from behind. Unexpectedly, you were pushed, you sunk to the bottom and swam back up to the surface. You whipped your hair from your face and glared atYongguk. “Why’d you do that?” “You looked like you wanted to jump in the pool, so I gave you a hand,” Yongguk said and you rolled your eyes. You swam to the side and laid your head on the side.

“What’s wrong with you?” Daehyun asked and you looked at him and an idea came into your mind. You grabbed his hand and pulled him in the pool. He swam back up and was besides you. “Yah!” he said and you splashed water at his face. “Pabo.” You swam away, which Daehyun swam after you.

Youngjae was watching you, so he elbowed Jongup to gethis attention. “Look.” He motioned to you and Daehyun. “Love couple.” Jongup smiled and then Yongguk came from behind with a big smile. “What are you guys doing?” he asked and theyshrugged. He then was pushing both of them to the pool, which they didn’t even notice.

“Hey, 2nd maknae is it just me? Or is the ground movi-“ –splash- Youngjae and Jongup were in the water, splashing or panicing for someone to save them. "Yah! Just stand up, you retard," you said and they both stopped and stood up. The water went up to their chests, which made them blush in embarassment. "Thank goodness, our fangirls don't know this."

"You and your reputation," you said rolling your eyes. You swam backwards for awhile, until you heard another splash. *Yongguk Oppa* you stopped and wiped your face and you were right. It was Yongguk, he grabbed Jongup and kept splashing his face with water. You just shook your head and turned around to see Daehyun in front of you. He didn't have his mask on, so you were fine with it. Out of nowhere, you were over his shoulder. 

"What are you doing?!" you shouted and started pounding his back. Daehyun just smiled and the others looked at him funny. "He's smiliinngg," Youngjae said with a big smile on his face. "It's rare, and he also has his mask off," Jongup said and Yongguk nodded along with that. "He has a point though," Himchan said shaking his head from the water. 

"Well, lets see if those two love birds, are truly in love. Lets enjoy this short pool party," Himchan said and they nodded. Yongguk was again pushed in the water, head first by Jongup. You and Daehyun were having fun splashing each other, until the others came along and started splashing you and Daehyun together. 

"Oooo..skinship," Jongup said and you rolled your eyes. "Jooyeon, can we see your swimming suit," Himchan said adn your eyes widened. "Bwoh?!" you wrapped yourself with your hands. "Himchan," Yongguk came and dragged him by the ear to the deep end. You blinked and then laughed at what just happened. "ERT!" you shouted and went back to playing around. 

After 3 hours of staying in the water, you and the boys got out of the pool and went to take a shower and stuff. Zelo was still in the livingroom, just staring at the TV. You came downstairs drying your hair with a towel and you passed Zelo. You then walked back and looked at him. "Zelo? WHEN DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR PINK!?" you shouted at him and went to touch his hair. 

Zelo looked at you and blinked and pushed your hands away. "You don't need to know." you blinked at what he did. * I miss the old Zelo* you thought and sighed. You walked away to the kitchen to get a cup of water and then outside and sat on the stair in the back. Zelo turned back and sighed. *Life is so hard*

-------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is so boring, but yeah. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3333